FIFA 18 on Nintendo Switch

youtube.com/watch?v=ODEp8ZRF7y8

Looks solid and those black Joycons look beautiful

how much will it sell

There's something off with the characters and is not only the Switch version, they look like dolls with no life

It's a competent port of a FIFA game on a Nintendo platform.

It'll sell 90k at best.

>the game feels great, especially after that goal, it made my dancing a lot easier you know cause I wasn't like tied down with wires or anything
What did he mean by this?

Looks a lot better than I expected, I'll give it that.

But they still chose to leave out modes, so fuck 'em

it's the hands i think. every time, they're just there completely still, it's so fucking uncanny.

>a competent port
>could not care to port FrostBite engine
>remove solo campaign
>Competent

it's a new engine for Switch

>how much will it sell
didnt they just modified whatever thing they used for the PS360 port?

Having to hype Mario Raving Rabbids was one thing, but having to hype the Xbox 360 version of fucking FIFA is new low for Switch owners.

If they actually bother to market it, a portable, coop fifa will sell in Europe.

So much assblast. Tell us more about games you don't like so nobody should

Well it's portable. Maybe something magical will happen. Now where's my new strikers game nintendo? It's been a freaking decade!!!

reminder that this will be the crucial factor of how the Switch will sell in Europe.
will Europeans sacrifice content and graphical quality for portability?

Telling you already, no they won't, here Switch is a joke and people already chose the PS4 to play sport games on

It's over. Nintendo won

1 million copies or so. Not enough to be called a huge success but not quite a failure either.

I'm literally shaking right now Chads

Man, I really couldn't give less of a fuck, but it's third party support so whatever I guess. This is just EA's sacrificial lamb to stay on good terms with Nintendo though.

They modified the PS4/XBO engine from 15/16

This if the port isn't shit and they support it it could sell.

>Marketing it as a portable version
>Still $60

Explain

No? Where did you hear that? It's a Nvidia built engine

Handheld gaming at console prices.

They are already using it on Switch ads on TV.

Can do very well on EU

can't fuckin wait