Why was he such a cunt?

Also explain everything after kh1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Bo6Cbeq18k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He wasn't a cunt, Sora just couldn't handle the banter

Everyone is Sora, Everyone else is Xehanort

>explain everything after kh1
All of kingdom hearts or everything riku related?

this guy gets it

You know what they say about big feet

He was jealous. This will explain everything
youtube.com/watch?v=_Bo6Cbeq18k

He literally gets salty about you beating him in the fight and the race and then he fucks off
Everything. I played com gba too but don't remember anything

The cunt was the redheaded bitch.
>hey, Sora. Let's leave Riku to rot on this island
Bitches and whores.

Big shoes?

There's a disease that makes people in the KH world trust obvious Disney villains. Terra had it in BBS. He passed it to Riku who was suffering from it through KH1. Then in CoM Riku got over it. In KH2 he was just being an emo-faggot because he felt guilty, but Sora and Kairi helped him get over that at the end of the game.

Osaka team ruins everything

Also, what happened to Sora's mom?

he got cucked out of the keyblade.

He was chosen by terra of all people. It's a fucking miracle he didn't go full stupid.

>KH1
Sora, Riku, and Kairi live on an island. One day a door opens and heartless pop out and start eating the world. Riku joins the darkness, Sora flees, and Kairi disappears.

Sora meets Donald and Goofy who tell him that Mickey told them to follow the keyblade wielder. Together, they travel through worlds defeating heartless and searching for Mickey, Riku, and Kairi.

We learn Sora was never 'chosen' to be a keyblade wielder, he's basically just borrowing Riku's. Riku is being manipulated by Maleficent and Ansem to gather seven princesses of light. Kairi (who is a princess) had heart leave her body and hide inside of Sora the entire time.

Sora fights Ansem and with Riku and Mickey's help they close the door to darkness.

>CHAIN OF MEMORIES
Sora ends up at a place called Castle Oblivion.

The Castle is the base for Organization XIII. They force Namine to slowly erase Sora's memories to make him their puppet. Sora climbs to the top of the tower to 'rescue' Namine. Eventually, he encounters Namine and learns the truth. He fights and defeats the leader, Marluxia. In order to restore his memories, Namine has Sora go to sleep for one year.

Riku appears in the basement of the Castle. He struggles with the 'remnant' of Ansem that still lives inside of him. He eventually confronts and defeats the remnant. He also learns that Sora has gone to sleep and begins working with a man named DiZ.

1/3

He was jealous of Sora being able to take care of himself in the outside world better than him, being able to fight to protect himself and seem to be doing well in general
He then assumes that Sora replaced him and Kairi considering he's with other people
Riku was just being a shitty teenager but at least its better motivation for a character than most of the oc villains

>Also explain everything after kh1
kthe next cannon game happend, KH2, then there was a bunch of non cannonn contrived bullshit that you dont have to worry about, now we wait for KH3

Thanks man I appreciate it
>We learn Sora was never 'chosen' to be a keyblade wielder, he's basically just borrowing Riku's
When you put it like that, kek

But I thought the key went to whoever it deemed most worthy. Also it sounds like over time they just gave keyblades to everybody because it sounded cool
>He then assumes that Sora replaced him and Kairi considering he's with other people
kek again

>KH2
Sora wakes up.

He learns about 'nobodies', which are created when people with strong wills are turned into heartless. He also encounters the remnants of Organization XIII.

Sora learns that "Ansem" from the first game was actually the heartless of a man named Xehanort, and that Xehanort's nobody Xemnas is the leader of the Organization. The real Ansem is missing. The Organization plans to use the hearts Sora releases to create Kingdom Hearts and allow the nobodies to recover their hearts.

Sora learns that he had a nobody named Roxas. Roxas was a member of Organization XIII but left on bad terms. He also learns that Namine is Kairi's nobody from when her heart left her body. A cloaked figure who has been helping Sora throughout the game reveals himself to be Riku; Riku hid his face because he had to rely on the darkness again to capture Roxas which caused him to look like Ansem. Riku captured Roxas on Diz's orders because while Roxas was awake Sora couldn't wake up.

