Tell me the last game you bought

Tell me the last game you bought

DeadCore for like $2.49

PUBG.

Have 254 hours in it now so that's nice.

Friend bought me Divinity OS2, that's good too but only a few hours in to a co-op campaign.

Half Life Opposing Force

Pretty good honestly. Probably should have waited for a sale, but I feel like it was worth my 5 dollary doos .

Life is strange collection for 4$

Kid Icarus Uprising

War of the Chosen

It's good but the lost are very underwhelming.

It was one of these.

Thumper

It's visual and audio orgasm. Pretty fun too once you get into the mechanics.

Banner Saga.

I didn't know there was friendly fire and I cleaved 2 of my own guys to death and lost the battle. I quit but I think I'll try it again soon.

>Life is strange collection
Doesn't that series only have two games and one just came out?
Kind dumb a whole collection

>DMC3 PC
I'm so sorry

some dragon quest game i think

Rain World...and I suck at it.

TUROK 2: Seeds of Evil.

I already know how fucked up the port is.

ECHO and its don't work, hope they fix this.

I bought a bunch of games from Bundlestars just today. STALKER games and Styx are probably most noteworthy among those.

Sonic Adventure 2 on Humble. First time I played it in almost 15 years. Shit sucked, dunno how I enjoyed it as a kid.

Have you played Dinosaur Hunter? I think it's better honestly.

Aragami for a friend back in june, before that it was Ori and the Blind Forest.

Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire

Fallout Collection when it was on bundlestars, despite already owning multiple physical copies of FO1/FO2/Tactics, console copies of FO3/NV and having pirated PC versions somewhere on the HDD

He got to me guys

PUBG is actually really fun, don't let the shitters on here bring you down user. Just don't be a faggot and pay for crates or 300 dollar miniskirts. It's far more fun to go nude, kill someone with an overpriced outfit, and steal their clothes after you kill them.

Muv-Luv Alternative

Metroid: Samus Returns. Excellent acquisition if I do say so myself.

Akarin stop, that's racist

I'd say they were good deals

Saw that, it'd be an easy buy if I didn't already own stalker. Still might go up to the second tier for the others though

Forza Motorsport 7

Spacechem, Shadowrun, Her Story, and Eador: Genesis during the GOG sale. Also got the free Abe's Oddysee at the same time.

Splatoon 2.

Indivisible Backer preview when?

>Her Story
Why would anyone pay for this garbage

Dishonored 2.
It was alright.
At least I'm not this faggot

Because data searching can be interesting.

Also, for $1.50 I'm willing to take the chance on it. Hell, I've purchased a whole lot worse for a whole lot more that was much more recommended.

yeah what a retard
Hey retard, fuck you!

Style switcher mod actually makes it the best version. Patches issues, adds some cool new features including style switching, etc.

Well I guess Dishonoured for my steambux counts, it was alright, but I think lacking the drive to search the areas and do sidestuff stopped me from enjoying the game as much as I otherwise might have due to missing lore. The blink was too strong as well.

Rocket Knight Adventures of the Mega Drive. CiB for £18.

Last game I bought and recieved was Shenmue 2 mint for £62.50

I regret nothing.

I bought 100 CD-Rs to burn DC games with, if that counts.

Dead By Daylight

I'm enjoying it, but I wish I could connect to a host who has a half decent connection.
That and the doctor can fuck right off.

I don't see why not.
What's the first game you plan on playing bro

Destiny 2

I'm gonna burn a bunch of horror games in preparation for halloween
>RE 2
>RE 3
>Carrier
>Blue Stinger
>illbleed
I'm not sure if I should play the DC or PS2 version of Code Veronica.

Nice.

New Retail?

Sonic Mania

Nice choices, not sure on the differences for DC and PS2 but I'd say try the exclusive games first

DOS 2 i remembered pirating the first one and playing it for like 2 hours but bought this to play with 3 friends and I cant stop

>never pay more than €13 for a vidya
>want to play diablo 3, far cry primal, elite dangerous, dishonored 2, etc.
>none of them under €16

Probably end up reinstalling deus ex mankind divided to try and finish it this time.

