Who ya maining and what team?

Who ya maining and what team?

I'm gonna go Vegeta, SSB Vegeta, and whoever I feel like for the third. I figure I usually main Vegeta anyway so why not. Unless he's just an alt then Vegeta, Buu/16/18/Frieza/whoever. I guess I don't really know who I want to use outside of Vegetables yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F_gdOnDVgOw?t=1m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=8kbyZvfWqI8
youtube.com/watch?v=VTHm7dlvG3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think they're new characters, not alts, but I might be wrong.

Wanna play 18/Trunks/Frieza but those 16 command grabs look pretty nice. Also wonder how many more characters we will get for launch, I think it's 11 now. My guess is 14 characters on launch.

But the black arc was a great concept executed horribly, it all went down hill once the mystery vanished.

Broly God secret boss when

Waiting to see actual in match footage of Piccolo, Krillen, 16 and 18
Since the characters should, in theory, play way different than the origional 6 revealed that will make or break the game.

Simplicity has its place, but if there is too much of that with very little room for any kind of advancement or growth in tune with poor playstyle variety, the game (and my interest) will fail in the long run.

Baby Vegeta
Ssb Goku
Broly
Cell
These will be my squad

>last time on dbfz thread

HOLY SHIT!

I unironically think Broly God looks sick as fuck.

Piccolo/Krillin/16

Going to main my boy 16.

>Waiting to see actual in match footage of Piccolo, Krillen, 16 and 18

youtu.be/F_gdOnDVgOw?t=1m1s

>NOW

I just want Kid Buu.

Broly would be cool too, but if we don't get him I'd flesh the team out with Yamcha (didn't some thread say he was confirmed) and Piccolo

I hate that I agree with you. Broly always had this somewhat cool unhinged berserker vibe and I think his God form capitalizes on that with the untamed, but obviously saiyan hair.

The problem I have with Broly is that he's almost built to be cool. He's got a great color scheme, he fits the bill of what a classic legendary super saiyan would be, and his clothes have this neat wild gold kind of a theme with the gold, crystals, and baggy kilt like thing hanging off his waist. It's no surprise to me that he remains popular to this day despite being an admittedly terrible character with some lackluster movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kbyZvfWqI8

Some videos are up now

I can't wait for the dub. Krillin, 16, and Piccolo sound so much better in english and everyone else in that video sounds just as good in their US incarnations.

My nigga, my exact team and main pick.

Always like using the big bodies combined with mid-long range characters in team games. I may end up dropping one of the other two if another good big body is added though; probably Broly, maybe Nappa.

I'll main Trunks, he has been mah nigga since I was a kid
With maybe Piccolo and Vegeta

Krillin and Piccolo look pretty tricky, I'll pick them and see how things go. Trunks might be my third, but I could also go with Gohan.

I hope we get per-character dual audio. I'd love to have dub Piccolo/Krillin/16/Goku/Vegeta, but I need that glorious JP Cell/Frieza. 18 I might go back and forth on.

I want to believe.

Interesting thing to note in this video is that when Piccolo picks up the senzu bean it seems to recover all of his blue health very quickly. Krillin could be an absolute rock star on teams that favor endurance and zoning.

I'm sticking with JP audio only, but I'd be tempted to switch to English for Freeza if Chris Ayres is doing it.

neat, hopefully we can get someone whos actually played a fighting game before to upload footage this week, but this will have to do for now

I feel like Tien is all but confirmed. He actually has a pretty big moveset to work with. Yamcha is unfortunately too much of a meme at this point.

Wakamoto is a god. I wish he could voice act in english.

I was hoping for a self destruct super if he got in because they can't resist "le epic pose memes" now, but it looks like the surprise addition of 16 dashed that and by proxy, probably Yamchas inclusion chances.

This is the issue I have with those videos. At best we see a few terrible auto-combos from Trunks and like a 6 hit free style, but most of the time they're just poking each other back and forth in the worst game of footsies I've ever seen.

>Play 16/Krillin
>Use your other assist to create a semi-lockdown situation
>Catch them with Self-Destruct's armor after the startup
>Instant Kill
>Immediately call Krillin after the cutscene
>Heals all that blue health

Were getting Nappa, Yamcha, and Ginyu, right?

