What do you want from Persona 6?

What do you want from Persona 6?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IKUeIEdRMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better pacing. The current system has gotten pretty archaic, mainly in the way that it rewards you for ruining your pacing

You're encouraged to jam all of the dungeon crawling into one session and then have all of the social aspects, rather than evenly distributed throughout. You can obviously do that, sprinkling the dungeon crawling throughout the time period, but that gives you less overall confidants.

Better combat system
more Slinks (p5 was pathetic, p4g was done right)
longer game (p4 and p5 were way shorter than p3)
Stop reusing characters and plots (p5 coppied p4)

Some balls.
Stop with the sanitised bullshit.

Move the setting to college

Please

More time do to stuff (Damn you Morgana, I'm not tired)

A color scheme other than the predictable green.

I disagree with literally all of your opinions.

Making the collective unconscious side non linear, instead of just dungeons it could be a world map like smt.

You must have no life whatsoever and forgot you are gonna die one day if honestly believe persona games should be longer.

American setting

>be game anime character
>get shot

Get shot

>You're encouraged to jam all of the dungeon crawling into one session

Careful, we might get P3's "Tired" system again which was dogshit.

>p5 s-links
>bad
>p3 longer than p5
how does one form these opinions
Say what you want about Tartarus in 3 but the fact that the main dungeon gameplay takes place at night rather than the day in a game with barely any night time S-links is a massive plus in terms of gameplay pacing, since the only rush to finish tarturus floors before the last day is the document quests.
It was easy as fuck to get around being Tired though, it was just a pain in the ass for party members. The tired system might have actually worked in a game like 5 since EXP is shared between all party members, so you could just rotate everyone.

In all seriousness I wouldn't mind.

So much this. The pacing is what makes each one of these games put me to sleep.

To be released in the next four years or so.
The time between P4 and P5 was inexcusable. Hopefully now they've got the game engine and the assets ready we can get a new game without waiting a full decade.

>color purple
>trance soundtrack
That's about it. I want everything else to be a surprise.

But how is the protagonist gonna run in dungeons if he's fat?

Femal protag
Set in an all-girls school
All-girls party and maybe a gay friend
Lesbian romance
Older men romance
etc.

>how does one form these opinions
by being a retarded p3 babbie

Make it about this guy

Main team of Persona has moved to another project.
So you'll have to wait till P5DSN, PQ2 and at least Persona 5 Bordeaux before having any chance of hearing about P6.

And hope it won't get delayed for 3 years this time.

I can't wait to see all the retards getting buttblasted about the Arena director fucking up a mainline game

*Stylized American setting
Modern America is absolute cancer.

Just anything other than high-schools again.
The original concept for P5, with them travelling all over the world, sounded great.

It's easy to get around "Tired" once you've gone through it unnecessarily 4-5 times.

P4 and 5 did well on relying on SP management instead of that, but if it's not your first SMT you'll blow through the dungeon in a day and messes up the pacing. I'd still want to have that aspect of the pacing in my control instead of a random ailment, though.

There has to be a middle ground where it's not off puttingly hard for first timers and not "my social life is literally harder to deal with" for veterans.

>flag of romania colors

What did Atlus mean by this

Better combat system
More gameplay
Less VN anime crap
Bigger hub

To be like Persona 5, but good all the way through instead of blowing its load on the first dungeon.

>Stop reusing characters and plots (p5 coppied p4)
The only point you got right. Also, the combat itself just needs to be more varied and challenging, a whole new system isn't necessary

What color would it be?

Blame Romanians for not being original

all lolis social link.

A greatly revamped calendar and social link system.

Getting your entire party early on instead of drawn out over the course of the game.

No Animal mascots

MC is big dick shota

Seeing as how the older Persona games were heavily inspired by Twin Peaks, this time they can take inspiration from the season 3.
>the cast is all in their mid 60s
>the MC will be unable to talk or think for most of the entire game
>the director is an in-game character who keeps reminding you that you're playing a game
>graphics bad on purpose
>no soundtrack
>this is the opening MV youtube.com/watch?v=4IKUeIEdRMY

purple is P1

None of those are primary colors though.
The primary colours are green, cyan and magenta.

I want a remake of P1 and P2.

I loved the system in P5, but some confidant abilities were terrible and even dumbed down gameplay, like the Devil link. I outright refused to touch that shit.

1 & 2 are irrelevant to 3+, honestly.
They might as well count as another spin-off.
You don't see people drawing parallels between Soul Hackers and Raidou despite both being part of the Devil Summoner series.

Combat could use work nothing really changed from p4g.

p5 had a abysmal amount of slinks compared to the other games, quite a lot was automated, like Goro.

