JRPGs set in high-school are a dime a dozen...

JRPGs set in high-school are a dime a dozen, but are there many set in higher educational institutes such as universities and polytechnics?

Nobody wants to fuck university girls
Everyone wants to fuck high school girls

I would like to know this as well
Pic unrelated

i don't fucking get this meme
who is insulting who here?
i'm fucking done

>he sent all this shit from his uni address

Were his antics known to his peers?

quick rundown por favor

Huh. One of my friends was in classes with this dude in uni, didn't realize he lived in the same city I did.

You're saying your friend had a chance to end this poor fellow's miserable existance and he didn't? For shame.

quick fucking rundown jesus christ.

I think they're in a band together now.

Barneyfag graduated? What's his degree?

Bachelors in shitposting with a minor in booping

Film studies

>JRPGs set in high-school are a dime a dozen
Are they? What else is there besides Persona?

College is much less common in Japan and loser JRPG players are either children or NEETs, so the college experience is not something they can relate to. High school was the last time in their life where they felt like they may have been able to become something, and the dream and fantasize of being popular and making friends.

Cold Steel
Mana Khemia

Valkeria Chronicles 2

No idea
Did Barney really do all his obsessive shitposting while going to university?

I thought Barneyfag was just shitposting? Like it's under the guise of I hate ponies but I'm really getting a kick out of telling people to kys

proctology probably

Most Japanese people only have a life when they're at high School. Everything afterwards is all about studying 24/7, then working overtime every day, and getting stern looks if they dare to deviate from society's norms.

>gyehehe
kys

Some boogieman bronies like to use to make themselves look better. Only complete autists care and this thread isn't video games.

sup Lee