I'm so glad I spent most of my life playing video games

>I'm so glad I spent most of my life playing video games

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiQr-CgdHBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm glad I'm finally dying.

>I wish I had a family of my own.

What are you all playing right now, Sup Forums?

video games gave me some of my happiest memories, why would i regret playing video games?

this "hurr you could have done something productive instead" meme has to stop, people that watch football don't get that shit

>who am i talking to, everyone i know is dead or doesnt remember me ugh why cant i just die already and need to lie in this stupid ass bed wish i just have strangled myself while jerking of to cute trap fox girls(male) lmao lets look at some retarded yt memes oh look top 10 headpats in anime here we go dong

>t-tell my kids... hitler did nothing wrong! Uuugh

what the fuck else am I going to do? At this point I'm just waiting until I die.

>I'm so glad I spent most of my life working eight hours a day plus traffic instead of bettering and enjoying myself

>I'm so glad I spent most of my life looking at trees

>bettering
How exactly do video games better you?

Better than shitposting on a mongolian milk fermented brewery

Video games weren't meant by "bettering" but by enjoying yourself.

You can cultivate your mind as a NEET in a way you can't in most 9-5 jobs.

Vidya is one of the few things in my life that I don't consider completely pointless. I regret all the time I wasted on shit like the education system and forcing myself to integrate with mainstream society. I don't think I'll ever regret my entertainment choices.

I met my bf playing video games. Seems like a happy memory to me.

>I'm so glad I didn't wind up homeless after my parents died

FAKE NEWS

The guy is older than 70, isn't obese and has no beard on his neck.

>the only people I've met playing video games treat you like shit

You're absolutely right, you can cultivate a 40 year old with no practical or social skills.

>I'm so glad I spent my youth posting ironic memes on social media sites and video game image boards

>im glad i spent 1/3 of my life sleeping and 1/3 of my life working for others to get rich

>video games gave me some of my happiest memories

How can anyone be so pathetic

I always thought the "choose life" bit from Trainspotting describes well why the point you're trying to make is stupid.

Go blog post somewhere else Faggot

Keep telling yourself that, parasite.

I thought girl didn't play video games.

It's a he.

This is literally a blog thread, dummy.

It's an OP is being retarded thread

I love how asshurt wagies always get when you point out they're cucking their lives away to pay for their boss' third yacht.

>I'm glad I spent more time enjoying myself rather than pleasing people for the false sense of appreciation

>Decide to go celibate and just play video games forever.
>Meet qt girl.
>Stay distant because celibacy.
>She eventually wriggles her way into my heart.
>We really hit it off.
>Dating and being really cute together.
>Decide to make her my gf.
>Never done this shit before because I am a pussy.
>Muster up the courage and tell her.
>She rejects me and tells me we should be just friends.
>Confused but not upset or angry, at least I got an answer.
>Five minutes later she fucks a dole warrior chad.
>Sends me snapchats of it all the next morning, things like bite marks, hickeys and one of him walking down her driveway.
>Describes it all to me the next day.

Stick with video games, they won't treat you like a soulless husk and make you feel the loneliest and confused in all your life.
That or get /fit/ or /out.

This. In a few hundred years, Einstein will be forgotten. With our music trends, the greatest composers will be nothing more than "that song from that one commercial" and absolutely nobody will remember you. There's no reason to not just do what you want.

>video game characters that are literally YOU

>i can't have a meaningful life because i spent a lot of time playing video games

you can do a lot with 24 hours, nigga

>tell my wife's kids

But the post said bf not gf.

>I'm so glad I pretended to be a hero in those video games and didn't help anyone in real life

this but unironically

MGS5 doing all achievements

Nothing wrong with boys loving boys

What's the alternative? Probably 85% of people do nothing of value with their lives.

People are no different from any other animal, we just want to live in comfort and breed. Until a man like Hitler comes along and changes everything, doubt that'll happen in my lifetime though.

I'm 36 and I can't claim any more government assistance. I send out what feels like a hundred resumes a day and got a hit back to work part time at a lotto counter for $9.80/hr. I'm going to wind up on the street dude.

its cause hes a faggot, and loves bleeding out the ass

>yfw you realize that when nothing matters, everything matters and you are truly free

I married a woman I met in a text based MMO, but I don't recommend using vidya as a dating app. Most people who would invest themselves enough in games to meet someone they met in one are fucking lunatics.

im sorry to hear that user and b4 i started counting up my shitty experiences with women i just aggree to the last part. Nothing is worth it if you dont deem it worth

Echidna wars and Zero collection.

>video games gave me some of my happiest memories
How do you not feel pathetic after saying that?

IN THE FEELZ BRUH THE FEELS.
No seriously fuck that.

>I'm so glad I spent most of my life shitposting on /veeeeeeeeeee/

feels bad man

This kind of thinking is only an echo chamber to enable, and attempt to rationalize, degeneracy. The great composers are still widely recognized by people who care. In their peak eras they were only recognized or listened to by people who cared and had access to them. If anything more people in our day and age look up to the great composers than before.

Stop trying to justify your wasted time and your inability to provide anything of value with illogical arguments nerd.