Sora and Riku defeat the last vestiges of the Organization. They end up back on the island with Kairi and get a mysterious letter from Mickey.

>358/2 Days
Roxas was a member of the organization.

Around the time he joined, a girl named Xion joined. They could both use keyblades. However, they both kind of get sick and Xion even loses the ability to use a keyblade at one point. They become 'friends' with another member named Axel, who helped out Sora a bit in KH2.

We learn that Xion is basically a clone of Roxas that the Organization created in case Roxas and Sora became useless. Xion disappears, Roxas leaves the Organization.

Xion and Roxas eventually fight, with Xion sacrificing herself to force her soul/memories to be re-absorbed by Roxas and Sora. Roxas swears revenge on the Organization, but encounters Riku. See KH2.

2/3

Pretty good revision notes. Thanks user

>Birth by Sleep
~10 years prior to KH1, there were these three kids: Terra, Aqua, and Ventus. They wanted to be keyblade masters and were studying with a guy named Eraqus.

A new enemy called the 'unversed' (basically proto-heartless) appear. Terra is tasked with destroying the unversed and finding Xehanort. Ven says fuck that and follows this weird kid named Vanitas who is Xehanort's apprentice. Aqua babysits Terra so he doesn't turn to darkness and tries to find Ven.

Terra is a fucking idiot and slowly falls to darkness anyway. Terra and Aqua meet Kairi, Riku, and Sora. Terra performs a ceremony on Riku to give him a keyblade. Aqua accidentally does the same to Kairi.

Xehanort reveals he wants to fuse Ven with Vanitas to create the "χ-blade" which will unlock Kingdom Hearts and that Eraqus already knew that. Ven gets mad and Eraqus tries to kill Ven. Xehanort kills Eraqus. We learn that Ven used to be Xehanort's apprentice and Xehanort split him in half; Vanitas is the other half.

Terra, Aqua, and Ven end up at the Keyblade Graveyard to fight Xehanort. Terra gets possessed by Xehanort; Terra-Xehanort is the guy who was referred to as Xehanort in all previous titles.

Xehanort makes the χ-blade, but Aqua breaks it with Mickey's help. Mickey, Aqua, and Ven's body escape.

Ven won't wake up. Aqua seals his body in a secret chamber in Castle Oblivion. Aqua sinks into the realm of darkness to rescue Terra-Xehanort, who has lost all of Terra's and Xehanort's memories. Terra-Xehanort is discovered by the original Ansem.

SOMEHOW Ven's heart ends up on fucking destiny island and goes to sleep inside of Sora.

3/4

Finish this sentence for me Sup Forums
I know now that Kingdom Hearts is ______

Is Riku the Sasuke Uchiha of Kingdom Hearts?

Is this the Riku appreciation thread?

>Riku was the special one and has "the" keyblade
>keyblade meets Sora and says goodbye to Riku
>Sora now is the special one and there is a Sora for everything possible
>japan loves "muh light vs darkness" themes
>Riku has to go the darkness route while saving Kairi with the King Jew lurking around because "ha-ha"

missing that every girl is the same girl

>I know now that Kingdom Hearts is
gay

yes

>Dream Drop Distance
Takes place immediately after KH2.

It's time for Sora and Riku to become official keyblade masters. However, their trial is infinitely harder than the one we saw Terra and Aqua attempt in BbS. Why? Because fuck you.

Yen Sid sends them to worlds that were destroyed by heartless but were recovered afterwards. These worlds need to be saved from 'dream eaters' that are trying to reopen the door in each world.

Sora and Riku encounter old enemies like Xemnas and even encounter a younger, time-traveling Xehanort. Sora learn's that the Organization he faced was not the original Organization; the original Organization was lead by the actual Xehanort, and it's purpose was to create 13 horcruxes for Xehanort. Young Xehanort tries to corrupt Sora into becoming one of his horcruxes. Riku rescues Sora's pussy ass.

We learn that there are 13 'shards' of darkness (hence 13 vessels) and 7 'shards' of light that are destined to do battle. The 'shards' are separate from the seven princesses of light; basically just glorified body guards.

