170 GB

>170 GB
>Goyworks
>Full price
All this on top of being a shit game
Who are the japs going to blame when this trash sells like shit on PC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6BWsU4zZg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>goy
Can you speak in real life without spouting memes?

How much did Nvidia pay Square Enix to turn a AMD console made game into a Goyworks game?

>real life
>Sup Forums

Umm no sweetie, that's not how it works.

Kike detected

>goy is a meme

underage

Wait, 170 GB?
Are you memeing like a retard, or is this real?

>full price
How is this a negative it's a new game to you guys.

it's real, americans and aussies won't play it

Well I can play it, it's just I'm gonna have to spend the whole damn day downloading. Is it ACTUALLY 170 gb worth of content? (I know it's not, I just want to know if itll be a decent time)
I know nothing about the game and only know that Noctis or whatever is a prince whose suppossed to marry some girl, and that I want to fuck country girl

shoukd be 170KB

Legit real.
And 16GB RAM and 1080 Ti is the recommended specs.
It's going to bomb and be the worst PC port of all time in terms of performance.

there are no shekels to be had here
shoo shoo!

And PC settings menu captured from Gamescom.

PC master race buys games just for the fancy effects and FFXV has boatloads of those.

when nvidia starts taking pc games seriously again and stop meming around with hairworks we will take pc games seriously aswell

>Hybrid Frustum Traced Shadow
What in the absolute fuck does that even mean?

>the only game that comes out to make full use of your overpriced gaymer rigs is some mediocre as fuck PS4 port with bloated nvidia shit

I'm sure it was all worth it buying that 1080Ti to play nothing but pixelshit, 2D indie shit, and FFXV.

ONE
HUNDRED
AND
SEVENTY
GIGABYTES

>be a pcfag
>care about zipper head rpgs
choose one

>Best non-professional GPU on the market
>Recommended

holy shit

it doesn't look as remotely good as the recommended specs require, 4k or not

not sure if stupid or not but hair is one of the hardest things to get right and takes alot of power to make look good

Shit's DoA and you know it.

>170 GB

Hey you dumb faggot you are retarded and do not read if you did then you would know those specs are for 4K 60fps max settings

Nowhere does it say 60 FPS.
1080 Ti can't play big open world games at 60 FPS in 4K, Witcher 3 which is extremely well optimized literally runs at like 40-45 FPS with AA and Hairworks turned OFF.
You will be lucky if you get stable 30 FPS at 4K in this on 1080 Ti.
You're deluded son.

Australia doesn't have bad internet, what they have is lag from long distances. You can have 100mb download speed and still lag in multiplayers. Jesus Sup Forums get your shit together, this shit is basic.

Nah fuck off, on average we have terrible internet compared to the rest of the developed world.

Yes it can faggot

Buy one and see for yourself instead of sucking /v cock

>DigitalFoundry literally makes a video on Witcher 3 on latest patch with 1080 Ti in 4K that can't break 50 FPS in outdoor city areas with AA and Goyworks turned off
>NUH UH YOU'RE SUCKING VEE COCK
Sorry user but you need to accept the fact that the card isn't 4K 60FPS ready if you want max details.

Hahaha thanks for beta testing #4theplaers

>finally get port after years of begging
>not perfectly tailored to my tastes not going to buy it
And you wonder why everyone hates mustards?

>tfw it would only take me 3 hours to download
>tfw it wouldn't fit on my SSD unless I deleted everything.

What demographic are they trying to appeal to? Do gooks really all have hundreds of gigabytes of storage available for video games?

>1080 Ti can't play big open world games at 60 FPS in 4K
GTAV
Nier A Tomato
The Division
Sniper Elite 4
Far Cry Primal
Even poorly optimized shit like PUBG runs at 4k60 on a single 1080 Ti.
youtube.com/watch?v=k6BWsU4zZg0

Good job not listing a single Goyworks game.
Guess what W3 (which doesn't run at 60 FPS on 4K on 1080 Ti) has in common with FF15.
Goyworks.

