Why are you bad at this game?

Why are you bad at this game?

I've never played it

I've never played it and I'm not going to. Enjoy chinese bots.

I don't want to ever play it I'm waiting for it to die out

>get a 8x on my third game
>chicken dinner
>cool, bored now
>uninstall
>crateshit giving me even less incentive to reinstall

forty dollars well spent

Im not ive won like 30 times

>he didnt make his money back with crates
user it was like 4 wins a week to win back all of your money

Seen gameplay of it. looks repetitive as fuck

because i have an fx 6300 and a double clicking naga

Because most kills don't actually come from one person out-shooting the other. They come from "I saw you first, I win" but people will constantly disagree because they don't want their kills to be invalidated. That's not to say that this game doesn't require skill, but the skill to our position your opponent will carry you 20x farther than your ability to more consistently land headshots on an even playing field.

sounds based

>Because most kills don't actually come from one person out-shooting the other. They come from "I saw you first, I win"

so it's realistic

it's not realistic if it's third person

That's exactly why I like it. Positioning is what wins or loses games.
However due to armor you do have a chance to fight back in most cases, which makes it less binary than you think.
A guy with a shit position has a chance to outshoot the guy with the superior one.

Play first person servers dip?

>Shoot and miss all your shots
>Guy from out of the blue kills him
>WTF THIS IS A LOAD OF BULLSHIT! I SHOT THE MOST

Yes but realism =\= fun. It's dangerous ground to tread. The game is at a delicate balance but my original reply to OP was intended to explain why most people are probably unsuccessful at the game. They don't realize the importance of positioning.

>Looting the military base, surprisingly it was only me and one other guy there
>Caught him by hiding upstairs in one of the buildings with all the doors shut and waiting for him to come in and start looting
>Killed him
>Get the rest of my loot and start driving to the bridge
>The safe zone is closing in and the very edge of the bridge on the military side will be where the gas stops
>Decide it's a good idea to camp the bridge and kill a straggler or two
>Get halfway across the bridge and turn my car sideways to prevent people from just speeding by
>See a guy hiding behind one of the broken cars on the bridge just fucking staring at me
>Pop out and somehow win the fight even though he clearly saw me first
>He easily could have killed me if he opened fire before I exited my car
I like to imagine he's in the PUBG IS SHIT threads

This is true but at the same time that balance is often off-set by the rng related to the availability of game tools, such as vehicle and weapon/attachment spawns, and the unpredictable nature of the circles. Because of this, a shitty player can often out position a better player not because of their skill but because they were put in an advantageous position thanks to rng.

Yes because when I said that position was more important than aim I was definitely saying that you can have the aim of a drunk Parkinson's patient and win 100% of the time. Way to pick up on the nuance, Capt. autismo.

If you are a good player you are out thinking the rng though.

Eg. If you only could find a shotgun near the end of the game you should try to stay indoors to fight other player at close range. Eg. Either rushing to objective or going slow if you are millions of miles away from the circle etc. These are examples but the game is flexible enough for you to do succeed almost whatever your situation is

Because I've never played it. Can't get good at a game you never play!

war inc tier combat

Because I'm average at everything. It's been over 2 months since my last chicken dinner

Yeah but this is the problem with rng. Imagine you only find a shotgun and the circle is in a field. It's not necessarily a bad thing for the game. Every now and then someone who is a worse player will simply have the stars align for them. It's a way to alleviate blame on every player when they die, and also a way to enable all skill levels of player to win. It's not a bad design but it does guarantee that at some point, no matter how well someone plays, they're gonna get fucked.

How? I mean if you play the virgin camp fest you can get to top 15~ every single time. Shouldnt take two months to win one of those

Because I don't own it. Enjoy your microtransactions being implemented before mechanics like vaulting or your game properly loading, while still in Early Access, and your dev getting involved in streamer politics.

Mate I've managed to make profit out of the microtransaction memes by just selling the crates. How am I supposed to be angry about it?

I said enjoy, not get angry at. Enjoy your autism while you're at it, too.

I get scared and freak out every time i get shot at.
IF I see them and try to shoot them, I start shaking because I'm so scared so I die.
I did win one time though with 1 kill. All the others had been fighting and i just shot a guy running and i won.
But it really is a bad game though. Too many glitches and the devs are retarded.

Devs earn millions. Only one map playable after 8 months. Is this guy jewish?

This is the perfect battle royale? (y/n)

I'd just close down the studio and start an endless holiday.

From the pov of the devs, the game is a success. Why continue developing it?

>last update fucked my framerate in the ass
>stuttering in every up close gun fight

>It's 2 squad teams gang up on yours and completely avoid each other episode

Well I only play a few rounds a week to begin with. Plus recently my duo partner and I have been just fucking around doing stupid stuff.

Well there's absolutely nothing wrong with it if you want to just drop high pop areas and drive looking for combat. Just dont wonder where the chicken dinners are in that case.

>drop
>find no weapons except pistols
>die to the first squad you encounter

>drop
>no cars
>die to circle

>drop
>get good stuff
>team mate crashes
>get pinned down by 2 teams
>die

Im not. Im raking in the top 100k with a 3.0 k/d so I think thats pretty good.

>top 100k
>good

I was top 100k in solos after 4 matches

because i have a macbook and can't run it

>top 100k
Well whopdy fooking doo
Anything below 10k is utter shit

>7 million copies
>1 million people playing at once
100k is at least top 10% thats pretty good.

