TOUHOU FUCKING SUCKS. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS STUPID GARBAGE...

TOUHOU FUCKING SUCKS. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS STUPID GARBAGE? I HOPE ZUN FUCKING DIES AND THEN SOMEONE MAKES A DEAL WITH THE TIME GODS TO BE ABLE TO REVERSE TIME BUT ONLY ONCE SO THEY GO BACK IN TIME TO BEFORE HE DIED AND THEY SHIT IN HIS DRINK AND THEN HE DIES

literally what is wrong with it

git gud

Well you're playing SA, the second hardest of the series, it makes sense.

TOUHOU SUCKS TOUHOU SUCKS TOUHOU SUCKS TOUHOU SUCKS TOUHOU SUCKS TOUHOU SUCKS TOUHOU SUCKS TOUHOU SUCKS TOUHOU SUCKS TOUHOU SUCKS TOUHOU SUCKS TOUHOU SUCKS

what's wrong with you?

Okay

AHDHGHAHHGH;AJGAHGAAHAJGA

Touhou games are the hardest ones around
The easiest way to spot a gaming newfag is when they say DS series are the hardest games ever

Are we starting Touhou threads like Monster Hunter threads now?

Worst tohokino

Babby's first toohoo

>playing 2hu
you're supposed to fap to the waifus

fuck literally me
probably fapped to thousands of 2hu doujin but never even touched the game
good taste user

secondary scum leave

if you want a thread, at least ask something like:
"what is the best HSiFS combination
and why did you not choose Winter/Winter?"

check the archive. This guy just up and rants about touhou being bad every once in a while

Everything after Fairy Wars is garbage

>DDC
>ISC
>Not the absolute peak of Touhou

You have to be literally autistic to want to memorize the same exact pattern over and over again.

I bet your favorite cast is EoSD too, huh?

yeah. I only play the PC-98 games because they're a lot more lenient

>Memorizing patterns
>Not just dodging and streaming
Bullet Hells aren't as hard as you think

>effort is autism
you are the reason why gaming is dead

Yeah I highly doubt you can dodge anything in OP's pic without memorizing the pattern, especially with such a fuck-huge sprite.

Your worthless pathetic existence is the reason why your Mom is dead but you don't hear me crying about it.

One line in each set she releases homes towards you. You just have to pay attention to when it comes out and move to the right/left without moving so far away you run into the next set. That isn't memorizing the pattern that's just knowing what the attack does and how to beat it, which is figured out easily by just playing SA's EX Stage.

All I want from 2hu at this point is for ZUN to bring back Mima

Funnily enough, that pattern has practically nothing to do with memorization. The bullets don't move that fast so it's easy to dodge them.

The reason my mom is dead is actually just because you left her, dad.

next game for sure

What's your opinion on the new 2hu?

that's my fetish