YAAASSS QUEEN SLAAAAY

YAAASSS QUEEN SLAAAAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JP8gHW19-l0
youtube.com/watch?v=_xf4urgGANQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't spend it all in one place!

>Report: Sony to close down Naughty Dog studio amidst bankruptcy turmoil

>the ending credits is tumblr art and yas queen music.

>Naughty Dog ditched Nathan Drake and it's AMAZING
>Why Naughty Dog Ditching Drake is a Good Thing
>10 Reasons Why Naughty Dog Ditching Drake Was Good For The Series

I honestly prefer the "x did y and it's amazing" from all the other clickbait titles articles written by an AI.

>same drake has more personality in his 5 minutes of screentime than nadine does in the entire game
yeah great decision

>s-stio bullying SJWs!

kek

Yes yes yessssss death to males!

Besides streamers who're paid to play it and (((Journalists))), I've really not seen anyone give a shit about this.

>You have some sexist focus testers who were really upset by Nadine beating up Nate, and really upset at the end when it was Nate's daughter. To the point where we had to ask one guy to leave. In his core, it just affected him. He was cursing, "Not you, too, Naughty Dog! Goddammit. I guess I'm done with Uncharted if you guys ever make another one, with his daughter. This fucking bullshit." And I was like, Wow, why does that matter?

I give them 5 years.

This.
Why couldn't they have made a sam and sully game

Love it when the title of an article already tells me what to think.

>SonyPonies will still buy it anyway
Post yfw you enjoy video games, but are not dense enough to own a PS4.

Because it would have been fucking boring and repetitive and most of the people would have asked "why not just continue with Nate?"

Even my most "normie" friends think that this spin-off is just a cash in and not worth the money and time.

Because the kike was directing UC4 and he ditched all the set-piece action for MUH GRITTY REALISTIC DRAMA NO FUN ALLOWED. The DLC was directed by another guy and it seems more focused on action and gives Chloe her ass back.

bullshit, an action/adventure game with a female protagonist would NEVER work

>could have just gotten a Chloe game with anyone else
>could have been good since Chloe was great
>but ugly her up and pair her with the worst character in the franchise by a wide margin
Being Chloe is suffering.

Am I reading OP image correctly? The claim appears to be 'Lost Legacy is the best Uncharted primarily because it doesn't have Nathan in it.' Which doesn't make sense to me. Maybe it works better as 'Lost Legacy has better protagonists than previous Uncharted games,' but that seems less absurd and inflammatory so I guess it's a good thing I don't work in the vidya media.

Care to share friend?

anybody else notice the hyper jew-nose that chloe has in this game?

So I'll take it the game is still mediocre wannabe movie now without white male protagonist? I mean if that's the best thing about lost legacy.

youtu.be/JP8gHW19-l0
Skip to 4:51

i have nothing to say about this

>ugly her up
She was more ugly in 3
She's hot in lost legacy and has an amazing ass you homo
Uncharted 4 and lost legacy are the only great uncharted games
1-3 have awful gameplay, that's why they used setpieces, to distract you from how bad it was
Uncharted 4 is an incredible action game

It's not a jew nose it's an indian nose, they decided to make chloe half indian to be more progressive.

What the fuck. This is like Illumination credits tier.

>own a PS4
>last Uncharted played game was 2
Piss off man, rather play the new Yakuza

She always looked indian

lmao

NIGGA THAT WHAT WE'RE ASKING EITHER WAY

See, if they were going where the market was, let's say suddenly women and tumblrites were buying these games in droves, then I would just be like ''Eh, that's the market."

But this shit is deliberately NOT doing that. It's pandering to the people who don't really even play games, and probably never will. Just for the sake of pushing a narrative and scoring some goodboy points. And then when it ultimately fails, they'll blame it on racism/sexism etc etc.

I am done with games.

So how's working for Sony like? Shilling the X.B.O.X™ is becoming hard work so I'm thinking of jumping ship.

The devs didn't write that article you fucking mental case

Make me, boy.

>The Song is legitimately YAS QUEEN SLAY
fuck, Sup Forums is always right huh?

What the fuck is this?

Nothing about that was good holy shit, every line sounds like it was written by someone who's never had a genuine conversation with another person in their life

this cant be real....

>call 1-3 uncharted trash
>"dude u work for sony xD"
Epic

They made the game?

UC4 is boring as fuck. If it wasn't for GA it would be the worst game in the series.

Just started chapter 4 of lost legacy, played all of the other uncharteds. Order of quality between the games is 2>4>3>1. Not sure where LL fits yet, but I can tell you that 4 and LL are not great "action" games, its the same fucking games as the rest of the series and there are still setpieces, the only real differences with 4 and LL is that the entire game isn't a corridor anymore. There are large, open areas you explore in a jeep, thats the ONLY difference. The games are still the same boring design
>enter area
>explore for a bit
>not much to actually explore, mostly empty space with a few good visuals
>come across enemies
>deal with enemies
>find mcguffin plot device
>cutscenes
>rinse
>repeat

Even though I'm only at chapter 4, the game so far is not interesting me, and knowing that there was a clear agenda with this game given chloes jew-nose, the tumblr art and queen slay music in the credits, this game can fuck off.

