LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5O19LaLId0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is that thing in the boy's hands in the right panel?

This legitimately kinda makes me wonder what the fuck 18-30 year olds nowadays would do if mandatory military service was implemented in the U.S.

WAR! WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?

protest? Why would military service be mandatory?

Serve in the military obviously

heh.

Really mashes your potatoes

EVERYTHING

They don't let you serve if you're mentally ill.

Do their military service?
I live in a country with mandatory military service and it's not that big of a fucking deal, I managed it fine and I'm still a loser on Sup Forums

I don't know it's not labeled

nah, gays and trans people are allowed

>no crying state of liberty

Look at the recruitment officer's face. He is clearly disgusted that he has to send off a promising young man to war under the illusion that they are fighting for the freedoms of their country, when in reality their martyrdom is fueled by the capitalistic greed of their heinous oppressors, masking their oil-grabbing intentions with a chance to avenge our nation's heroes.

>WoW
>on console

trannies recently got the boot from Trump, didn't you see the news?

uh

LOL

Not being dumb to be tricked to die for politicians.

Feels good man.

>greatest generation
>ruined western civilization

NOT MY PRESIDENT I DONT CARE OK?

Got some news for you bud.

Uhh user, i have bad news for you....

Trannies can't serve in the military anymore

>REEEEEEEE why won't you support out (((military-industrial complex)))

>wow on console

The greatest generation would break down in tears of joy if they knew the only thing the future generations had to worry about was something really trivial

More like the gayest generation lmao

poor cat

>yes goiym, bad people live their lives, the good die for israel

The grim reaper was a nice touch. Real dramatic.

Quickly Sup Forums, answer me

Would you rather join the military or play wow on a xbox

Why is that kid playing World of Warcraft with a left handed Saturn controller?

lol

wtf I love drumpf now

LOL

You're a white nu-male who won't have kids. You're doing exactly what politicians want.

The greatest generation, would shed tears of joy if they knew the greatest wars that kids have now are just a game.
but what do i know

The artist, Andy Marlette, never served in military either.

>Greatest Generation
>Ruins job and housing market
>Blames next generation for being lazy
>Entitled as fuck

Yes I'm sure they wouldn't be disgusted by America in 2017

I unironically miss the military, all you had to do was what you were told all day

Not much nowadays, most wars in the past were for resources, today it's cheaper to just buy what you need. War is expensive.

In the United States every male has to sign up with the Selective Service System program in order to receive federal financial aid.

Also believe it or not the millennial generation has plenty of fine people to serve in the military and if anything semper fi culture is pretty out there

Exactly this. Why would I want to die in the middle of some bumfuck desert to some goat fucker

not him but
>You're doing exactly what politicians want.
>no children
>no more tax payers

wooow they're geniuses

>woman
>serving the military

>giving your life for mister schlomo so blacks can fuck your daughter
vs
>doing shit you enjoy like the freethinking mastermind that you are

How do Sup Forumsacks cope with the fact that drumpf is a draft dodger?

Those were the baby boomers

>I CAN'T ENJOY THINGS UNLESS THE AUTHOR AGREES WITH ME 100% ON EVERYTHING

why are millenials so fucking dense

They're importing new taxpayers that are much more obedient and happy to pay high taxes.

those are boomers

they can ''serve'' all right.

don't give a shit.

Andy Marlette is a man

>that are much more obedient and happy to pay high taxes.
>more obedient
>happy to pay taxes

to who are you referring?

Is this Boomer comparing his father's experience vs his child's experience? What's the Boomer equivalence?

I fucking hate WoW and console MMOs so yeah I'd probably sign up for the military

Plus I'd get to hang out with tag chasers and go to school for free

Who is the dipshit that made this? I don't understand any of it. Where are all the labels? How am I supposed to know what the author is conveying without copious amounts of labels?

youtube.com/watch?v=r5O19LaLId0

Who fucking cares if I'm not having children to begin with

They would. But they would still prefer it to the hell that was WW2

And if he said anything about white people or conservatives you'd be whining about it on here for years

gonna need sauce for research

Making a political cartoon criticizing both.

He said it

and the generals were like "We just heard the same time as you, nothing is official"

Business owners create jobs and pay taxes, you don't want people like that in the military anyway.

>this much projection

I'd kill all of you to go back to those days

>i live in a country with mandatory military service and it's not that big of a fucking deal
what the hell?

And a jew lover?
And a neocon?
And he isn't building the wall anytime soon?
And that hillary hasn't been arrested?
And the ties with russia to enact a electoral fraud+astroturfing and manipulation of online debates?

Being offended on behalf of his parents.

Move out of the 3rd work hopefully.

estonia? finland? denmark? mexico? russia?

What? Are you saying that there are man in this world who have a girl's name? Damn i feel bad about them....

I doubt it, they'd just compare to what they had to what exists now and say everyone is lazy and don't know what true suffering is and thus are weak and pathetic.

Andy is short for Andrew and is traditionally a boy's name

I have a friend who thinks he knows shit about the military because one of his relatives is a soldier
>dude Trump is going to bring back the draft
>look it up
>find nothing and call him out
>t-they just haven't revealed it! My cousin heard his COs talking about
>why would his COs be talking about? Congress would have revealed plans about bringing back the draft to the public since it has to go through them first
>y-you don't know shit about the military
also shit like this
>I'm totally going to join the military!
>well why don't you? you're old enough and as far as I know there's nothing medically wrong with you
>well I just want to focus on my job so I can pay for my college, you know
>but the military pays for college
>y-you don't know shit about the military! trust me, my cousins a soldier

Tell me why the draft isn't a good thing.

Not that guy but does military service mean being sent to conflict zones or just training and education?

you didn't really find that shit funny, did you?

As a conservative, I don't understand this. I'd have a hard time finding entertainment if I took these detached from reality, half mentally ill artist idealists seriously on anything that actually mattered.
Especially when you get the Jew boot if you don't to the line, like what happened to last man standing as it's ratings were going up and held the number two sitcom spot.

Mandatory military service doesn't entail being shipped out to do a tour in Afghanistan, just training and doing some menial work.

There are way too many people who think this way user. I fucking hate the human species.

Is he saluting inside, without a cover on, while not even being in uniform?
Greatest generation my dick.

Did he buy a uniform so he could get discounts at the mall

wow, you sure are salty as fuck. Don't worry, it'll be Hillary's turn in 7 years.

>implying they didn't just use criminals as soldiers, promising prison or duty

Zombies no, but lolcats, Chuck Norris and ragefaces sure. Good, innocent stupid internet humor without any politics or agendas present.

Training obviously, what fucking conflict zones do you think those countries would randomly be sending all their youth to, are you retarded?

Isn't that illegal? Impersonating a soldier?

It promotes homosexuality by making grown men sleep together for years on end.

Why is he standing up and playing? Why is wow on a console?

oh, that makes sense, i thought
was a war vet or some shit, please excuse my retardation.

>dying for some country that will never remember and in reality problems doesnt care about you

cuck generation