Because at least I'm not someone that has to judge people on an anonymous filipino animation board to feel better about himself

>tfw can't use those 24 hours optimally because i have to sleep for at least 6 of those every day

Playing persona 5. Got evening shift tonight so might play XCOM at work once I figure out some network issues we've been having. Also trying to keep my courage up to not text my exgf to get back with her. She's being too sweet though despite us breaking up so shortly. Thought she'd hold a grudge longer than 2 weeks.

It's not a judgement to feel sincere sympathy at the way somebody else's life turned out

Tell me /vuh/
How the FUCK can I be positive and happy for what I have?

>after the universe is dead, people will still remember things

Vietnamese

Doesn't matter because it's not what you did, sooo...

Stop crying like a bitch about what you don't have.

Stop comparing yourself to what others have and have achieved

Im a worker cuck and id love to just stay at home and play vidya but im such a materialistic piece of shit that i need the money :(

ez
you just need to be 25+ and have a computer
keep searching tho

This dude over here has figured shit out.

YOU CANNOT CONTACT THAT WOMAN. I'm in the same boat, gone through a couple times and they're absolutely right. Stay strong user, it's for the best.

Christ if you have to do that it's not a good sign you're doing well.

The fact that you have internet access is alot already, im sure theres more then that

>tfw felt like I was wasting my youth, so I came out of my shell and became a normalfag for a couple weeks
>had meaningless sex, did drugs, drank alcohol
>now I'm worse off than before

Video games are the true path to salvation.

You're human, you have too good of a life.
You should be out surviving the wild but instead you live a comfy and boring life.

Your brain is designed for problem solving and surviving so it get depressed when it is not doing that.

>the greatest composers will be nothing more than "that song from that one commercial"
Armour hotdogs!

Not really. Keeping up with the Joneses is a shit attitude for materialistic fuckers.

>I'm so glad I spent most of my life watching movies

Turn your life around user. It's not too late to decide you don't have to hide from the world.

Google India, Australia, or some other third world country.

Stay bluepilled
The entire recorded history that is known to us is just a short blink when you put it into a greater perspective, shit doesn't matter

World better hide from me.

I think I'm gonna do this.
What's the point of being, say, an astronaut anyway.

>one last fap to my cartoon waifu before I will rest forever

Who is it Sup Forums?

watch some Alan Watts videos dude. He'll hook you up with a new perspective.

You should do what makes you happy. If being an astronaut is your dream and you aren't crippled, you should try.

But if you aren't willing to try, you shouldn't be willing to envy others who do. Not judging, I'm a lazy piece of shit, but I don't hate others for being successful or feel like a failure because I'm content with an average " whatever " kind of life.

metro last light
it kinda sucks

Realize nothing matters.
And be happy every asshole that ever crossed you will die some day.

I'm glad I didn't spend most of my life as a supplicating beta, going to clubs, paying women for their drinks, doings their homework, getting pity sex once in a blue moon.
>I only did what I thought was fun.

Got you OP.

>I'm so glad I spent 8 hours a day 5 days a week working a soul crushing job for the past 70 years

>Im so glad I spent most of my life toiling in a field and going to church

Does the relative shortness of our time take away from the achievment and progress that can be made? Sure earth will be gone and humanity will come to an end. But using those as scapegoats for your inability or unwillingness to act is sad when you have every capability to try and do anything progressive or productive. If that's your justification then sure, continue to waste your time and potential.

I don't have dreams.
So yeah, I think I'm gonna stop thinking I'm a failure for being what you say, content with an average "whatever" kind of life.

>Those 8 hours a day compulsively browsing Sup Forums made my life a fulfilling experience and I don't regret wasting a good chunk of my life arguing with retards

Women can be friends with Men without wanting to fuck them.

She does sound like a bitch because she told you all that about the other guy after she knew you had feelings for her.

Just get a GF like mine who's socially retarded but still very cute. Mine is not turned on by cheating or chads, she just wants cuddles and head rubs.

I don't mind wasting my time paying vidya. Its these message boards I regret.

All humans are retards, at least here we are anonymous retards. Interacting in the real world requires effort and carries consequences. I'd rather be here.

Unironically this.

Going to church was probably one of the most fun things for a peasant.
Everyone's there, you get to listen to the good word of the sky man, not working all day in the hot sun.
Add a pickle and raw creampie sex for perfection.

Keep thinking that

I know when I am friendzoned or she just wants to be friends.
I read all the signals correctly, she was just sending false signals.
Two girls I work with are more pissed about the situation than me because they were watching us two and believed she lead me on.
I viewing all women as bitches,
I am just accepting I have shit taste in women.

What then? Start a family? I wish I could and then I'd be doing this. but it seems like relationships are short term and there's no commitment. Also, not Sup Forums related.

youtube.com/watch?v=eiQr-CgdHBA

>Mine is not turned on by cheating or chads, she just wants cuddles and head rubs.

I hate to tell you this...but. uh, well, lets say girls like that are the most quite prone to be the biggest sluts.

I speak from experience. Don't fall into their trap.

women aren't humans, if you need to be burned to get that, at least be grateful she didn't divorce rape you.

expect no loyalty even if you're chad, no common human decency either.

Whoah man I'm 20 years old and until I'm old I'll play videogames nonstop for certain what ever shall I do I got to stop this!! IT'S URGENT! How will I make great friends and meet the love of my life that I will marry and have nice kids with? I need to pass on my jeans and prove that they are good jeans in the first place. I must travel and see the world that is the same shit everywhere just so I can tell people that I travelled and that my jeans are good!