Why'd they turn 'our girl' into a pajeet?

Why'd they turn 'our girl' into a pajeet?

she is whiter in the last pic

She's definitely getting uglier.

uglier to

I think she was always pajeet.

They just focused on her character more than her race in previous games.

And they down played her booty

Never mess with the booty

POO

She looks more white in each game. Plus they said she's half Indian too

>from qt half black aussie to pajeet

Yeah but the not only is the lightning is different she also has different skin, tired eyes and unkept eyebrows. Definiatly looks more adventurer-esque and better imo.

pretty boring game desu. The train shit at the end was a blast, but all in all there's little combat, and not even that many puzzles, it's mostly just scenery. Reminded me a lot of tlou, but there weren't even good, difficult combat scenarios like pittsburgh scaffolding like tlou had.

I really don't see why this is $40 and not a $15 expack. It really feels like one. Extremely short too, barely 4 hours long.

Well at least you didn't say /our girl/ because that wouldn't be true. Nobody here likes uncharted.

They really redo the train sequence from Uncharted 2?

Jesus christ, how fucking lazy are they?

She was never half black

I like Uncharted. I don't pretend that it's anything more than a 6/10 either.

>adventurer-esque
That's one way of putting it. I think she looks like a beaver eater.

It's a different sequence entirely, it's just on a train again because the train is literally one of if not the most talked about sequence in the franchise's history.

Damn, I love trains in videogames. I was thinking of skipping this, but I guess it might be cool on the cheap.

dont know what you mean by down play. She still has a huge ass.

rent it from a redbox if you're in the states. $3 and I beat the story mode (on crushing no less) in just around 7 hours, and I won't even lie and say that's the full length of the story, I died a SHIT ton at two particular points in the game, taking out roughly how much time I spent dying the game lasted around 5 hours. It has another open world area like in UC4, where you can get a ton of treasures and photo ops and conversations but I skipped most of them, ended up with just over 60% of the collectibles by the end of it all. Multiplayer is just the uncharted 4 multiplayer, which is nice, no playerbase split, gonna get lots of new people in i'm sure who didn't buy uc4.

>Unlit renders

That's not what she looks like at all in game.

And they turned Shaneequa into Barbie.

>people seriously thought she was white

What went wrong?

they're both more ugly in every subsequent game they appear in.
sad and funny at the same time.

Looks like that mattress girl that likes anal

STOP calling us Pajeets. That's disrespectful to us.

Jesus fuck, i only played the first two Uncharted year ago but still i remember Chloe pretty good.

This is an abomination.

sure thing, reyansh.

Fuck off you pajeet. Go back and shit in your own streets.

Speak for yourself, this is my second gaming franchise.

DID YOU SEE HER WARTY HANDS?!?! HOLY SHIT!

Western devs make the ugliest women

You think a person that climbs mountains and explores lost places is gonna have the most amazing skin in the world? I'm dine reasoning with you retards, Think whatever.

Realistic characters are way better than your shitty anime characters.

It's extremely obvious that you're a virgin.

Good to know every woman needs so much eye shadow they look like a raccoon to be 'realistic' xd

What the fuck is wrong with you westacucks? Both of those are unacceptable uggos.

I don't see why I should spend money on this yet.
It doesn't have it's own multiplayer, and if I wanted the multiplayer, UC4 goes down to $15 for disc really really frequently. I've seen it as low as $10.

The single player is okay, but it's more in line with UC1 in terms of how it handles things. A lot of "damn this looks nice" and not a lot of fun gameplay elements. I mean, the gunplay hasn't really changed at all in the single player, from the first game.

>inb4 she's getting older excuse or new realistic artstyle
>meanwhile Elena stayed a qt through out the whole series(even Asian elena) and survived the artstyle change just fine as well as her epilogue aged look.

This wouldn't bother me if Chloe was meant to be ugly from the beginning of her creation, but Chloe clearly wasn't designed to be ugly, or was never meant to be. She was designed to be the bad girl that "you don't bring home to your parents" type, while Elena was the exact opposite, she's more of the girl next door type.
it's not like Nadine, where she was ugly from the very beginning of her inception, she wasn't like Chloe where they purposefully made her ugly later on.
I hate this stupid change so much, I'm fine that they are focusing more on her loo roots more, but don't make her ugly to make her "believable", "realistic" or "flawed" where "not every girl is a super model" meme. Bitch she was obviously meant to be hot always.

That's eyeliner, not eye shadow.
Eye shadow are for seductive women, ojous, and seductive ojous.

>implying Indians and Pakistanis aren't quintessentially British

lol these females arent as pretty as my sugio kawaii desu ne anime grils!xD when will the west learn kek!

>I can still be /yourgirl/, user!

middle is best

Nate looks way fucking different in 4 as opposed to 2 as well. They didn't just make her look ugly, they made every character look like actual people.

Don't be rude. She's a qt.

Its not uncommon for characters to change aesthetically from game to game. Look at Chris "im redfield" Redfield. But this is a case of a solid downward slide. Lost Legacy looks like a mugshot after arrest from meth possession.

The final part on the train made the dlc worth it, not that the stuff before it was bad, but the train completely overshadows everything else and is one of the best sections in the series.

Age progression.
You ever seen a hot old idian woman?

Get over yourself you pretentious faggot. This is how things are going to be now going forward for big budget games.

Go cry elsewhere about not having a plastic old Lara as a main character.

It's actually one of my favorite games. Get fucked.

Yeah, and Uncharted characters aren't actually HUNK.

looks like fucking tranny

retard

We all like uncharted here

I don't

She even mentions her great ass in the second game I'm sure.

looks to me like she was pretty clearly a pajeet in 2

If this is what passes for ugly on Sup Forums, can I see an example of a average looking person?

left: Chloe
right: Chhole

the better graphics get the uglier she looks, great job devs!

NATE!

1. her ass is fatter now
2. they made her look more like her VA
but Sup Forums will ignore this and bitch about muh western devs

U4 Multiplayer Chloe is the cutest Chloe. But now they had to go and add in Lost Legacy Neanderthal Chloe to the multiplayer and ruin it.

Looks nothing like her va, actually, she looks less like her now, than past gen Chloe.
You're not fooling me, Neil.

>hurr durr they look nothing alike
whatever you say retard

she looks absolutely nothing like claudia black, you don't know what you are talking about. UC3 was the closest to claudia.

jesus christ how is it even possible to have such a voice of pure sex like claudia black

put them side by side you blind dipshit

he's fat :3

Is it just me or is her torso abnormally long? Or are her legs too short? It's mostly on that front shot while the profile and back shots look more natural.

her thighs are more pronounced while her ass was toned down.

They're most likely using Nolan's/Drake's skeleton since it's a mp character.
Some people have a longer torso and shorter legs.

Did uncharted 2/3 really look that bad? It doesn't feel like its been that long since they released and I remember them looking gorgeous

uncharted 2 is 12 years old, dude.

Okay.

kek, btfo

>photoshopping the right pic
good god you are embrassing

Uncharted 2 and 3 ones are fucked in OPs pic. No lighting on her 2 pic and they didn't turn on the perspective on Zbrush on 3, that's why she looks all wide