lol @ the o in Ubisoft being glitched.

user.

>Nothing to be proud of
>make millions of money every year and almost every game is a hit
Great thread OP i bet you're the guy on the pic

Point proven

All shit.

I don't really understand that mash-up.

It could have been just a Mario game, or just a Rabbids game.

WE

What are you proud of, Sup Forums?

We did it, Sup Forumseddit!

>far cry
Thats Crytek.

My black heritage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA

*upvotes*

ARE

FUCK YOU FOR HONOR IS GO

Does Vivendi even release games? I can't think of a game they've published lately.

reddits acts like Sup Forums did eons ago kek.

thats intentional

At least try to be subtle samefag.

The director really wanted to work on a Mario game and I guess this was the only way possible. Thank the gods that it turned out to actually be a good game.

>Nothing to be proud of
>make hundreds of money every year selling stool samples to the public

They used to own Activision/Blizzard

ubisoft is desperate rabbids have been dead for almost half a decade and their really trying to scrape the bottom of the barrel and get the rabbid thunder to strike twice again in hopes of good sales to stave off vivendo

shitposting aside
what will happen to the games?

They'll focus heavily on mobile and might cancel Beyond Good and Evil 2

old single player games will stay
any old games single player games with online portions might have the online service shut down or retooled to earn more
Modern multiplayer games will be retooled to earn more money

No you aren't.

Imagine being so lonely you post your own tweets on here. Actually I'm sad now and want to mercy kill you.

FA-MI-LY

RAPISTS

They also bought Sierra

#UbisoftSalesMatters

I'd like to see you try.

This wouldn't happen if pirates didn't steal literally 95% of Ubisoft's sales.

FARMERS

how entitled people can be?

just a name.

And what did they do to them for the last 6 years user? Did you ever look at the user reception of those franchises you mentioned?

Like he said, nothing to be proud of.

UNATCO?

Neither of those release good games so who cares

Pretty sure they're just a jewish plague that devours any company in their path like a swarm of locusts, much like Viacom

They're retiring their turd logo?

what is this? why are they posting this on their social media? is this another fuck drumpf stunt like Insomniac pulled?

i am

>cancel Beyond Good and Evil 2
I'm fine with this

Was this a gay acceptance message or what was the point?

there are no people on this planet that i disrespect more than those who defend mario+rabbids
your life is worth less than that of a fly

WE ARE VIVENDI (soon)

Only ghost recon had really good games, the best AC was 2 and it was "okay i guess"

Guaranteed replies

I legit saw someone they retweeted say they loved the division and it was a perfect, amazing game they put hundreds of hours into... like, nigga how???

This

normalfags don't know what a bullet sponge is

>it's a feature, not a bug
Nice try, Ubisoft employee.

Ubisoft is the only AAA studio that tries new things, so good for them.

Ubisoft sucks, as soon as a series becomes popular they rehash it into to the ground and ruin everything about it. Splinter Cell turned into a cover shooter with an I win button

>Implying people would willingly part with money for Ubishit products
w e w l a d

WUZ

Is that why they've been reskinning the same parkour simulator for a decade now?

>Sup Forumseddit

How do they consistently take passable concepts and turn them into not terrible open worlds, but then completely fail to do anything with those except scatter the same three chores around the map?

I played through The Division since it was free, and I really enjoyed the rendition of NY. But rather quickly your realize that there is nothing going on, you do the same thing over and over again around the map, and can't actually have any impact or interaction with anything.

Every Ubi game feels like a waste of rather talented environmental designers.

>its from reddit
Jesus.

That's just to survive in this cruel industry. It allows us to get games like Child of Light, For Honor, and Skulls & Bones. And their yearly shit is sometimes surprisingly fun.

Do you smell the reddit on threads and check, what a savage

Why do company logos keep getting more and more generic with time? I can literally reproduce this shit in Microsoft Wordpad.

Not playing Overwatch.

Thank minimalist design, one of the great cancers of the modern era.

mario+rabbids

>checking reddit

i was checking to be 100% sure.

wildlands is literally one of THE most popular games released this generation. It's topped sales charts since it's release, constantly.

g8 b8 m8, fuck off

great fucking post

my sides

kek

i enjoyed farcry 3 and 4 but primal made it very obvious they just throw darts at a wall to create these games.

AC is so inconsistent. AC1 and 2 are pretty good, then revelations and brotherhood were like "yeah cool but slow down" then AC3 had rewrites and development issues and just completely ruined everything, and their response was "uhhh okay you're a completely different unimportant guy at abstergo playing the newest game instead without any of that plot baggage from before" and that was fine. and then just one flop after another they just wouldn't stop and now AC Egypt just looks like exactly the same shit as always like they changed nothing at all except the location as usual.

Tries new things? They literally reskin the same game like 10000 times. It's not a coincidence that the term "Ubisoft formula" exists. They are the last developer you should look to for new things.

What the fuck, haha, how could they fuck up so badly haha.
How could they forget the last two letters, FT, of their company then they add it later with some kind of blur filter haha did they to fix it by applying aliasing to the O?
hahaha wtf

>nothing to be proud of

Except Ubisoft always made good games.
Else they wouldnt be on the market for over 20 years now.

they will probably improve, since ubi leadership is responsible what we grew to love to hate about their games, and they will get the axe.

it also would not happen if ubisoft were as dedicated to make good games as they are to blaming everyone but themselves for their failure.

>didn't even list Rayman

Nigger are you fucking insane

What the fuck are you talking about

Dead franchises don't count.

?

are you pretending to be dumb? because, if yes, it is an uncanny performance.

AssCreed forgot itself harder than TES/Fallout.
Tom Clancy is overdone military-shit (outside of Siege).
Far Cry started with Crytek, also forgot itself too.

Venturing any further yields only Ray-man and Rabbids, unless you enjoy shameless SJW-pandering.

Rayman is the opposite of dead though.

>Selling more than 49% of your own company
asking for it

*Siege and Splinter Cell, my bad.

Sam deserves credit.