Is it September yet

is it September yet

Yes, and I have some bad news fella. Samus Returns was a huge flop. It only sold 550K for the entire month. Now Nintendo is reconsidering on Metroid Prime 4 since sales for the 3DS game was so low. Bummer man.

550k for 2 weeks of sales for a franchise like Metroid would be great. I do hope they cancel the prime shit though.

>I do hope they cancel the prime shit though
They won't. Maybe at least now a Prime game won't have insufferable controls, though.

Why do people think this game will flop?

3DS piracy being rampant combined with exploitive physical DLC.

3DS piracy consists of probably 3000 people max.

Can't wait to pirate it and save edit the unlockables.

See it's funny to me that you think that will happen.

>pirate fags killing the series

Wanna bet? Nobody cares about a dead franchise. This will be Star Fox Zero: Part II Eletric Boogaloo

It's probably closer to 30-60k people but your point stands.

Like Fire Emblem Awakening.

>2.5D

nothing wrong with that

This. Almost 99% instant shit. In fact, the only 2.5D game that isn't shit is ToF.

Triple Deluxe is good

It would need a self insert and marriage for that. Maybe introduce a space hunter agency with tons of alien bounty hunter waifus.

I would take that bet, it'll sell at about the same levels as Metroid usually does.

Nowhere near the Zelda, Pokemon, or Mario.

Anyone who thinks it'll flop so hard they'll cancel Metroid Prime 4 has their head up their ass.

It looked good watching the trailer on 3DS. Not as good as real 2D, but it didn't look bad at least.

Not yet

They don't want it to be September either.

So what? Sprite work isn't cool anymore unless the game is purposely retro or indie.

>buy Hollow Knight for £7 because excited for Samus Returns
>play it for 30+ hours
>loved every second of it
>my current GotY, beating BotW
>see footage of Samus Returns again
>cancel my £40 preorder

I'm sorry Metroid, but I can already feel the regret and shame of having paid full price and it sitting there getting dusty after I finished it in 5 hours and already forgetting I've played it.