You have exactly 10 seconds to explain why you aren't buying Hinoka's game

You have exactly 10 seconds to explain why you aren't buying Hinoka's game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yds6Dwtn-LM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

incest

I am. Her English voice acting is bad PS1 era tier though.

she sounds hideous.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yds6Dwtn-LM

Because I'm buying Lucina's game

already impregnated her in the other game

>buying shitty copy pasted warrior games
>buying fire emblem games ever

honestly dont think i would even pirate this one

I am though

not a weeb

I'm buying Robin's game.

her voice is shit

>nu-emblem only
>musou trash

Why do the fates characters still have the bad voice direction while awakening characters all sound genuinely good?

It looks shitty, even for a Musou.

I don't know, but it's fascinating.

It looks like a terrible game, even for Musous.

Also, they took her voice away.

Because Treehouse managed to do a worse job than 8-4

The fucking game looks too forced, i bet the story will be hideous as the voice acting and the gameplay will get boring pretty quickly, the only thing that makes a musou entertaining is the characters variety which this one doesn't have

I was looking forward to it, but the more I see of it the worse it looks, so the point that I'm losing interest.

I'm not a Fire Emblem fan, I have no issue with the characters. In fact, them being such entry level characters appeals to me. Hyrule Warriors Legends was my most played 3DS game and I was hoping this would be as fun, but it looks super dull and phoned in.

Why did Awakening have an okay dub then Fates to have a HORRIBLE Dub to Echoes having one of the BEST Dub's thats come from Nintendo?

New lords are shit, they could have made a better job by putting Alphonse and Sharena from Heroes instead.

Awakening's dub was better than Echoes' imo.`

Musous are shit

>Shitty voice actor replacement that sounds nothing like Lucina and just sounds like a entirely different character

Fuck that.

>Awakening's dub was better than Echoes' imo.`
WRONG

It's only fitting given how many elements of Fates were downright awful.

I have a feeling IS hates Nu FE and they phone it in, but it still sells like hotcakes due to waifus

Echoes was amazing, Conquest was good but they had to make 2 shit versions of fates to appease the casuals.

Warriors has a shit dub because KT doesnt care either

>dubfags

Jesus Christ how the fuck do you ironic weebs deal with these garbage voices.

It's honestly kinda fitting for Fates characters to have shitty voices considering most of them are shitty characters.

>>Shitty voice actor replacement that sounds nothing like Lucina and just sounds like a entirely different character
I don't know if we have different ears but the new VA for Lucina pretty much sounds the same as Laura's Lucina

user, you do not want Hinoka to be the poster child for the game. Not with that voice.

And let's just be honest. She probably only got in because of Camilla.

Then why does Echoes have good voices?

By importing the Japanese versions

I swear, if the unrevealed male archer and female rider that we are getting on the 28th are just Takumi and Camilla/Hinoka, then I have no clue what the dev team is doing. Why hype up two characters only to reveal them twice, especially when they are extremely obvious picks.

Echoes was too fucking casual wtf are you talking about? just because it has a good dub doesn't mean the game was good because it was too easy, seriously no lunatic mode?

she lacks the powerful voice that Laura has, this VA sounds more gentle but she's also trying to sound tough

Fuck Fire Emblem Warriors.
Fuck Fates
Fuck Awakening
Fuck nu-emblem.

Fuck you.

>This Autist is back

>Buying Musou games.
You fucks deserve to be parted with your money for supporting that cancer genre.

The new voice sounds way to chipper and it's very unfitting for Lucina since she was pretty gloomy all the time.

Fuck off to your Roy dakki.

I understand now why half the employees threatened to leave the project

The interviews for this game make it sound like a fucking disaster. It'll probably just be a generic musou though.

i don't see the wrong in what fates did with birthright and the casual difficulty, because a game has to appeal to everyone especially nintendo fans, one of the things that makes a lot of casual players don't play old fire emblem games its the difficulty, i know that it is surprising how many people think it is hard but it is the same with how many people can't play fighting games or think they are hard

>387943062

Just admit it.
Fates`s plot, gameplay, characters and presentation was crap.

Unless you are willing to defend the magic crystal ball, Corrin getting Yato instantly and Hoshido`s truth revelaing chair.

Right? Even some of the employees don't like the roster.

gloomy Lucina is boring, post game Lucina is the only acceptable Lucina.
>oblivious and dumb
>no fashion sense
>fairly whorish
>no social skills
>nice but extremely dumb
>dumb and flat as a brick

echoes is a shit dub stop spreading this meme

>b-but its beter than treehouse fates

wow i can do better than that doesnt make my dub good

correct.

You can turn the trip back on Venom, Your autism can't trick anyone

Stupid, bitchy Lucina is the best
Too bad it only shows up with FRobin though

>Being this butthurt people like a game you don't like
Yes the plot is bad but the presentation and gameplay are good
The characters are passable

But Venom hates Fates more than anything

We could have had Elibe or Tellius part 3.

Hell, Magvel Part 2 would have been amazing.

>387943580
Lucina is a Mary Sue without any personality.

Say something else about her that isnt generic and isnt "Muh future"

I really like this picture

Because

1. Games are overprices in my country.
2. English voices are shit

I am waiting for the Switch to get hacked so I can play a patched version.

Still waiting for Elise

>Camilshit and Shitnoka over Sakura and Elise

I never played female Robin, why is Lucina bitchy towards her if Robin's a female?

