Hey (You)! Post your PS4 homescreen as is right away or your mother will die in her sleep tonight!

Hey (You)! Post your PS4 homescreen as is right away or your mother will die in her sleep tonight!

You first? Is there an easy way to do this other than jumping through a dozen hoops by saving a shot then posting it on Twitter and blahblahblahblahblah?

Can I remove shit off of my homescreen yet or am I still forced to shove that shit into folders?
>tfw I had to scroll past bullshit like Vue just to get to my games before folders came out
I just want my games, the store, and settings.

Just get a cheap USB key and use it to transfer captured videos and photos to your PC assuming you have one besides PS4.

Some shit is stuck there, unremovable.
Rest you can either remove or put into folders.
Shit's still sorted by last used first.

Fine. Fuck you, Sheldor.

Is God Wars fun?

Was going to ask the same thing.

fuck you
shit quality since I took a screenshot of my stream

Fuck you nigger, I have this.

>These fags who don't use folders

I'm only a few hours in, but yeah, it's a pretty decent SRPG. That said, I wouldn't really go out of my way to recommend it unless you're big into Japanese history and mythology.

All that said, NISA dropped the ball in a way that only they seem to be able to; they forgot to actually add subtitles to the animated cut-scenes despite the game being dual audio. They claimed just after release that they were patching it, but two months on and not a peep, so don't hold your breath.

okay, but why?

Why bother?

>disk
>k
fix it.

im lazy

>owning a ps4

>waiting a decade for emulators

>not having both a gaming pc and a ps4
Stay mad you pcbros.

How do you explain that wallpaper to your friends when they come over

I think you misread or misunderstood at least one of the posts you're quoting.

I don't know anything about customising a ps4.
How do you get your ps4 like this??!?!

How did you make folders or get images and themes like that?
I don't have ps+.

I don't feel like it, and my mom's already gone.

Unless your friends are hardcore puritans with very uptight religious upbringing or part of the SJW crowd always whining about women being objectified what's there to explain?

You can put screenshots as custom themes. Also press the options button when hvering over an app to add it to a folder.

Go into the PSN store and go into "Add-Ons -> Themes". Some are paid, some are free and some you can only get by signing up for promo-deals/buying specific digital games. Folders are just a matter of pressing "Options" on an icon and selecting "Add to folder".

That was a trick question, I don't expect you to actually have friends

Literally buy a theme off the ps store or set your own custom wallpaper since the ps4 allows that now.

I appreciate you people fighting in this meme war against mothers dying by this black magic, keep it up.

Why not? I have all night.

- highlight something, Options button, Add to Folder
- then you can create a folder, give it a name, alphabetize the contents, whatever
- themes are on the store, custom screenshot backgrounds are done by hitting Share, then Triangle and then going to the capture gallery, picking it out, using Options button again, posting as wallpaper

Themes are often free. Just switch them in Settings -> Themes.
You can also use random picture not complete theme as a background.
When you want to manage folders just pick some game and press OPTIONS -> Add to Folder (you can add to existing or make new one).

I didn't got one PS4
and your mother will die in five minutes by car acciden faggot OP

Im at work. As a layover have this instead.

>Implying I own a PlebStation 4

P.S. my mother must have a shit ton of lives because last time I checked she was still alive after like 10 posts like this.

>having zombie parents

Say "I'm a fucking pervert". Simple as that. Like they give a fuck.

I like it

fuck off. it's black and shit

I don't know where my mother even is she left when I was little

It's invisible. Fuck you.

>CLOUD GRAB MY ASS
>what ass
>ADVENTUUUURE

+1 lazy.
Other folders are "physical crap", "digital crap", "useless crap" (all the utilities), and "other crap" (for all the games my wife and her mother play on there which I'll never touch, like HZD and TLOU and such).

okay thanks
I also thought it was hacked for second and you could have customer themes, icons, music like henkaku on the vita

Alright, jeez, here's a lazy one.

Folders are Separated into
>PS4 Games
>Downloadable Titles
>PS2 Games
>HD Remastering and Ports