About to play FF1 for the first time. What should my team be, Sup Forums?

About to play FF1 for the first time. What should my team be, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jRsDOftpjs0&list=PLVM1qRtVEeEoFkoPmBiunxP-JEpYqv4Ps&index=14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All White Mages.

2x fighter 2x red mage

Fighter
Red
White
Monk

My go to is
Blackmage
Whitemage
Redmage
Black belt.

Four Fighters
seriously, it's easy mode

When I played it, I usually would pick 1 fighter, one thief, one white and one black mage. I wouldve dont 2 fighters and 2 mages, but if I remember correctly, it doesn't let you choose that grouping. Don't bother with the red mage.

3x Bi. Belt
1x RedMage

that'll never work!

1 Warrior and 1 White Mage.

Black Mage kinda peters off towards the end, thief and monk takes awhile to get going

Red Mage is ok too, as you'll get about 2 sets of heavy armor that you can give one of them to. my first FF1 run on NES i did Warrior/Monk/White Mage/Red Mage and never game overed till the very last dungeon

do yourself a favor and at least look up a list of glitched spells

ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE LAND OF MELMOND, THE SPLENDOR VEGETATION DECAYED.

I think Fighter, Fighter, White Mage, Black Mage is technically the best in the NES original, but it could be arguable.

If you don't want doubles take a thief or black belt instead of a second fighter but fighter basically outclasses both of them for most of the game, but is more expensive to equip.

Completely wrong. Red Mage is the best due to all the wonky bugs.

>that'll never work
youtube.com/watch?v=jRsDOftpjs0&list=PLVM1qRtVEeEoFkoPmBiunxP-JEpYqv4Ps&index=14

Yeah I wasn't sure, I'm not too familiar with it. I just knew fighters were really good and then you have full magic coverage with white and black.

>glitched spells
THIS god damn. There were so many broken spells, what the fuck? Why didn't they remove that shit?

>that'll never work!
He doesn't know

BALS TO
THE WALL

IT WAS PROPHECISED THAT FOUR STUNN' LIGHT WARRIORS WOULD COME AND SAVE THE DAY

I think its an eceleb reference which is referencing what you guys are now referencing. Not sure if the first guy knows why the joke he is referencing is funny tho.

4 black belts, you can kill the end boss in one turn

Fucking 8-Bit Theater, it's like.... a million years old in Internet time.

last time I played it I did 3 Red Mages and 1 Blackbelt. The BB was a blessing because all 3 RMs were so expensive but getting haste on the entire party really quickly was great

>tfw back-to-back Warmech encounters

Black Belt
Black Belt
Black Belt
Black Belt

All white

have any of you actually done an all white mage run? Is no one on Sup Forums that good?

Post favorites