Rising Storm 2 for $25

Metroid: Samus Returns

Enjoying it, but between my job and wanting to finish up Yakuza 0, it will probably be a good week or two before I can get back to it. I left on Area 3, so I put a little bit of time into it.

What sucks is Danganronpa V3 is right around the corner as well, and I just see my backlog of new releases growing from there.

Mary Skelter

Pathologic HD. Its $2.50 right now.

>man purchases and plays video games

What a queer amirite?

Fantasy Strike

It's bretty gud

EVE Online

How is Mankind Divided anyways, didn't pay attention to opinions here when it came out since I haven't beaten the first game yet

>into fighting games enough to know about fantasy strike

>doesn't play any of the popular or deep ones.

Not throwing shade, just genuinely wondering why Fantasy Strike over something else?

Her Story can hardly be considered a video game and on top of that it's really bad user, no matter how cheap it is.

Destiny 2, Mario/Rabbids, and Halo 5 Guardians last week during the same transaction.

Wow, nice hardon for that particular game.

Marzano and Rabbits Empire War

It's not a game

I loved human revolution gameplay so for me it was great just getting more of the same but the story is noticeably weaker

Odin Sphere.

He posted PUBG and Divinity though?

Caves of Qud

>It has better graphics than marvel

last thing i bought was rabi-ribi's dlc

It's not popular, but it's deep enough. Plus, I agree with the purpose of it, the fgc and fg devs had been up in each others ass for way too long.

Also, I don't have time to get good enough to stop sucking at GG and I don't like any of the current capcom games.

I think you replied to the wrong person tardass.

Both those replies link to PUBG, Dishonored, and Divinity.

The Long Dark

It's absolutely great and it was definitely worth waiting so many years, while open beta allowed to fix all the issues and expand on gameplay the way I wanted from it, without listening to the same crowd (MAKE IT EXTREME AND RANDOM!) that ruined Darkest Dungeon.

I bought this package for myself. I enjoyed it immensely.

Can't remember, but I recently whaled in a gacha game if that counts.

Be careful, user. Burning discs wears out the laser.

Mine died after 17 years of faithful service, and I had to get another one.

If you've got around £20-30 left over, try getting Dreamshell with an SD card reader. It'll let you load games from a SD card and play them on your Dreamcast, even ones that can't fit on the disc such as Shenmue 2 in English.

Although, if you're just using it for some horror games and nothing else, then fair enough.

Her Story is a great game, you just need to play it right. I played it with a friend and it was fucking awesome. We felt like goddamn detectives, got out a white board and everything. We had like 3 different epiphany moments about what was happening that blew our minds. Still haven't had a game experience like that since.

TiTS the 3rd.

Worth it? Does it still run like a crippled kid chasing a piece of candy?

Prey

Divinity: Original Sin 2. Having an absolute blast with my buddy. We're 56 hours in and we still have a lot of shit to do.

God damn.

Sonic Mania. The ufo special stages are pretty challenging for me.

Tooth and Tail
I bought it because I want to play as a rat and gas other rats

Everybodys Golf, was a fairly good purchase

This mother fucker right here knows his coffee.

sonic mania and doom for £20

DOOM for 20$. Man was it worth it.

DJMax respect. I'm surprised that a new DJMax game is released after a long time. I thought that the series was over when they decided to stop the servers of Technika 3 (and boy what a shitshow). Guess I'm wrong.

Game's pretty fun. I hope that they'll actually revive the series and make a new Technika game.

No More Heroes
Stuck on Holly Summers
Also it makes my Wii make a lot if noise

Which one are you at?

Don't remember
Thinking of buying Bloodborne off amazon though. 35 dollars for a complete edition.

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>fake scanlines
my nigga

Absolver. It's fun.

Just bought Slain: Back From Hell in the GoG sale for like £3. Good shit. I love the aesthetic.

some shit on steam i never played

Day of Infamy

It's fun, especially when you manage to land among folks who use mic to communicate.
Only downside that my crappy laptop struggles on a few maps

Metroid Fusion in late 2002

What happened afterwards that meant you would never buy a game again?

I have, and I think I agree for the most part, but I really, really like TUROK 2's weaponry.

I bought the pack in Paladins that gives you all the heroes

The last game I actually purchased was Pyre