Nothing wrong with a longer game, most of the cool stuff that happens at the end of the year was skipped since joker was in jail, and there wasn't as many events.

Did you seriously not notice that characters and plots elements were re-used.

>persona games are irrelevant to other persona games and might as well be spin-offs

green

>different core gameplay
>disconnected settings with little to no continuity
Whatever helps you sleep at night, lad.

P1 and 2 are pretty much a different series entirely from the 3 onwards

>different core gameplay
You dungeon crawl, fight enemies, fuse and gain new personas.
??
>inb4 muh social links

>disconnected settings with little to no continuity
yeah because p3 connects to p4 and p4 connects to p5, apparently

Change the fucking setting, mc should be a fucking detective or a newbie policeman.
Make a town based on majora's mask or radiata story cities with people/social link link who have their own schedule/quest.

>Green
That's yellow, unless you're talking about the RGB model wich is red, green and blue, not cyan or magenta.

Persona made its name as a life sim with dungeon crawler elements.
Prior to that it wasjust another unoriginal SMT reskin that tried to tap into JoJo popularity in the 90's.

So instead of getting rid of the prodigy detective trope, you want to shift it to the protagonist?
Absolute madman.

I'd go so far as to say that hers was that offers bad abilities

The main problem is that Security Level is a complete nonissue and that she should've been the one to have Ryuji's assassinate ability

>Combat could use work nothing really changed from p4g.

Except it did change. Reassigning menu options and updated animation transitions changed it to the point that I can't go back to the older ones. This is classic turn based strategy; there's not much more you can do with it that doesn't change it significantly, and I love it this way, personally. Main reason I stopped playing FF.

>p5 had a abysmal amount of slinks compared to the other games, quite a lot was automated, like Goro.

I'm too lazy to look it up, but I'm pretty sure they're still around 20 SLinks like it always was. Also I found P5's confidants to be way, waaaay more engaging than both 3 and 4's, partially due to the neat gameplay bonuses. They were also just more interesting/not boring.

I too am of the opinion that a game can't be too long, but P5 has low points that can easily be attributed to filler. They couldn't be consistent this time around and simply cutting 1/4 of the game would've solved those issues.

Or just hire better writers, Atlus, damn.

>Prior to that it wasjust another unoriginal SMT reskin that tried to tap into JoJo popularity in the 90's.
And what makes you think that? Not everything is a fucking jojo reference, dumbass.
>Persona made its name as a life sim with dungeon crawler elements.
In the West, sure. In Japan P1 had more sales than P2/P3 and P4, only P5 beat it in 2017.
P1 and P2 are good games and i see no reason not to remake them and zero fucking reason to think they're spin-offs just because you can't hold Chie's hand in them, even Atlus remembers them.

Outside of Ryuji's assassinate ability not being toggable, I have no qualms with P5's gameplay. Storywise, I would like to see a Goro solo route. That could also be somewhat fun gameplay wise if they manage to keep in fusions too.

>Ryuji's assassinate ability

You know you can just 'not' ambush them, right?

Atlus also needs to learn the phrase "Show, don't tell" and not explain everything as flatly as possible.

And also not have everyone chime in when you get a keycard or unlock a door or something.

More waifus instead of shit bros like Ryuji.

Less waifus and more bros like Yusuke, Iwai and Yoshida.

>being this buttmad to make up fictional sales figures
Wew. I actually feel sorry for you.

No one is saying they are bad or that they are a spin off, they are just saying that they are different enough that they could pretty much be considered a different series. The defining elements of the new persona games, the one more combat, the calendar system and the social links don't exist in the old persona games. They were also made by a different director and have a different art style and a different composer.

Less waifus
more Junpei and Eikichi

While I'd love that, they would shoot themselves in the foot by doing that.

I watched some Let's Plays to fill that void the game left me after I finished it. I was shocked at the amount of people that would just not pay attention to the dialogue or text in general.

There was this one girl that was facing ONE enemy at one point, and was choosing between Magaru and Garula, WHILE looking at what they do and how much they cost. She chose Magaru. I wanted to scream at my screen. Same girl blasted through dialogue and had no idea what was what and blamed it on characters being shitty.

What's more telling is that I don't remember reading a single high rated comment that called anyone on their bullshit. That's the level most people are at and there's no business reason for Atlus to try harder.

pic related
>different series just because the gameplay is different
>witcher 1 is in a different series than witcher 3 because of it's gameplay
>morrowind with it's roll based combat is now in a different series than skyrim
no matter how hard you try, P1 and P2 are mainline persona games, and treating them as a spin-off is retarded.

Thats a different situation, Persona is already a sub series so it doesn't change much to have consider the new persona games and old persona games differently. You mentioned morrowind but people do the same, people don't compare arena and daggerfall to the newer games because they are completely diffferent, morrowind is where the elder scrolls started its formula and most of the lore.

