I still don't think it's worth it.

I thought it was fun tbqh

I still want my money back god damn

>2011
thanks

store.steampowered.com/app/22350/BRINK/

Wow I thought you were having a laugh.

You eat shit

lol what? they better advertise the fuck out of it then so people actually know.

Between Brink, Scribblenauts, Borderlands and Witcher 2/3, which game was the hardest most blatantly shilled on Sup Forums?

I platinumed brink

Jesus. I wouldn't still touch it though.

>mfw bought it for 5$
it was still not worth it

It was the game that taught me to never pre-order games.

63 people are on it now.

lol nice photoshop cunt

Wow they thought to do this now? Did they add loot boxes? That'll get those kids into it

Brink was one of the first things I saw on Sup Forums.

You are a BADASS enough to make Brink have more players online than Battleborn?

Nice. I tried out Dirty Bomb recently and enjoyed the wall kicking and how games progressed. I'll give this a shot but only because its by the same people and seems to have more parkour in it.

kek

Me too.

Well in this age of saving up for better GPUs thanks to miners, I'll admit you can do worse than this for free, least of all I can just get a load of friends now.

I can see this getting kinda popular if a few youtubers do a video on it

Do I get my $60 back?

""TRIAL""

LOL I wish ;_;

Yeah, I've had a copy in my inventory for years

so is this game actually good or whats the deal with it?

Its free and most likely no because its already failed once.

it already does, steamcharts updates hourly

I've never played Brink before and because it's F2P, I've just bought the DLC. What should I expect?

What even happened to the Halo killer?

double bulpdawn/bulpdawn + specops pistol is the best loadout.

I pre-ordered this piece of shit for around £40. First and last time I fell for the pre-order meme.

The concept was good but the execution wasn't
Ultimately it was a rather bland shooter with a cool elements in the gameplay

Sup bro?

I vaguely remember the shitstorm surrounding it. Does that count?

Think I'll download this when I get home because why the fuck not. What other games should be made f2p because fuck it it's dead or failed let's just throw in all the remaining chips.

DISAPOINTMENT

That's me right now.

It's basically a "fuck it why not" download. I'll play it for like an hour and see why everyone hated it

interstellar marines

i unironically loved this game.
thanks for the news my man

Lawbreakers

Brink you say?

ehhhh, kinda want to try it but...

First game I bought on ps3, and I enjoyed it

FFXIV

Lead and gold - really enjoy the game but its dead as hell.

Never played Brink but I have over 1700 hours in Dirty Bomb. How is it like compared? I saw some gameplay videos and it looked slow, with shitty weapon accuracy. Downloading right now, what should I know going in?

Yeah, I remember how there were 8 fucking threads about it on the front page constantly because it was viralled here so goddamn much. Fuck that garbage.

It's just worst dirty bomb.
I just played Brink right now, it's way, way too slow and fucking horrid.

I can't believe people said this game is average. It's just fucking trash.

Terraria

I remember liking this game, but it was fucking IMPOSSIBLE to play online with friends, I still had fun with it, helps I didn't pay for it though

Fucking this.

Borderlands obviously, anyone who says otherwise wasn't here at the time. Sup Forums was completely unusable when that shit was happening.

Brink is what happens when Team fortress and call of duty have a shameful tard baby.

Most of borderlandsposting was people taking the piss though. I remember mods started deleting Borderlands threads at one point.

Is the gunplay at least good? And what's bad about it?

thanks Randy

2011-2012 sure was a shit time for vidyo gamss

>MFW.
A wake up call honestly.

Brink failed since it had shitty enemy territory combat

Litterally just play Dirty Bomb

Same but it definitely had a ton of problems.
Some of those choke points are massive garbage.

Aka enemy territory map design

dirty bomb's f2p model is retarded, though. locking almost all of the characters behind paywalls is a major turnoff.
gimmie everything functionally unique and make me pay for pretty things, it's a proven model that's more enjoyable for the user.

Do the Class shit, you actually have to think.

If you just run to the choke like a fool of course some heavy with an MG is just going to rip you up.

But you can easily unlock any merc in a couple of days tops, plus you don't even need to own them all anyway.

not needing to /= shouldn't have access to.
besides, i'm gonna have to buy them all to figure out who i like.
and even then, they have those dumbass random cards instead of single items that you can equip.

>Aka enemy territory map design
Is that what it's called?
Fucking feels like they didn't even play the levels several times over before releasing the game.

Which was a worse attempt at being the new hot FPS, Brink or Battleborn

When I was 14, I preordered this game for Xbox 360 as my sole birthday present. It was the first time I had ever felt such soul-crushing disappointment in a game.

It's still really, really stupid to only two types of characters when there are three archetypes in the game.

>You guys remember BRINK

Yes. I remember paying full $60 for it when it first released.

I'm still mad.

>visible sage

How long has that been gone now?

life is strange

>dubs
>no catalog display
>Manly Tears
>no 4chanx options
So many things changed

Thanks OP, installing it right now, because why not, shit is free

downloading now to play ironically xD

>wearing out your SSD for this

This thread is pure diamond.

> XD I'm never ever gonna play this trash omg look at it xD

Most people here wasn't here when this game came out, and just parrot some meme like retards.

What is bad about this game?

> inb4 everything lol ^^^^

>See this on Steam front page
>What the fuck?
>News posted TODAY
Well, time to relive this depressing little issue.

I played a good deal of Brink with my brothers on launch. It was pretty fucking fun. That lasted about a week

Cool desu. I hope this brings up fresh blood to have fun with.

It's just a clunky unpolished dull game, with all the potentially interesting ideas which led to the hype (e.g. parkour, classes) being incredibly poorly implemented to the degree that they're close to pointless

Post Battleborns

>tfw you are play the campaign on hard mode but your team-mates only ever take enemy commands posts rather than the objective

I'm actually looking forward to playing this when I get home from work.

woulda been better to post the 'sequel'

Why do these exist? Does Sony think we can't see that all the other trophies were earned?

>mfw SMNC

I was so happy that their second kickstarter failed.

>Agents of Mayhem
>Loadout
>Fortnite
>Brink
>Battlefield Heroes

All of these games with oddly proportioned, cartoony characters had the same artstyle and (more or less) failed hard. I see a pattern here.

Battlefield Heroes didn't look like the other games at all and was a legit good game in beta before they destroyed it with game ruining microtransactions.

this, I nostalgia hard every time someone mention the beta
good times

forgot to mention evolve. had also the ambitions to become an "e-sport" game...see how that turned out. where have the good singleplayer-fps gone?

Kill yourself for daring to even post this shit here. Brink is dogshit and I hope all of the shills are burning in hell.

That game was actually fun as fuck though. SMNC was the one that shat the bed because it padded health out to retarded degrees.

Whoa, since when does Sup Forums hate Brink? I remember it being shilled to hell when it was first announced.