Let's be honest guys:

Does FF XV have a bad story ?

Is the PS4 version worth it, if you only have regular PS4 ?

Is the combat that bad ?

Lasty, can you at least play as Aranea or Luna ?

The Division is a Goyworks game you dumbfuck.

Yes, it's also unfinished with massive gaping holes in it

No, it looks and runs like shit if you don't have a Pro

Yes, it's MUCH worse than Episode Duscae's combat which already was a tad meh

Nope, literally nobody except Noctis is playable. The other 3 dudes are only playable in their paid DLCs which last 1 hour each.

>yes. it's not the worst thing I've ever seen but it leaves A LOT to be desired.

>don't let this game be the one that makes you buy a pro.

>yes.

>no, one of the many problems this game has.

If you're going to be racist at least apply your slurs correctly ffs.

A terabyte HD is literally 50 bucks. Go get a job retard.

Your families must be ashamed of you.

this IS nVidia, after all

they'd recommend an 1180 Ti if they could

except the season pass content is free on pc

whoa...... so this...... is the....... power.......... of.................. the masterrace...............

It's recommending a 4K monitor and the 1080ti dumbass. For 1080p I don't see you needing a 1080ti

Most of it's the 4k and 8k textures and uncompressed audio.

>using the word goy is evil

Fuck off, i use it all the time, my friends family uses it all of the fucking time, their jews.

Get the fuck over it you nigger goyim

Think about who you can't criticize, those are the people that own your fucking life you miserable oaf.

>tfw 12 TB and don't give a fuck about how large gaymes are

No it has a good story, some of the best actual story content in FF, the problem is just how it's told in the later half because it blazes over things.

It was but now that PC was announced the other versions are all inferior.

The combat is good, anyone saying otherwise doesn't know how it's played or probably memeposts "hold O to win" seriously. The only problem with combat is Balance on items because you can spam them easily.

Not right now but they're making Aranea, Luna, Cor, Iris and Gentiana playable as well as the multiplayer lets you create a kingsglaive member and play as any of the 4 bros in that, and they have their own 2 hour story episodes outside of that too.

Wrong. And no way is ED better gameplay wise when it has far less to it than the full game, full game took whatever good from ED and improved it completely. And the DLC are about 2 hours each.

>Developers still don't offer options of what you do and do not want to download for people who don't want or need space eating 4K textures.

It's been done for years and years in typical software, and even Call of Duty has had separate singe/multiplayer downloads for years, so why is the industry at large still only putting out one huge download for each game?

Why are they still pushing the hairworks meme? Literally no one can run it.

you know that goyim is a very old word that the jews have been using to refer to us non jews with forever right? kys newfag

>170 GB
Are you shitting me OP?

you can shuck 8tb hard drives from bestbuy for 150$. upgrade my friend.

not him but i think its the fact its going to take forever for a lot of burgers and canadians to download on very very shitty internet.

>8k support
whoa

valid point. as storage keeps getting cheaper, games will get bigger. since internet doesn't change much we might need brick and mortar stores to start carrying physical media again. i wouldn't mind buying a box with 3 blurays.

Yeah, this. Internet is shit in the U.S. unless you live in larger areas. If you're in a small town, get ready for the middling speeds 2004 had to offer.

welcome to post 2014 Sup Forums where every second thread is about hebrews.

I'm not defending this game because I played it on Xbone and its kind of shit; But, from what I've heard, the 170gb is for 4k textures. If this is the case, get ready for fuckhueg games that will eat your data caps for breakfast.

This game is probably the literally worst open world experience I've ever had.

I'm not even kidding, it has everything an open world game can do wrong, with the added on-rails car to make the open world even more stupid since you spend more time not playing the game then playing it.

I gave up on doing sidequests because they are literally the same. Someone did the laziest shittiest job possible in coding them.