Riku and Sora learn about the events of BbS.

The stage is set for KH3: save Aqua from the realm of darkness; give Ven his heart back and wake him up; find all seven 'shards' of light; stop Xehanort and his horcruxes once and for all.

This should be mostly accurate.

4/4

I'd turn gay for Riku.

Why do they wear clown shoes?

He was a cunt before any keyblade business.

He wanted to be an edgy anime fuccboi

You don't understand. For bakagaijins cunt is a terrible person, but for asians is being cool.
SoraxRiku is like a relationship between a younger brother and older brother, one that looks up to the older one despite him being cold and edgy sometimes.

im about to face the final boss in my recent kingdom hearts playthrough (trying to play the whole series before 3)

God damn, is Riku a total asshole, you're supposed to be Bros but he belittles you even before shit hits the fan, then when it does he gets pissed you're one uping him even pretending the Keyblade isnt a big deal

it's so nice knowing Kairi would rather hop on the Sora dick then on Riku's insecure feelings

anyway Ansem boss fight tomorow, Ultima Weapon was such a tedious task

Do japanese siblings rest their cocks in each other's mouths

He bullies Xion and Roxas and I don't like him

you don't?

I'm not Japanese

Riku was obviously insecure and disenchanted as fuck if you pay attention at the beginning. Most people enjoyed being on an island paradise (and probably went to church) but ever since he was fucking 4 riku has been staring off into the ocean pondering how the fuck any of them got there. he's the only one asking.

Kairi literally asks sora to leave the island without riku, and probably only considers him a good friend at this point because of all the shit he went through for her sake in KH1.

this is a good simple description of the series, aside from minor details that dont matter

KH3 brings up "a "Black Box" so things from X are gona be relevant for that, just know that before BBs when all the worlds are 1 this reddit keyblade master gives one of his 7 apprentices his super evil looking keyblade(which Xeahnort has) and a big evil looking black box, he then travels to wherever with it, idk where itll lead into but hey whatever

>stop Xehanort and his horcruxes once and for all.
Harry Potter bonus world confirmed

I thought the story became a cluster fuck right after CoM and KH2 but now...

Darkness

>Grinding ultima before Ansem

Nigga,what. You do that after completing the game once.

who says?

Because at that point you might as well play in beginner, and if you are gonna do that then might as well watch a LP.

And if you are gonna do that might as well kill yourself.

i already did though, in hard mode

>The Organization plans to use the hearts Sora releases to create Kingdom Hearts and allow the nobodies to recover their hearts.
I only ever played 1 and 2 and dont plan on playing any more so how is that a "bad guy" plan? Wouldnt returning hearts to nobodies make them human again which is a good thing?

Why do you care if you are only gonna play 1 and 2.

Just skips cutscenes

shit's expensive

He forgot to tell you that in DDD Xemnas explains it was a trap all along and he just wanted to use kingdom hearts to turn the other members into Xehanort.
nuts

Oh you poor sweet summer child...

Edgy douchenozzle for no reason is a Japanese archtype at this point.

because they were in my top games as a kid. I'm not spending thousands on multiple consoles to play the others. I enjoyed the story even though it confused the fuck out of me and I also never played any of the final fantasy games which KH pulls characters from if I remember. I just want to understand some more of it

I feel like Terra really fucked up this kid's life.

You are lucky since you can play every game with one console and two disk.

Or just emulate it fag

Even Aqua called on him how retarded was that decision

Riku's words don't cut deep for shit if you have a positive win:loss ratio against him.

Different context makes his cockiness seem like impotent manchild anger

>ventus and aqua managed to pass on the keyblade to sora and kairi without issue.
>ventus saves dream sora with his armor and aqua saved kairi before raident garden went off the deep end

>Terra had 0 positive benefits on riku

Unless being highly resistant to darkness now counts.

really should have had some sort of vetting process for keyblade masters
at least get to know the kids for a while...but terra didn't have many options. Even then, how the fuck did he get to choose a chosen one when he failed his test that he should have passed ?

I mean someone somewhere decided that Xehanort deserved a keyblade so giving Terra one isn't the worst decision ever made.

