youtube.com/watch?v=yPEArJCLEXc
youtube.com/watch?v=JsJ7A3AZssY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gwenpoole
Also hunter reveal when

>Who do you want as DLC

Lol fuck this game

>fuck

LOOK MOM I POSTED THAT WORD AGAIN. #fuckkonami right guys hahaha. Nerd and proud haha fuck capcom amirite guys

>Nina
>Gene
>Masamune

But yeah, like that's happening. I won't even bother to think about who the Marvel side DLC should be, since it'll be MCU shilling no doubt.

Seriously, why Winter Soldier? What a bland pick. If they wanted another Marvel villain, use Loki.

there is no confirmation of winter soldier will be playable character.

he is likely story npc

Post Morrigan

Fucking Star-Lord dammit. He got cucked by another Guardian again.

Also Ammy

The only way to save Capcom now

Fuck this game.
The MOMENT it was announced it started advertising DLC.
SIGMA WHO IS THE 2ND BIGGEST BAD GUY IN THE GAME AND IS A HUGE PART OF THE STORY IS DLC!

Now I'd maybe understand this if Ultron was also dlc. Maybe they only made Ultron-Sigmas moveset before completion so then they made them both in post.

BUT ULTRON HAS BEEN PART OF THE CORE ROSTER SINCE DAY ONE SO THIS MAKES NO SENSE THEMATICLY!

Then they decide to make other characters that are super important to the story as dlc like venom and black panther. So we already know that they are on disc anyway.
It's almost like they KNOW that they will make an "ultimate edition" so decided to skip making actual post launch content for this and safe it for the next version.

I'm not even holding it up to some gold standard either.
It's the fighting game genre, it's one of the few genres where the worse you treat consumers the more people defend you.

I'm judging it against vanilla marvel 3, that had a way better roster. Better art direction and even better voice acting from what I've heard so far.
Just compare fuckin firebrand.
In 3 he sounds like...well like a ficious Halloween demon, which is what I feel Ghost and Goblins goes for.
In infinite he sounds like the coco puffs bird got possessed.

This game is a fuckin dumpster fire in every aspect except arguably the game play but since it hasn't gotten out to the masses yet and we have no idea how the online portion works I can't understand how anyone new to the series can rationalize picking this up outside of curiosity.

X-23

I got a better idea, post characters you don't want to see ruined by this shitty game
>doc ock
>carnage
>dare devil
>moon knight

Jedah breakdown, unfortunately is Max
youtube.com/watch?v=A4rvymyYh7U

Only big change is that air grab seems now to be just the dive and he is a bit slower cause marvel is in general not as fast as Vsav

My boi.

hi max

Ken
Black widow
Jill
Anymore guardian characters

>unfortunately is max
What did he mean by this?

>want
>DLC

Max is shit, I'm guessing. He's right

>Marvel side
*Howard the Duck
*Daimon Hellstrom
*Elsa Bloodstone
*Ka-Zar
*Arcade
*Morlun

>Capcom side
*Asura
*Gene
*Franziska von Karma
*Date Masamune
*Nilin
*Rashid

As for veterans, the main ones i want back the most are Dr. Doom, Deapool, Wolverine, Iron Fist, Amaterasu, Akuma, Vergil and Wesker.

WHERE IS AKUMA?

to be fair, he has been clear that the game's roster is bad, though he is hyped about the gameplay

although, despite that, he's still basically doing Capcom's marketing work for them. Maybe they'll be grateful and listen to him about the negatives. He suggested releasing the UMvC3 leftover characters as free DLC. Maybe that will actually happen because of him. Maybe.

Buy

>neogaf
>Who do you want as DLC

I guess work is work and you need the money to get a warm meal.

Good luck user.

>capcom
>free dlc

when did this ever happened

Is this the launch roster? Holy shit why is it so bad like they couldn't pick better characters?
As for dlc Carnage and Batsu i guess

stop
posting
capcom
threads

I will pirate instead

Is this game fun?

stop
getting
triggered
you
idiot

Street fighter 5 technically. Had like a moba system where you can unlock almost everything by just playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=85BwXsc05qo

Pirated it instead. You don't mind?

Marvel
>venom
>she-hulk
>loki

Capcom
>juri
>poison
>Rashido/necali

DELET

Not sure how. He's knowledgeable and mostly talks about shit he is personally invested in unlike most vidya tubers who are just playing whatever gets them views. I don't agree with his naivety on mvsci but that doesn't make him shit imo.

I want Gene.

Venom's already confirmed DLC.

I wish they put this in mvc, it would actively give me a reason to buy day 1 and start grinding

Jedah makes me want to get the game, but I'll wait for it to go on sale.

No

>want
>DLC
Idiot.

Its on sale faggot at 27$
Its not gonna drop any more before a year

>3 fucking new characters
>sigma is dlc
>new assets and voice lines are actually worse than a game from 8 years ago
>half the roster is missing
>marvel's extremely petty reasoning to not put anything xmen in
>the entirety of new era capcom that literally only gives a shit about monster hunter
i could list so many fucking reasons to not buy this game and you retards will still eat it up and play it for a week

You mean 4 new characters.

