Which ps4 god eater game should i get and is the online active?

?

what? what did i do wrong?

post more Alisa

you get god eater 1 free with 2 on ps4/pc if i remember correcly

oh. i heard the online has bad glitches is that true?

>082931a1ad90ceeaab51cf4c278081f761bd43ac_hq.jpg
>hq

ressurection is boring as fuck
rage burst is even more boring because all you do is spam one special art

Only on PC you get both.

Don't bother with online unless you have friends that own it.
For some ungodly reason they designed the lobby system so that once you are playing a level your game is no longer showed as available. So unless someone is actively waiting for another player there won't be any open games shown even if people are playing.

I prefer GE2. GE1 has a better story and devours for easy burst. GE2 has the blood arts that spice up melee and goes full retard with the anime plot in a glorious way and feeds you the story more often.

They just needed to make it so that you can equip 2 or something. I changed which special art I was using frequently to mix things up.

are the games challenging? is there a hard setting? keep in mind ive played monster hunter for over a decade.

>are the games challenging?

Of course not. The target audience are the waifu power fantasy faggots. You can't have "power fantasy" and "challenge" simultaneously.

Probably not for you than. It's really only in the later mission tiers that it starts ramping up. Out of 15 story tiers, 10 are easy as fuck, and only the last 1 (endgame) is truly hard. Mostly because your AI teammakes don't know how to block so they get killed constantly.

No adjustable difficulty though. GE is more arcadey than MH.

;(

how about the digimon games? are they tough in any way? all I'm looking for is enough challenge to die sometimes. like maybe once every chapter or the equivalent.

>playing with teammates
>say the game is easy
Really impressive guys.

So are you gonna get the game OP?

Once you finish the story, you unlock a perilous feature. Basically you can ramp up the all mission's difficulty to +99 where everything can 1 hit kill you if you're not prepared.

There's still a bundle version on the NA and EU store.

>hq
I don't get it.

God Eater 2 is bundled with GER in Europe
dont know about burger land

More of this semon demon.