Edgy

r/Sony

r/lolsorandumbxd

kys

epic troll Sup Forumsro

Sup Forums and Sup Forums for me

/r/the_donald

PICKLE RICK!

What's the next step after Sup Forums, in terms of online forums? I've been here for over ten years, I emigrated from imdb and gamefaqs. I hate it here most of the time, but I don't know where else to go.

same hahaa. shadilay!!

the facebook

Gotta go with /r/communism

Le greetings le comrades! X^D

>someone spent time making this

r/anormaldayinrussia

None, forum culture is cancer and actively inhibits your ability to interact with other people and provide cohesive arguments not based solely on subjectivity.

I have no idea. reddit, discord, neogaf, chans are all awful. idk where else to go

i like to think that these people are all secretly trolling eachother

Redditor: look, these guys are redditors!

Let's all go back to irc

Why does reddit hate anime? I heard anime is blocked on the front page there.

/r/ZettaiRyouikiIRL/

I have to admit I have visited the KanColle subthreads or whatever the fuck they're called. They have some useful shit every now and then.

sounds like they know how to keep the retards away
Sup Forums would improve if we did the same

a lot of pc cucks and xbox apologists up in r/games lately trying to shill anti-sony bullshit

Just use /jp/. Everything is much better there

r/holdthemoan

>reddit isn't retarded guys! i love reddit!!!
go back

I do visit /jp/ too, but the problem with Sup Forums is that threads are purged every now and then. Some useful formulas and such shit that aren't on the wiki stay on reddit.

>only been there a couple of times
>each time I clicked on the picture or thread title
>brings me to whatever link they had in their comment
Why the fuck do they do it like that.

>reddit will never please go
>discussing things on the internet will never be good again
>i will never leave here
This is the worst timeline.

No u

I like to be dommed by black men myself.

>anime isn't retarded guys! i love anime!!!
leave forever

Then you completely misunderstand what makes the awful shit that passes as hobby boards on Sup Forums still the best place to discuss most of those hobbies on the internet.

>>>/reddit/

Pretty much whatever dedicated subs there are for major games I'm playing. Right now that's Pokemon GO and Splatoon 2, so I frequent /r/TheSilphRoad and /r/splatoon. I do try and also use their related general threads on /vg/ and /vp/, but generals here are usually awful. Useful for a laugh and some no-holds-barred conversation, but if I want some actual discussion and information, I have to use the subreddits.

I've never been to one of the gigantic meme-sharing subs like /r/videos or whatever, though. That shit is complete cancer and I don't understand how people enjoy it.

it was enabled by moot with his "Cleaning up of Sup Forums" and then selling the site
so blame him, not our fault this site is pure cancer now

Is Sup Forums the most "reddit" board? If not, what is?

Hobby grade board of badasses

/r9k/ honestly

Sup Forums, Sup Forums is definitely number 2 though

I literally can't tell if you are baiting or not

We talk more about reddit than any other board that's for sure.

/soc/ is by far the most reddit board.

This.

This thread is proof of the fact this is nu-Sup Forums now, this is why people are always crying about board culture

some of them are, they are just a lot less transparent about it over there

r/watchpeopledie
r/games
r/truegaming
r/crackwatch
r/piracy

There's nowhere else to go. You already found the best place to go. Yes, you hate Sup Forums and you are not the only one to hate it, but you will find yourself hating it less if you ever go back to the cancer traditional forums bring.

I have a reddit account with about 5 posts in it that I use for troubleshooting with mods and emulators and shit.

Am I a faggot?