Or at least Dr. Gero?

btw my dad works for nintendo and he said Jayce & Burter confirmed

Champa
Beerus
Buu

My perma-team.

Piccolo / Cell / 18. Piccolo especially is a lock now that I've seen him in action, he's on the slower side but he looks tough to get in on. I definitely intend to give Cell a shot, and 18 seems well balanced too. I'll try out other characters as well, of course.

yes all of them, 19 though

Your dad didn't tell you how to spell Jeice?

I hope 17 isn't permanently relegated to sidekick status.

>wolf style
>fang fist
>original spirit bomb that he controls at whim
>kamehameha
>bandit sword
>call puar to transform into something, like a scissor as an attack
>call puar to transform into Bulma on a bikini for nose bleed to sort stun opponents, against Vegeta he would get confused

It can work

Option for each character VA as either jpn or english please

You're that guy from Neogaf, aren't you?

He probably is, i mean imagine 4 17s on the stage at the same time.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTHm7dlvG3s

>Snapback
>Announcer says "Get Outta Here"

how about some story speculation?
if the evil copies are robots or whatever who do you guys think the main villain will be?

android 18, android 16, and janemba

I really hate the bgm on the world tournament stage. All the other music sounds great

Never been there,

Yeah, that's what I figured. Its an unfortunate decision in my opinion.

17 isn't my favorite character or anything; but that fight he had with Piccolo is one of my favorites from the show and he could have a pretty cool move list.

Trunks
Hoping for Ultimate Gohan

Great angle

Nice. Do we know how snapbacks work here yet?

I'm going to pretend to have a main team, play it for three days in training mode, maybe do a couple of online matches and get creamed, go look for guides (of which there will be none because it's not Tekken or Street Fighter) and then just watch tournaments while chastising people who criticize it as shitty casuals and Capcbros.

Bald kid from Xiaolin Showdown, Buu and Android 16 because they'll all be the least played and it'll insure that I can cash in the optimal amount of hipster points whenever I deride people for complaining about their viability.

>yfw Rare Hyper Violent Perfect Final Form Omega Super Saijin Shin Mystic Yamcha X gets in

You forgot that

arcsys games usually have in-depth tutorials, and combo modes

If Nappa is in with some saibaimen in his moveset, then I want Yamcha, because if you kill him with one, he will certainly has this death pose

Ginyu is shit

It's an option of the dust attack. Instead of following them into the air, you can choose to snapback.

>Krillin, 16, and Piccolo sound so much better in english
jesus

Kale
Roshi

Ginyu is not shit, I would like to see Recoom though.

I really want that stage, so yes for Janemba (and Gogeta)

I hope we can make custom bgms for this. I'll load it with a bunch of old DBZ game OSTs, like UB22 and Final Bout.

I actually think Krillin's Japanese VA's is one of the few among the crew who still sounds like she's got a lot of energy and does the role just as much justice as she always has. I still like Stait's Krillin though. I also think English Tien and 18 are really sub par and always have been. I would actually take the abridged voices over their official ones in a heartbeat.

As for Nozawa's Goku and Gohan, I want to give her credit for being a classic performance but god damn she's just so old now. Gohan's "HA" for his Father-Son Kamehameha is just pitiful. I don't have a problem with Goku being voiced by woman, but she should have been replaced by a younger woman 10 years ago.

Vegeta
third I want Mr.satan or another grappler but if I get neither of those I'll go with Goku

I would be shocked if that didn't actually exist already in mugen

another Janemba fag reporting in

>Counter! ... counter! ... counter! ... counter! ... counter! ... counter! ... counter! ... counter! ... counter! ... counter! ... counter!

Gohan Blanco vs Broly Dios when?

>but she should have been replaced by a younger woman 10 years ago.

I would have agreed with this, but her performance as Black was excellent.

sadly, not enough people are saying it to the devs during QA and interviews

Yes the game announces when there is a counter and in low level idiot play counters happen a lot.

She is still good (her villain voice is still fucking great), but she can't do the original young Gohan voice anymore. I don't understand why they don't use old audio tracks for games.

