Why do so many gamers choose to be raycis online? )=

Why do so many gamers choose to be raycis online? )=

hitler should have had the jews fight for him and then exterminated them later

because its far easier to blame others for your mistakes (no jobs/gf/bad at the game etc.) then take a hard look at yourself.

Because they're pathetic basement dwellers that don't interact with anyone, and that decide to blame people with a different skin colour instead of themselves for their situation.

Case in point.

it's fun to be a naughty boy online

They're generally from poor, un-diverse countries like America, and are ignorant of reality.

Whatever you say, nigger.

why do so many niggers choose to commit crime?

thrilling even...

because it's a lot of fun dummy

it's fun watching britbongs and other similar peasants sperg out

>reality
and what is the reality smartass?

>unironically using communist Jew buzzwords in 2017

Not OP but I'm curious if some racists have genuine experience that compels them to be so

#notallgaymers

Because I can

Why don't you tell me your viewpoint first, then I shall intellectually refute you by using logic. Or you don't tell me and I win anyways. Should be interesting, hmm?

Because they think it's funny. In Australian servers, there's rarely racism. Last time I saw it, it was actually done by an American who was on the server for some reason. As soon as he started using mic, he was talking about Trump. He was like a parody of Americans.

>un-diverse countries
>like America
kek

The reality that all races are equal and the only reason why whites rose to the top, conquered the world, and advanced every other race was because of the climate.

because why not?
are you going to tell on me you fucking kike?

Because it's the easiest way to trigger pussies like you.

why do racists waste so much time parroting unintelligible anti jew/ supremacist memes and unwilling to have a genuine dialogue even though they're forcing there beliefs here more then liberals

Because lefties are easily triggered and fun to satirize. Also watch news that aren't (((MSM))).

Dont worry im just as racist irl

Why can't you spell?

>all races are equal

factually wrong

>the only reason why whites rose to the top was because of the climate.

explain what the hell you mean by this

I feel so sorry for your mother. Had her vagina stretched out for something like you.

early times it was majority whites on the internet, early times it was majority whites playing video games
racism is intertwined with the internet and video games

>makes a point
>"le you spelled rong xd point invalid xddd!"

user, I...

It was sarcasm

means he read Guns, Germs and Steel by (((Jared Diamond)))

It's the anonymity of the internet and the reactions I can get from people with cheap racist shit like calling Winston african american or lucio a monkey.

>Tell me first so i can make up some bullshit about why you're wrong but tell me first so i can tune it

You're not even attempting to hide it

This. We created the internet and its culture. Non-whites belong to the white man.

Because i can do it with absolutely no consequence and it gets a reaction out of all of you nigger faggots

oy vey, kikeys mad he got his dick sucked off when he was a baby

Eyy stay made roastie (in the jewish sense not the female sense)

>My argument is that you are wrong with no explanation.

Every time

>person says something stupid
>i tell them they're wrong

>>>i'm meant to provide evidence when i wasn't the person making the retarded statement

this is how stupid you are

I don't choose, I already am a racist.

>leftcucks think we're pretending to hate blacks

White liberals are AIDS. Not in the sense that it kills them outright, but that it makes them susceptible to far more diseases. I'm ready for the Chinese to take over, at least they're racially aware.

>Sup Forums shit is allowed on Sup Forums while vidya threads get deleted

The Chinese probably will take over, in like a 100 years. At this rate, all the white countries will become black or brown countries and then the Asians will have to clean up the mess. Asians have zero problems with white people but they're not going to help them currently when whites are basically doing it to themselves.

Why are you talking about your shitty post in third person?

Blacks and whites have different IQ average.

spotted the non-white