Which involves running in front of an enemy, waiting for them to be alerted, then attacking them.

The assassinate ability is great however if you just want to blast through the palace. It was a god send in Shido's palace.

Pretty sure you just have be in front of them then attack.

Also how is the ability useful in Shido's palace? You should be on the same level as the enemies the whole way through. Unless you're farming for something specific and need to go back for that.

Make the soundtrack new wave and have a pink and teal color scheme

this guy gets it.

if you're quick enough you can ambush enemies from the front. usually.

It only works at 0% alert, but you should usually be there. Enemies will be stunned for about 2 seconds after seeing you, and you can ambush them that way.

Yeah, my bad. I was thinking of Mementos only. I don't think I ever got to "Ryuji" assassinate shadows in Palaces; was always on the level curve.

“Hey Faggots,
My name is Chie-chan, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures when you could be touching mine. You are everything thirsty in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever even touched my pussy yet? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to Yukiko on the midnight channel.
Don’t be a stranger (really, don't). Just hit me in my open mouth with your best shot. I’m pretty much any ones. I was captain of the kungfu team, and starter on my detective team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I am also hiding a pair of D's and fuck all my friends (They just ran a train on me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just bring me some steak. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

>bottom right

Iranian girls m-mang...

>people fall for the first game
>nobody wants its sequel
>the sequel of a sequel hits all time low
>3 comes around and fixes the series until it finally recovers to the point it outsales the first game
If you scrolled down lower you'd also notice that rerelease sales of 1 show barely anyone wanted to replay this game as opposed to newer installments.
Besides, nobody really intended to demean your favorites by considering them a separate sub series but instead of even trying to consider their reasoning, you're too busy sitting in a corner and gnarling at everyone who doesn't share your contrarian tastes.

Keep in mind that that's the statistic form January which means it was still not out yet in english.

Those are Japanese sales so it doesn't matter.

Exactly, imagine how high P5 sales is if you add the outer region sales.

Faggot who started with Persona 4 and think tomboys are FUCKING LIFE here, just getting through Arena nos, but tell me, if i really, really liked Persona 4, how fucked am i for the other games? Will i like Persona 3 or 5 in particular based on only playing Persona 4??

More acid jazz

>started on 4
why do people do this
seriously
1 and 2 are dated sure, i can understand that
but starting on 4 instead of 3 is just dumb

Anything below 3 is irrelevant without focusing only on the Japanese sales so that's just rubbing salt in the wound.

Sure.

>social stats aren't just 1-5, it's more of a %
what a fucking joke. show me my actual stats

You'll probably find P3 to be stiff and awkward to play, and hate the dungeons. The tone and atmosphere are bleaker and darker.
The gameplay in P5 is smooth and fun, the story is good but the characters are a little lacking compared to 3 and 4.
If you like 4 you'll almost certainly like 5, you'll probably also like 3 but find it a chore to play.

>I am also hiding a pair of D's and fuck all my friends (They just ran a train on me
I'm jelly.

>ywn be an easy teenage girl having tons of irresponsible sex with boys and getting known as a huge slut

Green
Military school

>College setting, High school is a bit overdone now
>Green aesthetic
>Romance options have better impacts on the dialogue along the story
>Stop starting the game in March or April, more game hours overall

I'm struggling to think of more things.

green

Because they are self contained character designs of Persona 4 are so top notch that i recognised the characters for years in threads without even knowing eho they were or what game. Try to argue that Chie is not the most easily recognisable and iconic character in all of the Persona series, everyone knows that tracksuit pallette.

Also you gonna be mad at people who played FFVII as their first FF?

persona 5 turns into a fucking snoozefest about 40 - 50 hrs in, but power through and you'l get a solid experience. gameplay is better while story is lighty worst

because its fucking boring

>Persona 6
>Consists of party members from earlier games
>Maki, Eikichi, Maya, Junpei, Naoto and Yusuke, no main character, everyone is equal
>Door-kun is now the velvet room master since Igor's VA is dead
>everyone gets the wild card
never ever

Sounds like i will never meet anyone quite like them again, will i?...

Somehow a full game, two canon fighting games, a tv series, a manga, a dancing game and a whole host of merchendise just isn't enough to fill a hole

To me P3 party and setting had way more comfier feel to them, bunch of random people forced to work together who become friends with time, also
Iwatodai dorm > Le Blanc cafe > Dojima's house
SOME DANCES

Give us the option to make our own character and pick our own clothes! With how generic the MC's have been since Maya, it makes no difference. They are silent protagonists anyways.

Less harems and more friendships that actually matter. Not drunk reporters willing to sell you out.