Under Night In-Birth EXE LATE[ST] Thread

Its night time so that means its lobby time, who's ready to play some UNIBEXELATEST?

>Under Night In-Birth EXE LATE[ST]
That's still the dumbest title I've ever heard. Good day.

Man, you missed our lobby. What did I say about coming to play earlier?

i always get amazed by those names
do they just pick random words and add various signs to them?
like half a year ago everything was
>RE:(title)
what the fuck does that even mean

You'd think so but In-births are at least an in-universe time whereas the Under Night part is self-explanatory. The EXE: Late[st] part I have no clue. It's still tamer than what they named their Melty Blood titles

You at least "showed up" earlier than 5AM. If you're still rearing to go a few rounds, I'll make a lobby for you Enkidufag

did any of you kids even play uniel or fighting games at all

I played 30 matches in the earlier lobby, and plated 20 rounds with a guy in /vg/ like 20 minutes ago. Been hosting lobbies for a month now

before this game i mean

Years of UMVC3 and Blazblue are probably the only notable ones. KoF back during 96 and the early 2000's.

Ok

Get your ass in here
room: vidya
pass: vee

Quick Pointers
623C is Enkidu's highest minimum damage super
You should try to vary your blockstrings

Is there still a lobby up? I haven't been able to play in a while.

Hop on in, is it you Eltnumfag?

Yeah, unless there's been another Eltnumfag around

Nope, not a single one since release week

I play XIV so I'm used to dead games, but this seems super dead. I tried getting into UNIEL on PC but looking at the player numbers and dead discord, I just didn't bother.

This new game looks cool but I have next to no hope that anyone will be playing it. Especially with XRD, SFV, Tekken, DBFZ and MvCI.

Fighting games on PC are normally dead if you didn't know that already. You basically have to join a discord to get games.

>This new game looks cool but I have next to no hope that anyone will be playing it. Especially with XRD, SFV, Tekken, DBFZ and MvCI.
Maybe you've missed the nightly lobbies for the past month. IF anyone was going to be playing the games you listed that are already out, they would be already

unist is probably more alive than kof desu

I'm going to leave after a few more, but you two are welcome to make yourselves a lobby and slug it out

How do you even block seth

You wait til I fuck up

Fun games folks
I have some more time to play now so I'll start practicing again soon

Great to play with you again, man. Hope you can join us again soon

fuck this nigga seth

Last one

GG. Show up earlier next time

What time do you goons usually open the lobby?

11PM and I'm on the Midwest

Damn thats late.

It's the most successful time compared to others.