Nobody buy this

>The devs didn't write that article you fucking mental case
they made the game you raging mongoloid, the other user is clearly talking about the games existence as a whole and not the article you subhuman cuck

>generic AAA shootbang game is now better that the protagonist is a female poc
No, its still the same garbage series you fucking retarded social justice niggers.

>open this video thinking Sup Forums is being Sup Forums and using "tumblr art" as a slur, there's no way this AAA game has tumblr style drawings in the credits

>it's literally tumblr drawings, red noses and all

>Uncharted 4 and lost legacy are the only great uncharted games
>1-3 have awful gameplay, that's why they used setpieces, to distract you from how bad it was
>Uncharted 4 is an incredible action game
you're the exact reason we can't have nice things

>company does some bullshit
>gaming """press""" goes full damage control
>company gets backlash anyways
>gaming """press""" never aknowledges anything and moves on to the next pr nightmare
>Sup Forums is still dumb enough to pay them attention or act like they matter when they only influecne like 2% of consumers
>when they dont play the games
>or know anything about them
>they are just a fucking pr team you morons, dont give them the time of day they are fucking shills

>literally says "friendly reminder"

good lord.

>you enjoy video games
>not playing them but posting frogs and shitting on others on Sup Forums
lel

Not him but you're an idiot
Why would Sony give a shit about Uncharted 1-3 anymore? They made their money, they only give a shit about selling the new thing
Sony would happily delete every copy of every old game they put out in existence if it would sell their new game more

I'm playing vidya and posting at the same time.
Ascend to my level, pleb.

FUCK WHITE MEN! FUCK EM TO HELL! BURN THE WHITE MAN DOWN!

Oh fuck, who was our demographic again?

Are the unchrated games worth a go? I've never played any of naughty dogs games beside the crash series and LOU.
Are they filled with SJW crap or is that just the most recent one?

Funnily enough, the only time I've heard uncharted come up in conversation is when I asked a girl what kind of games she plays. And this was like 3 years ago. Maybe females are their target demo.

>implying it's not a well-known tactic to throw old games under the bus to sell the [current year] installment.

Does the job come with a dental plan or are you just a 3rd world outsource?

Like it or not, Sup Forums is always right

Don't worry. These soft science studies say women play more games. I'm sure those can't be out of context.

Uncharted is like one of the only exclusives Sony has, though not very good ones since they enforce the standard that Sony systems are for movie games.

How are you gonna back that pony without playing it's exclusives?

>surely you're exaggerating
>QUEEN KILLING IT SLAYING IT

>>company does some bullshit
this is the problem user, all that other shit doesn't matter, it's the fact that developers (some of which people are fans of) continue to fuck over the people that give them money and pander to people that don't touch their shit

Yea the message of lost legacy is FUCK WHITE MEN for sure
Fucking moron
It's the only great uncharted game
>females are in a video game
>he instantly projects his retarded Sup Forums politics on it
Incredible
4 is nothing like the other uncharted games since it has actual level design and fantastic gameplay
The rest just have set pieces in place of an actual level design

>the west gaming industry
Jesus, this industry really deserve to burn.

The worst thing is that it's not even good tumblr art.

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOOOOO

The saddest words of paper and pen
"Sup Forums was right, once again"

When will the "female empowering" meme end?

yeah dude, just 2 things. always skip uncharted 1 and 2 is objectively the best one

hahahahaha fuck me it real

I was going to rent this next weekend but I think I'll get Prey instead.

>The best thing a series ever did was ditching it's protagonist.
It's literally Roots without the niggers.

Video Game crash of 1983 2.0 when?

>never see this stuff in games

Maybe you faggots should get some better taste if this actually affects you?

>Didn't know it released
>Haven't heard anyone mention it anywhere

It's not doing particularly well is it?

HOLY FUCK
IS THIS REAL?
I THOUGHT IT WAS A MEME, GOOD LORD I CANT STOP LAUGHING FUCK

Lara is the female protagonist we need. Not her current form though. Someone had a woman getting murdered in horrific ways fetish in her current games.

We really want the Candy Crush crowd. We think they'll buy the new Uncharted on their PS4. Their PS4... oh wait... FUCK, NOOOOOOOO

>t.salty pc cuck

And the reason why they made lost legacy is because FUCK NATHAN DRAKE A WHITE MALE?
Oh wait, they literally made uncharted 1-4, all about this white straight male, 4 even being about his white straight male brother as well
1-3 have awful gameplay and are shit games
4 is great
Sony pays me you got me this is my job

kike pls

O-oh... No...

Oh man The Last of Us 2 is so boned.

I like looking at females ass, but Drake is way better. Those feminist scum should kill themselves

salty PC cuck

report Sup Forums posts
do not reply to Sup Forums posters

Prey is a legit great game, but I think it runs poorly on consoles.

Also the enemies are fucking fast, so I don't think controllers are good too for the game.

False flag pls fuck off

So that's how the actual game looks...

Nobody is being "affected", maybe you're the one needing more self-awareness

Yeah i'm really upset I can't play female empowerment simulator, complete with "yaasss queen slayy" music at the end

you got me there, pal

Don't you think your protestations of "I just wanted to play video games" ring rather hollow when you're leading people to the scaffolds because of how they look?

youtube.com/watch?v=_xf4urgGANQ

Come home, white man.

Naughty Dog died after Uncharted 3. I can't even call this Naughty Dog anymore. They have their heads so far up their asses.