Why the fuck did they take all the criticisms of Skyrim and Fallout 3 then amp them up to 11 for Fallout 4...

Why the fuck did they take all the criticisms of Skyrim and Fallout 3 then amp them up to 11 for Fallout 4? Are they retarded?

Yes

yes but i want to FUCK piper

Yes.

Yes but I want to LOVE Cait

Piper can pipe my pipe while I pipe her if you nahm sayin

>Fallout 3 and NV
>abysmal shooting mechanics, terrible facial animations, no voiced dialogue for wanderer/courier, no piper

>Fallout 4
>great shooting mechanics, acceptable facial animations, voiced dialogue for wanderer, piper

Fallout 4 is our best game yet, plebs.

>seriously thinking that a voiced protagonist was a good decision

wtf is wrong with this board

No Stats.

So retarded that it sold like hotcakes and got great scores across the board.

don't take obvious bait baka

>our best
You're not fooling anyone, Todd.

i bet piper has nice feet

Fallout 4 is better than Skyrim and Fallout 3 though. Unless you're in it for the RPG and storytelling aspects which is a terrible mistake to make.

But honestly, if you are looking for storytelling and good RPG mechanics on a Bethesda game you are making a horrible mistake.

Piper is the most lebbit companion in all of Fallout

>make an RPG
>remove the RPG elements and storytelling
>surprised when people don't like it

Are you retarded my friend?

Because the people doing the criticism aren't relevant customers to bethesda

They took up the themepark of fallout 3 and remastered it with 4.

Piper is an annoying moralfag so is Curie, Cait is the best girl

This is the most plebbit post on this board.

Bethesda RPG elements suck and 4 is definitely a better game than 3. Hope they focus more on action in skyrim 2 as well. Why? Their writing sucks. Their RPG elements suck. The less of them. The better.

No, Bethesda is also retarded for calling them RPGs, they should just call them open world adventure games, because that is what they are. You however would be retarded if you expected anything from Bethesda "RPGs"

>>great shooting mechanics, acceptable facial animations
It's funny because that's not even the case. iD helped my ass.

Compared to the previous game it's actually is.

because game sold like hotcakes, sadly

3/NV was rock bottom gunplay. 4 is mediocre.

i wonder if bethesda would have made money if they didn't payoff the critics

maybe they shouldn't be making fps's instead of trying to do rpg's then
i bet her strap-on feels amazing

I want Piper to fuck me.

at least NV had ammo types. 4 "feels better" but has less depth

I'm two hours in and just got to Diamond City, when does this game get good? I got so extremely bored even getting this far I've took like four extremely lengthy breaks just to put two hours in.

>skyrim 2
kys

It doesn't. No, seriously.

Probably because those games were bestsellers and received dozens of GotY awards? Because they're often considered to be the best of the series? Have you ever considered that the retarded person is YOU? I have, and I am content with that.

Toddler said that player character's VA was possibly a mistake, though.

But I was able to play New Vegas, 3 and Skyrim for probably over 1000+ hours combined, Fallout 4 must be atleast somewhat enjoyable at some point.

It gets good when you stop trying to fit in with the Sup Forums crowd.

What did you just say about me?

Well, 4 is 3 but severely worse. The power armor mechanics are nice, I guess. Besides the battery thing that is.

But the chief criticism of those games was the poor combat gameplay which they did address in 4, what you should be asking is why roleplaying and storytelling, Bethesda's historic strengths regressed, and the answer is they wanted to make a sandbox survival game with piecemeal questing more along the lines of traditional fallout and then focus testing forced them to railroad an elbaorate main quest in.

Is there a really good and candid interview where Todd goes in-depth about the shortcomings of Fallout 4?

It's satire new guy

at least we can all agree on one thing

>candid interview
>Todd
The comment I referred to was on re-ddit, I think.

after the first 20 minutes you've experienced the entire game.

>not curie
>bit EVEN cait
I can't handle American accents. American women sound so fucking bored when they speak.

>haven't played fallout 4 in a good while
>start it up
>game is now unplayably laggy
well okay then

it wont.

the only thing you will do is delude yourself into believing its worth playing because of nostalgia. But yeah its seriously trash, and no amount of modding will change that.

They wanted to spite Obsidian so they purposely made the game a regression of what was improved on already.

Your video settings probably reset and god rays got turned back on.

I sometimes forget I even played this game for slightly over 200 hours, I didn't even do the last DLC because by the time it came out I was so done with this shit game, the next Bethsoft game that gets announced should be watched with extreme caution, after this I have no doubt that they have no idea what they're doing anymore.

anyone else who quit fallout 4 before finishing it?
i love fallouts, finished fo1,2,nv multiplte times, did all the nv DLC's. i even played through fallout 3 and tried some dlc's but i just couldn't go on playing fallout 4.
did fallout 4 get better towards the end? i think i played like halfway through the main quest

i renistalled the game and it's still a trash fire
maybe it's a driver thing idk

Does leaving a bunch of quests and companions behind and rushing an ending count?

