What are some games where i can murder gooks?

Lots and lots of them.

It doesn't count if it isn't an invasion in their country.

>it aint me starts playing

yakuza series

ow

homefront series I guess

the

>Freeze frame

Yup, that's me.

Vietcong series
Medal of Honor Rising Sun

Homefront, Crysis

Some Call of Duty game, I guess.

there arent any games about the korean war

edge

how many people have Kazuma actually killed? Yes he beats the shit out of people but he doesn't actually kill them right?

You can stab and shoot people in the game so eah

Did america ever commit war crimes to the koreans before

I know the chinese bullied them alot and then the japanese pretty much destoryed them

The most obvious answer
Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Battlefield 1942

What are war crimes?

Random street thugs still get up and apoligise after you stab or shoot them though.

Crysis is fun

Depends what you qualify as war crime.

The use of biological weapons was highly unconclusive and we will never learn the truth.
But meanwhile nobody calls it a war crime if USAAF and then USAF bombarded North so hard there was NOTHING left of it. Who cares, right?

America saved the Koreans.
North Korea and China were about to finish off the south before America came in jets blazing.
pic related.

What happened next was an army of 1 million Chinese peasants came flailing across the border. America had to retreat back to the DMZ under heavy bombardment cover. If anyone blame the Chinese for the deaths.

>USAF
> USAAF

America has two air forces? The fuck?

"war crimes" are nothing but a political and diplomatic tool of which the definitions change based on necessity to influence, but to answer your question

Of course, haven't you heard of the US Airborne Air Force?

>No rising storm 2 mentioned

You play as gooks half the time but the other half is pure zipper eye annihilation

During WW2, the Airforce was part of Army. It was changed during Korean War as separate branch.
Hence - two.

And to make matters more complicated - Navy got their own airforce and so does National Guard.

American Expedition to Korea was a thing in the 1800s

>America saved the Koreans.
>North Korea and China were about to finish off the south before America came in jets blazing.
Only that China joined the war only after Americans almost crushed North Korea in a counter-offensive

A counter-offensive which was manned by UN forces, consisting in less than half from Americans, while rest of former Allies send their own contingents.

Seriously, for someone calling others for lack of knowledge, you are amazingly uneducated yourself.

Get your head out of your ass.
China was allied with N.Korea from day one and I never "called others for lack of knowledge" nor did I claim America did it alone.

that's just... decadent

How very convenient for American subhumans.

is that how you justify using depleted uranium ammunition?

no, not gonna play MMOs again

>have this enormous military budget
>6 million aircraft carriers
>still can't win a single war, even with 60 European countries helping you

What the FUCK is wrong with US army?

Russia wins wars in days and US is still in Afghanistan.

I hope someone tortures you one day.

*audience wondering how he got into that situation*

>What the FUCK is wrong with US army?
Nothing, they don't wanna end the war because then there isn't as much of a point to produce and sell weapons. Your military is pretty good (the best actually), but their true objectives are kinda fucked up.

>6 million aircraft carriers

Nigger you spend too much time in the hyperbolic chamber. Also aircraft carriers arent jews, and the jews are actually 6 gorillion.

>haha I'm edgy!

spotted the fag who had no friends in high school

kek epic

millitary budget = money laundry

>he thinks depleted uranium is radioactive

>DU used in US munitions has 60% of the radioactivity of natural uranium

I think the radiation is the least of your worries if your tank is having DU sabot thrown at it pal.

Especially if you're in slavshit that throws its turret