I actually liked Echoes way more than Fates or Awakening.

At least Celica had more to do with the story than Lucina on Awakening or Anyone else exept Corrin on Fates.

Fates is literally the worst Fire Emblem imo.
I would play Shadow Dragon on a Famicom Simulator again over playing any route of Fates again.

>Mary Sue
I think you're talking about Corrin right now.

I don't like her or her family or her sister's other family.

Maybe DLC.

>Lucina is a Mary Sue without any personality.
Are you actually giving Lucina shit for being a Mary Sue when Roy a Mary Sue as well? Are you seriously this autistic?

Please give Felicia as DLC and i'll buy it right away!

What said. They can't direct to save their lives.

They made Effie's VA (who is genuinely good) do one of her fucking worst performances ever.

Voice actors strike is a bitch, huh? Remember when you motherfuckers said it was nothing?

She thinks Robin is trying to take Chrom from her mother

>Lucina is a Mary Sue without any personality.
Less so than Roy.

>musou
>roster consisting of post-Awakening characters + Marth
It's shit.

I don't care what you say or think but Fates and awakening are great games for me and my most 3DS games played BUT this musou game looks like shit, i have only played One piece pirate warriors 2 and 3 and they were good but not that great but what i like where the character variety and the new story was fun but this fire emblem game story looks like it will be generic jprg story but worse and the low characters roster is a let down

Cause she thinks Robin is trying to seduce Chrom and calls her a harpy and then tells her to seduce Chrom afterwards lol

She thinks Robin is a homewrecker.

>"stop having an affair with my dad"
>"i'm not"
>"REEE WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO FUCK MY DAD?"

At least Roy had to fucking learn stuff on his journey, Either by studying with Cecilia or witnessing Hector`s death in front of him.

Lucina didnt do shit on Awakening, yet she is treated like the second coming of Christ.
Oh boy!

Lets recap.

>Princess
>Has an unique sword only she can use
>Off Screen Training
>That sword is the only thing that can beat Grima
>Absolutely Perfect
>Everyone loves her
>No personality
>Muh Future
Mary

Sue.

That's fine but acting so butthurt about it and yelling at anyone that enjoys those games won't make people take you seriously

Wait, but wouldn't that be Robin in the first place? Or is that Pegasus bitch actually Canon?

I ran out of breath just reading that run-on, jesus christ.

Why is PxZ's lucina is he best?
>Adorable fangirl of hot girls
>Funny and dangerous wishes of being lewd
>Makes Chrom drop his spaghetti a lot
>Holds hands with takes' Estelle

If FemRobin is not married to Chrom, Lucina thinks that she is trying to break up Chrom and his wife's marriage and constantly hounds her. When she tells her that she is not interested in him, she demands that FemRobin should be since Lucina is a MASSIVE Dadcon.

>OC's both use swords
That's the moment I knew things weren't going to be alright. The fact that the cast seems to be nuFE feat. Marth isn't promising either.

was expecting you to die

>387944530
Im just saying.

Anyone who legit likes Fates unironically is dumb.

No.

Fuck this game.

Hell, they could have used Alfonse and Sharena over the OCs, but no.

THey could have made a legit Fire Emblem Crossover, but no.
Every single character is from the Altea Timeline.

>I don't care what you say or think

You already got at least two token lolis in Lissa and Tiki. It's a KT game and we've somehow only got one titty monster. Faggot.

I want lucina to return in PxZ3 without chrom so nothing can stop her lewd impulses.

Cause my waifu isn't in it and I'm fucking pissed. Fuck you Koei and fuck you Nintendo.

I was also saying the game didn't look good, why are you disagreeing with me?

>They made Effie's VA (who is genuinely good) do one of her fucking worst performances ever.
>Tfw just looked up Effie's VA
>Tfw this the bitch who voiced Effie is the same bitch who voiced one of THE BEST girls in the ENTIRE Series Oboro
How the FUCK can you do AMAZING with one character and another just be SO fucking bad Sup Forums? Is that even possible?

HAHA DO NOT WORRY FIRE EMBLEM FANS WE HAVE PLENTY MORE CHARACTERS COMING REST ASSURED
>Dials in more Awakening/Fate characters
Boy it has been a long time since I saw a game I really wanted, and then something happened that made me not want it after all.

Fates: Conquest is genuinely a good game (but fuck that story) and Birthright is also decent, but Awakening and Revelations are just dreadful. Awakening's map design in comparison to the other games is agonizingly painful to drudge through, with instant attacking reinforcements, pair-up being an imbalanced RNG mess, and plains for days.

Revelations is little more than forgettable gimmicks, the game.

Same.

>Lucina going full no fashion sense and starts wearing other girls outfits

Im not disagreeing with you.

Im just complimenting your thoughts.

Im pirating it for the 3ds and sharing the link alognside a tutorial for hacking the 3ds.

Your taking things wayyy to seriously. Take a nap.

She would've been fine if they told her to voice Effie as she basically was: a gentle giant. But instead they turned her into a fucking beefcake who has to sound "tough" 24/7.

I'm not sure if there is a canon choice, but Lucina has different supports with Robin depending if they're mother/daughter or not

>Tharja gets into fucking everything somehow, regardless of other girls being more relevant or not
>might not be in one game by default
>throw a tantrum
You sound just like all these Tellius/Elibe fags.