The whole game can be described like this:

>talk to random object near "quest giver"
>watch your car drive for literally 5 real world minutes to the quest location
>walk/ride a chobobo for a few yards in a sterile empty world
>IMPERIALS ABOVE US for the 100th time, just ignore it again
>find a special mob walking in circles around an item on the floor, this is the quest itself
>kill the mob
>spend the next minute jumping around while trying to grab the object with X
>walk/ride a chobobo back to the car
>IMPERIALS ABOVE US for the 101st time, just ignore it again again
>spend an other literal real world 5 minutes watching the car going back
>deliver the quest
>the quest giver gives you an exactly copy-pasted quest but in a different location

This is probably one of the worst games I've ever played. It truly is a massive waste of your time. You spend at least 50% of your whole play time watching the car drive itself.

>Waaah I want the graphics
>the graphics
>the graphics
>the graphics
>the graphics

>You get them
>wtf dis game hevby????

You're correct about it having MMO-tier sidequests while earlier games in the series had you do some really wacky shit.
You can entirely skip the car if you want and you can use the offroad version too.
Fights are just modern random encounters without the screen fading to black, so it's a moot point in my opinion.

All in all it's better than XIII by a large margin and the only real bad thing about it is that the second half of the game is literally a corridor. It's an 7,5/10 in my books.

it means that the frustrum is now a hybrid, also the shadows are traced

Not just 4K.

>No it has a good story, some of the best actual story content in FF, the problem is just how it's told in the later half because it blazes over things.

You're a fool. This game is frustrating because the story is told so utterly poorly throughout the entirety of the game. It's easily one of the worst FF stories. It's not just the latter half that's poor. It's the entire package. The bones of a neat story is there, but it's told in so poorly of a way that no part of it comes out as good.

The halfway point of that game should have been the 10 year timegap. The first half should have been used to build up the cast of characters, and the villain. Ardyn wins, and reigns over the world for a decade.

Throw in a chapter showing what happened to the world in those 10 years, and how the party dealt with it during that time in the absence of Noctis. Then the last half should have been him reclaiming the throne.

I'd argue that the last half is stronger than the first half, because it actually has story in it. The first half amounts to absolutely nothing.

The game also suffers from a lack of character development with anybody, and the world building here is terrible. Luna dying has zero impact to anything. Who would care for somebody that has 3 minutes of screen time? There's no relationship built up between her and Noct. They communicate through fucking journals. If they wanted her death to have any impact, they should have at least had her appearances be more than fleeting.

The party also has little to no development. This is because they chose to make this an open world game, and then forgot to add fucking story in the first half. So you're left with these artificial conversations that the party has together, but they come off so shitty and half assed and half hearted that it does nothing. If they'd have added story to the first half, and then actual cutscenes where the characters interact and react, maybe it would have been different.

PC gaming is literally in a period of stagnation due to crypto miners poaching all the good midrange cards.

If you're a studio and you don't optimize your game for cards from 10 years ago, you'll have poor financial success right now.

you're a retard, I'm not kidding

$180 video cards are $350+ right now.

it means it's the way it's meant to be played

To be fair even thou its my be full price it will have all the DLC so you are basically buying a mandatory season pass + a discounted game.

Nier, an obscure Japanese game that runs like fucking shit, sold 530k. PUBG sold like 10 billion copies too. Both released recently.

People already own video cards, just because growth of the 130 odd million steam users may or may not have slowed down doesn't mean fucking anything.

Why would you expect the game not to be fullprice? It's not a decade old port like bayonetta.

A similar thing happened years ago when people tried to get rich of Bitcoins, though they didn't have hardware manufacturers getting in on it at the time. Once people spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on machines and end up making 10-20% of that back, this mining fad will end too. I doubt it'll even last until the end of the year.

Do you remember when games were deliberatly pushing the hardware instead of "optimizing"* it for current hardware?
Pepperidge farm remembers

*i hate that buzzword

Also, cryteks wallet remembers