Depending on how tight the roster is, there was definitely a discussion among the developers on Nappa vs Recoom.

>White hair Gohan

I've seen this a lot. What is this meme?

Trunks, Ultimate Gohan and im not sure about the 3rd, probably Piccolo

>yfw every saiyan has a blue haired variant

MORE CLONES YEAH I LOVE CLONES CLONES CLONES CLONES!

The perfect thing for grapplers/huge characters lovers would be 16, Broly, Nappa and Recoome in the same game

is it gay if i main trunks?

Nope, in fact it's even straighter.

Fuck this GAY MEME, Yamcha is one of the only characters to ever defeat Goku.

Its just the popular theory for a new Gohan form in Super

They're making it seem like Gohan is actually going to do something but considering that Goku is already cucking him out of his own potential unleashed with that limit breaker form probably means Gohans getting shafted again

Yamcha also kicked Krillin and Piccolo''s asses.

He's canon stronger than the other Z-fighters, it's a shame that saibaman death tarnished his reputation.

fuck off puar

>Tao Pai Pai
>Roshi
>Tenshinhan
>Vegeta totally won their first fight and Goku needed assists from Yajirobe, Krillin, and Gohan
>Perfect Cell was going to win their fight and Goku surrendered
>Beerus

How did Trunks get younger from Z to Super?

toriyama forgot everyones age in super

they got more forms? for fucks sake i can barely keep up

>conveniently leaving out Yamcha''s role in defeating Vegeta and giving Yaijarobe all the credit

It was Yamcha's idea to cut the tail. Go back and watch it again.

Is there a good gameplay video for 18? She jobbed pretty hard in everything i have seen.

was thinking Buu/Piccolo or any fighter his height/TeenGohan, i think the height differences are gonna matter a lot in this marvel-esque game filled to the brim with beams and projectiles

that being said, gohan, because of this small size, can move in between shit easier without getting hit as hard as 16 or buu would

He's a time traveler.

Super is absolute garbage because all they do is wank off Goku. I started watching at the most recent arc because there was promise of someone else besides Goku doing something for once. Instead....

>characters get like 10 minutes of an episode dedicated to them with a lame ass fight against a jobber character
>goku in every single episode either partially or the main focus

Remember the good days of Z when other characters got to do things for awhile before Goku showed up?

Depends on who they add in the starting roster and announce as DLC
So far Trunks is my only set in stone character with a hard maybe to #16 I'm fucking garbage with grapplers though, so I'll have to see first

What a wonderful world it would be.

To be fair, Goku literally cant stop jobbing in Super

>Lost to Hit, rematch pending
>Couldn't beat Zamasu without snitching on him to zeno
>Is probably going to double ring out with Jiren

dokkan battle

better unit to spend my limited awakening medals on, str gogeta or ss4 goku?

I don't get it. This is what everyone hated in GT and yet here they are doing it again. The best parts of Z are the parts without Goku. Krillin, Gohan, and Vegeta trying to sneak around Namek is a high point of the series and Goku was nowhere to be found. When they're chasing the androids and Trunks, Gohan, Krillin, and Piccolo are trying to figure out what the fuck Cell was awesome. I really hate the Goku wanking in Super.

"okay you're going to love this. what you're seeing now is my god form"

What's your dream roster? Keep it optimistic and let's say 24 characters at release

Confirmed so far:
>Goku
>Vegeta
>Teen Gohan
>Freeza
>Cell
>Majin Buu
>F. Trunks
>Piccolo
>Krillin
>No. 16
>No. 18
>SSB Goku
>SSB Vegeta

I want:
>Tenshinhan
>Mystic Gohan
>Kid Buu
>Dabura
>Kid Goku
>Hit
>SSR Black w/ Zamasu
>Beerus w/ Whis
>Meta Cooler
>Janemba
>Zangya

Kek

yeah i dunno why they think krillin and gohan's wins against scrublord literally who is supposed to make them look good or mean anything

When will we know if we got into the beta?!

I signed up for both versions

"and this is super saiyan that has ascended past the level of super saiyan god, super sayian god super saiyan, but you can call it super saiyan blue