Not officially, so i can still want him in

This game's roster would actually look ok if the 6 dlc characters were included in the base roster for free.

You meant 5 characters?

Thanos,capt marvel,jedah,x,gamora

Not to mention hugely redesigned chars like Rider,Haggar,Iron Man etc

Thanos was already in a game though.

So?

I didn't count Thanos because he was in a previous installment, but yeah I should've said 5 because of Ultron.

>capcom that literally only gives a shit about monster hunter
If it makes you feel any better, that's no longer the case since their recent plans to cater to western audience.

sure worked well for dead rising

So replace him with Ants' evil robot.

Add crossplay so the online isn't so fucking dead

Rashid of the turbulent wind

>Everyone keep complaining about reused assets from MvC3.
>Almost nobody mentions how differently the game actually plays compared to MvC3.

>graphics are serviceable but with still some really ugly parts
>music is okay-ish, i guess? nothing really stands out except for the awful voice acting
>roster is absymal at best, very questionable choices for both sides
>day one dlcs leave a bitter taste in everyone's mouth
>enough single-player content to satisfy the casual audience
>gameplay looks good

eeehhh... i don't know. it gets an "enjoyable" score from me but there's just too much stuff that rubs me the wrong way

He's not even naive, he's been one of the main dissenters about Infinite since the leak and first real batch of news in March. Only once he got to play a lot of it at E3 did he really start to understand that yeah the gameplay is pretty good but everything else is weaker than it's predecesors, and he still admits that.

>enough for casual players
lol no lmao. A 2 hour story mode not gonna cut it. MK games has 10 hours of it with better production,writing etc. Also has tons of unlockables,tower modes etc

Its gonna review so poorly

It at least has an Arcade mode so that's already better than SFV.

Any Hulk footage?

MK story is around 4-5 hours long

>Gwen
>Robbie
>Luke
>Gene
>Asura
>Jack Baler

aren't arcade mode and trials a thing? or did i misread it

People are now excited about DLC for a game not even released.

apparently the new shitty voice wasn't enough

Holy shoot, I guess that's why they didn't show much of him in the trailer.

No, they'd fucking ruin him with Meme-lord & everything he would say would be cringey as fuck. You should watch the Marvel Heroes 2016 commercial, then you'd understand.

Wtf did they do to his awesome ultimate? !

>his taunt is "dance off bro"

kek this is amazing .

*blocks your path*

Man that must have taken at least a day to do that animation

HOLY
SHIT
LM
AO

Morrigan still looks weird

No kidding.

Nigga fuck this game, DBZ look 100x times better, Tekken shits all over this, fucking SFV is better than this shitfest of a mobile game rehash

what the actual shit

Normies eat that shit up & they don't understand what they're in for.
youtube.com/watch?v=AXjmJ1-LPp0
I want the old Star-lord back not this tryhard Not!Chris Pratt BS. Fuck bendick.

CAPSHILLS
WILL LITERALLY
DEFEND THIS

She looks fine. I seriously don't get you people.

It's like they just forgot the camera was supposed to zoom into his eye socket or something.

Word on the street is that the new build of DBFZ and what I assume the beta build will also be is much worse than the E3 version, but they still have time to fix it afterwards. It is a beta after all.

wait is this final? there's no way they'd be that incompetent; its not like it'd hard to animate

youtube.com/watch?v=yPEArJCLEXc

>max's face at the bottom
made me kek

youtube.com/watch?v=JsJ7A3AZssY
I need my nigga batsu in

Why the fuck are people surprised by this
That's literally what he does in the film, he looks at you and if you have committed sins you die

There are people on Sup Forums right now defending this shit.

I don't think anything in this game looks fine. But then again I'm of the opinion that 3's style was pretty damn good and I've seen plenty of people complain about it as well.

why are the voices so bad? I mean MvC3 was cheesy too, but it was nice cheesy. Feels like the voice direction is off. Like, with Gamora, the way she's constantly shouting her attacks is weird. Doom did that, but that was Doom. He can get away with it.

>Marvel
An Imperfect rep

>Capcom
>A Clover Studio rep

Because UMvC3 also had the Penance Stare, and it was the exact same thing, except it zoomed into his eye socket? It even starts the same way; its like they forgot to add that part.

Like its very awkward to just be looking at his skull stationary for several seconds the way it is.

because it's fucking stupid looking. Compare that to the new stare makes the Rider look like he came out of a theme park ride.

Did Capcom disavow Clover Studios or something? I want to know why Ammy or Joe didn't come back. Too cartoony? Maybe they thought Ammy would be a bad idea for story mode?

Isn't there a rumor they're remastering Okami?

welp guess im waiting for the MVCinfinitex2 or whatever the extended release is gonna be called

Is Gwenposter the new Kattfag?