Who would you main in a kaiju fighting game?

Who would you main in a kaiju fighting game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5KiFQL4_YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jRn9BRo4Igw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>maining anyone but the King

Zilla

best boy of course

>disgusting 2000 Zilla
Trash

This was already a game.

Ghidorah

Duncan

the Godzilla universe is so fucking childish and stupid, and people buying toys just encourages it

I enjoy your opinion

Shut up MCUfag.

>Kaiju shit

Would you buy an Ataribox if it launched with a reboot of the Godzilla 3D fighters?

More like Animated Series Zila.

Zillas design in a vacuum is fine, it's only bad in the context of it trying to be a re imagining of Godzilla.

By itself though I think it's pretty good as a separate monster, which they have pretty much done at this point.

King Gidora, or space Godzilla.

Also never ever because of furries.

Mecha Godzilla is still a Kaiju essentially.

This crazy bastard

How would Destoroyah look on this image

never knew ghidorah was so much larger than them all, guess thats why hes the king

Also would probably play godzilla, but there are so many versions, id probably play SpaceGodzilla

always wanted a new version of this, never gonna get it though

will the new godzilla film be good or absolute shit like the 2014 one

>he didn't main preytor

It'll probably be a big brawl between adult Kong and Godzilla which ends with them teaming up to fight a bigger threat, probably Ghidorah

With Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, AND King Ghidora being in it, the movie better be mostly monster fights or I'll shit

It's been decided that one of them will win

My nigga.

Playable X series NeverEver

One of them will win but that doesn't mean one of them will be killed

They've already announced that there is two films, Godzilla 2019 which has G, king ghidorah, mothra, and rodan. Then there is Godzilla vs Kong which is in 2020.

My thought is that Mothra doesn't exist if there aren't fairies.
Same goes with Ghidorah, there needs to be aliens, or time travelers, or crazy old dudes.
Rodan, well, nobody gives a fuck about rodan.

Director directed Krampus and Trick r' Treat

Ultraseven

Nobody outside of Japan ever used the word "kaiju" until Pacific Rim.

Did they get to take that furfag's money and run?

He's a machine not a creature.

everytime it's posted, someone WILL get mad.

So? If you just say monster fighting game people will think of other shit. Saying kaiju avoids confusion.

If you try to exclude mechs from the roster then what will you do in the face of Jet Jaguar's ambiguity? Ultra? Mogera?

>tfw Shin Godzilla was so perfect I don't think I want to see another Godzilla movie be made

you can call me an anguirus fan now

They've already given hints about Mothra, Ghidorah and Rodan. I can't find it now but there was a video mentioning a giant cocoon in a remote Chinese temple and Ghidorah being frozen in Antarctica

Mechagodzilla 2 is literally built around the actual skeleton of a Godzilla and infused with its cells to further its combat capabilities.

it's a kaiju. also the original Mechagodzilla was capable of faking being Godzilla so that's really close to the line.

Saying a thing is childish on a Video Game board. Hilarious.

The same one i main in the existing one. Orga.

Really, no one? Not a single person ever?

That was actually the best Godzilla movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=V5KiFQL4_YQ

In new movies, i think Godzilla is bigger than that. And i don't think it would be even possible to use these proportion for Ghidorah in the next movie.

That just sucks all of the originality and character from them. Why can't westerners get it right and turn Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee into a film?

Mothra has already been killed in that universe, you imbeciles. Two Mothra's actually.

THE MUTOS AREN'T MOTHRA YOU FUCK
REEEE

That's kiyru though.

Wait, really?

Do angels count as kaiju?

It's already established they are predators from ancient earth. That'll be all the backstory for them.

In this new continuity she is.

Best boy to be honest. youtube.com/watch?v=jRn9BRo4Igw

Legendary posted tweets about Monarch's history.

They do. Kaiju is the japanese word for "giant monster".

Rodan. Best Kaiju of all time.

>still the best MF Doom album
>still the best album cover of all time

The worst part isn't just the fact that he made them add in his fursona, but also
>forced them to remove Red
>forced them to use his friends fursonas, and if his friends asked him not to he had his rabid fan base harass them

There's no way modern weapons wouldn't kill these creatures super fast.

No, no it wasn't. It was hot garbage.

If Jet Jaguar's in it, then him, and if he's not, I don't play.

some military-industrial retard says this in literally every Godzilla movie, no they fucking wouldn't.

even Shin Godzilla who conventional weapons sort of work on was too good for that shit.

Why the fuck is Mothra not included?

EXCELLENT

Just look at oxygen destroyer

They've referenced the fairies in AU stuff in preparation for the next Legendary movie so well probably see them in some regard.

What is wrong with these people? That they just hijack a simple kick starter just to get their shitty OC shoved in there and ruining it for the fans that backed this project. Its just evil plain and simple

It was a great american take on godzilla. Very cheesey. Just the way I like it.

Gamera, he is the friend of all the kids n' shit.

Aren't all the monster technically MUTO's in the Legendary universe since it'seems just a classification name until they're give something proper?

>It was a great american take on godzilla.
It was Roland Emmerich diarrhea on film. You'd need to be mildly retarded to pretend it was good.

I remember it being some sort of Furry Mafia

Redpill me on Kaiju stuff. What should I watch?

Things I watched: Pacific Rim, 2000 and 2014 Godzilla, various king kong stuff which I don't even know if they count.

Considering that the game is pretty much dead thanks to him and other people like him, pretty much.

>redpill me
fuck off

Rodan. He is my favorite monster.

wat
I thought it meant strange beast

Gojira, the Heisei Gamera trilogy, and Shin Godzilla are absolute must watches. From there you can branch out to the silly stuff or the not-so silly stuff.

For the absolute god tier stuff, the original 50s Japanese Godzilla, Godzilla versus Destoroyah, the 90's Gamera trilogy, and Shin Godzilla

Beyond that it's just a whole bunch of the Godzilla vs whatever movies.

Anguirus is the Krillin of Godzilla movies.

Skull Island was great. Silly b-movie monster mash stuff and John C. Reilly was having a lot of fun.

Genuinely good monster films: Gojira, godzilla vs Destroyah, godzilla vs mothra, godzilla Tokyo SOK, godzilla mothra and King ghidorah: giant monsters all out atttack, godzilla vs biollante, and Godzilla vs mothra: battle for earth

Laughably bad godzilla films: Son of godzilla, godzilla vs monster zero, godzilla raids again, godzilla vs megalon

SOS*
Fucking phoneposting.

The illest, obviously.

>Not maining based Jet Jaguar

My ass

Monster Zero and Megalon are awesome as fuck.

also, despite being the coolest movie monster ever by a fucking landslide, Biollante was a lame movie with literally like 4 minutes of action and about 80 of scientists talking.

They really aren't awesome user.
They're entertaining, sure, but they're laughibly bad and dated.

My Neegra Geedhra

>Lets never use our grenade launchers: The movie

I hated it. The fucking girl gets the idea to use a flare gun on one of the things, but none of the guys use their grenade launchers? Fuck this.

Peter Jackson made the better Kong movie.

DESTROYAH OR BUST BABYYYY

I can garuntee you that if the Peter Jackson version came out after skull island than you would be saying the opposite you hipster trash.