SPECIAL is in the game though

Gunplay does not make a game like Fallout

I enjoy some parts of the game, but I wouldn't say that there's a part when the game really "gets good", as it is a sandbox game.

>pond-jumping irish potato garbage Katy Townsend

ugh. Why in the hell would you have any companion other than Nick Valentine?

kys

Nick is great, but Curie is my wife.

Return FO4 and watch Robbaz play it instead. That is about the maximum enjoyment you can actually get out of that game. I have killer squads of personal clones flooding the commonwealth, and its great, because I'm everywhere. Other than that, look up Manufacturing Extended, because killing people and making their corpses into basic crafting ingredients is fun too. But other than that, no, ditch this game.

Curie is cute, but damn, Valentine is the only person who has felt like a character in this game.

Veronica was way more of plebbit b8 tbqh.

Not him, but i can't stand Valentine's 50s detective voice.

>skyrim 2
fucking kek. someone will fall for this

well, it doesn't count as quitting before finishing it but you could tell me if the main quest got better towards the end

Because skyrim is the best selling TES and F4 is the best selling fallout.

You make more shekels listening to dum-dums than neckbeards.

stop shilling your fucking channel robert

I want to try this game so I can actually shitpost about it, but i don't want to give todd my moeny. Too bad I'm a jew and I'm not willing to pay to form my own opinions.

You can just pirate it.
You don't need the DLC, it's complete garbage.

That's an option. Know any good torrents?

I installed the fitgirl repack and it works fine desu.

Deacon. He's the only companion besides Nick who felt like a real person to me. He was the only morally good character who also liked it when you acted like a sarcastic shitbag sometimes and encouraged you to bullshit people as much as possible. Epeshily when it was funny.

He's also the only faction companion you can get who doesn't wholly agree with how his faction operates. He literally straight up tells you that Infiltrator synths are kill on sight when every other Railroad agent is a bleeding heart idiot.

Needless to say, he and Nick are seem like pretty good friends and have probably known of or about eachother for a long time considering some of the dialog you can get from Deacon and their exchanges.

>acceptable facial animations
Todd please.

>when does this game get good

You poor, poor user. Stop while you still can.

It gets WORSE.

Imagine waking up to that every morning.

because they dont care if the game is good as long as it sells

>voice protag
>retarded base building
That's where I gave up. I don't mind the less than barebones RPG, but don't shove bullshit in my face.

I spent a decent amount of time really wanting to like this game because of my love of the series, but I really, really just couldn't and it honestly killed any remaining passion I had for Fallout as a whole by the time I finally gave up on it. I didn't like 3 that much, but still saw some potential for them to learn from their mistakes and maybe take some hints from New Vegas, and that sure as shit didn't happen.

The series is doomed to be a focus group tested, sanitized, uninspired mess with it being broken down to it's most marketable iconography to wow casuals and braindead company worshiping retards who would lap up any steaming pile of shit bethesda put on their plates. Emil, who's wholely in charge of the franchise at this point, seems proud of the fact that he doesn't listen to criticism of any kind so any chance of things getting better are a pipedream at best so long as he's left in charge. And considering Bethesda is an old boy's club made up of a bunch of college buddies rather than actual compitent people who would actually strive to improve over time rather than putting in the absolute bare amount of effort because they know they're going to make bank anyway, he will always be left in charge and the series will just remain what it is for good.

I'm not even really mad about this anymore. Just profoundly sad.

>voice protag
Nothing wrong with that.
>BAT I NEED TO IMAGUNE IT FOR MAH RP SO I CAN IMMURSE
Nigger you don't even sound like you think you do and if you can be a goddamn future man you can sound a little different.

because people with good taste and non Sup Forums hivemind like those games

>an Asian young male is going to sound just like a 60 years old negro

>horrible dialogue
>horrible plot
>absolutely terrible factions
>forgettable quests
>streamlined absolutely everything for widening of an already widened audience

Fallout 4 is trash

fallout 4 is pretty fun, but it gets boring quickly, the story and dialogue are cringy and stupid.

which is a damn shame because the setting and dialogue were my favourite parts from Fallout 2.

anyway i got my money's worth and played it for like 20-30 hours, might play again soon, thanks G2A

>criticisms
>not dumbing your game down by 200% so that each and every game buying Xbox One owning normies can brag about their hardcore games
>Proof his, my gf loves the game, and she's fucking retarded with vidya

I enjoyed those games too, but FO4 is a very boring game

you make that sound like a bad thing desu

>Cait
>that retarded forced Irish accent
>paper thin backstory

I agree with Curie though.

>that screenshot
So ITT poorfags bitch how any game post circa 2011 is terrible and not just because they can't really play them?