>Different context makes his cockiness seem like impotent manchild anger
So, like a cunt

>play every game with one console and two disk.
what

literally every game is on ps3 and ps4 nigger

and you only need to play of the 6 on it

Riku's become a real bro ever since he's reunited with Sora. DDD gets a lot of shit for its wacky plot, but it did wonders for Riku's character

who the fuck designed this clown shoed nigga.

play 4 of the 6 games

Jesus user, really?

>TWO KEYBLADES!!???

Just play the fucking games. Nobody wants to summarize six fucking RPGs for you.

Dream Drop Distance isnt on that disc, user and 357\8/2 isnt on there either, it's just cutscenes

are the other 2 just pointless filler

Thats why I said two. Also dont play 358

That's why he said TWWWOOOOOO?! discs, because you need 2.8 also.

Days is good.

No it's not

Okay, let's see:
Chain of Memories involves Sora finding a castle where he can supposedly find someone he's looking for. He goes in, but since the Castle can manipulate memories, he thinks he's looking for someone named Namine.
Meanwhile, he's targeted by a group later identified as Organization XIII, a group of Nobodies (the beings left when a strong-willed person becomes a Heartless).
At the same time, Riku crawls out of the Heartless realm into the Castle with Mickey, and he makes his way up through the basement, only to come up empty-handed.
Meanwhile, Sora reaches the top, defeats several members of the Organization, and is put to sleep so that he can be mentally restored.
After a year, he wakes up, and goes on another quest to find Riku and defeat the rest of the Organization.
He discovers that their leader, the Nobody of Xehanort (Ansem's assistant who took his name when he became a heartless) is using heartless to recreate Kingdom Hearts.
They find the Nobody homeworld, where Riku happens to be (resembling Xehanort's Heartless still), as well as Roxas.
Oh, right. The first part of the game is played as Sora's nobody, who was part of the organization until he lost his friend and fought Riku. Then he was captured and placed in a fake town by Ansem until he reunited with Sora.
They find Kairi (who was captured by Organization XIII) and Namine (her Nobody), they reunite fully and Sora and Riku defeat Xemnas. Then they return to the island. The End.
Now somebody who played the others take over

I misread that whoops! I do however agree, Days is not fun but I like the Organization XIII banter in the mission room

why are his shoes so fucking big

>the newly added fight scene between xion and roxas actually shows the latter gliding to avoid her attacks

Shit was so surreal but hilarious

I agree

He did skip over the whole Vanitas looking like Sora and why thing. While it's potentially not that important skipping it leads to dumbasses asking questions about it

DDD has its own hd ps4 port along with some extra shit, and yes 358 is cutscene the games they cant really pory were given cutscenes people didnt rrally like 358/2 days gameplay anyway so it makes sense

nothing is filler, Roxas and Xion are pretty much coming back it wonr kill you to.play them and if you are that gay just play on easy and watch the secret movies on youtube or if you are super gay just watch all the cutscenes on youtube

Today I will remind them

>you will never have an edgy frenemy to obsess over

Now where'd be the fun in ruining that?

Of the worst bosses

>not leech grave

To ever disgrace

These bosses aren't even bad

The Kingdom Hearts series

Xion is cute. CUTE!

Got it memorized?

Honorable mention to this "secret" "boss"

You can't really call a DDD summary "mostly accurate" without going into timetravel beyond time travel YMX since that time travel is integral. I mean if for no other reason than explaining "why is he alive and why can't we just kill him again"

He gave Riku a dream, which allowed Riku to excel since he had a goal he was working towards.

Also Ventus didn't give Sora a keyblade at least not until he dual weilds.

Days isn't hard just super tedious.

>nothing is filler
Except for 80% of Days' "story" progression

Does Sora get the ability to dual wield in 2? I've been powering through it, but I got to the fight with Roxas in the world that never was or whatever, and he handily beat my ass. The game has been a cakewalk up until this fight. I figured seeing as Roxas is dual wielding in that fight, maybe Sora gets that ability after.

technically you've been able to dual wield since almost the beginning of the game