Why do people like this reply to threads?

Top 10% is not impressive, regardless of the game user. Its average as fuck for anyone who has played shooters in his life.

I’ve discovered that it tends to work out well if you just shoot people you see instead of pussying around

>1st
dont be a retard running in open fields

>2nd
there is literally no place on the map where you wont have time to run to the first circle if you plan ahead

>3rd
don't crash

it literally comes down to git gud

also >not RPing as Naked Snake
Playing solo stealthily GUARANTEES a top 10 position EVERY TIME if you're not literally retarded

Oc only has duo fpp :(

>Playing solo stealthily GUARANTEES a top 10 position EVERY TIME if you're not literally retarded

This

At lower MMR, yeah.

Pro tip, you can't

What's to defend? You pushed a defended position. The same thing would have happened in 1st person.

I've made top 100 in duos. Currently top 5000 but only because I don't play 20 games a day anymore

nice lad. My best was 27th in solos

currently 1.2k in duo

My friend got like 40s he basically got most of the kills while I made the decisions he's kinda show when it comes to tactics but he's a hell of a shot, I get probably a quarter the kills he does. But it works out haha.

Well okay more when they fix more bugs and have vaulting though. Hopefully it comes soon.

I'm okay
Top 3500 in fpm solo EU ratings while not trying too hard to win, but usually favouring going for the kills over staying safe

>camper would have to expose himself to see you approaching in first person

I feel like that's the best strat in duos. One guy is pointman while the other supports.

I don't like 3rd person gameplay most of the time in this game, but you know you can go into first person at any time right? It makes house fighting much easier, and better, in first person because you don't have to watch your back as much and you can more easily see around corners and such.

That guy wasted your ass because he was in a good spot and you were in an especially bad place for a shotgun (a literal 2ft wide staircase with walls all around) so there wasn't much you could do. But who is actually retarded enough to rush up some stairs with no offense plan ready in a game like this?

3rd person sucks, but you must suck much worse.

What is sound?

Holy shit you're so stupid.

You can hear what opponent is wearing and using?

>we're talking about vision
>but the sound

I'm not a faggot.

Doesn't matter what gun he had there, the shotgun guy wins every time because of peekers advantage. He prefires the rusher and it's over.

He could also simply hold the angle and fire as soon as the guy appears. The rusher wouldn't see him holding the angle.

we're not, brainlet

this, i sold crates and opened a few with the money i made and ended up making $200 in cosmetics

>first person vs third person sound

Oh for sure, at this point though I'm awfully useless in squads, I'm not used to keeping track of so many people especially like earlier circle ended in yasnaya with like 20 people left it was a shit show, still got 3rd but fuck me we got pinned down so hard by everyone

top 300 in the game reporting, AMA

Do you vape? Do you have a gamer chair?

So sound doesn't exist?

yes, why?

What's wrong with sound in first person?

Nothing.

i used to when i was younger, and no

Mostly because my aim is shit and my reaction time is bad.

honestly, i need to learn to exercise a little more tactical patience.

Its the new call of duty and the future of multiplayer.

Get used to it. There are going to be oodles of knock offs of this masterpeice and theres nothing you can do about it.

i've just made a nice tally of bad and/or dumb people so everybody can filter them out

if your post is among one of these make sure to remind yourself that you are in fact a baddy

>Get shot
>shooting sounds come from behind me.
>Look behind, nothing.
>shooting from behind again.
>Look back in front, nothing.
>Shooting comes from behind again.
>Die
>They were at my side

t. wants to collect cheap kills

Sound is stereo, disable your surround crap

The irony of someone who is actually extremely bad calling others bad. Amazing, the kind of idiocy you'd only see on Sup Forums.

because i can't handle not having obvious cover. i win every fight as long as its happening in urban enviroment, but then circle shrinks and you end up on some stupid mountain

u mad?

Got to learn to adapt. Things will not always go your way.

It's not like i want to get scared easily ;_;

more like t. collecting cheap kills all day because baddies such as prevalent on Sup Forums

okay, i am top 300 son fight me

mildly triggered by how dumb peoples opinions can be yes

you called it a bad game, you shall have no empathy for your berating of others for your own shortcomings, user-kun

>okay, i am top 300 son fight me

Post stats

you can look me up on pubgtracker yourself

>i'm top 300

nice lies retard

also your kd is fucking trash lmao

oh i dropped? whatever i'll play some games and i'll be up there again also, still higher than you baddy

was 7+ before it got deflated from playing with retard friends friendo

Wrong. Better rank than you with 1/4 the matches played lmao

Also I don't lie about my rank.

kys lying autist

you literally have a lower rating than me, even at this moment

baka desu senpai

when did i ever lie you autist, you saw my rank on the screencap, don't have to be salty about being worse than someone else

>you literally have a lower rating than me, even at this moment

Wait but you started talking about how you're top 500, and now about how you're 19whatever rating. You're backtracking now because you're full of shit.

>when did i ever lie you autist, you saw my rank on the screencap, don't have to be salty about being worse than someone else
>okay, i am top 300 son fight me
>oh i dropped? whatever i'll play some games and i'll be up there again
>also, still higher than you baddy

WEW LAD

holy shit that faggot got BTFO

BTFO faggot