Fire Emblem too simple

>Fire Emblem too simple
>XCOM can't run on my toaster

What are good turn based tactics/strategy games no one has heard of?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/246110/MASSIVE_CHALICE/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNaYLaxawL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Play the original x-com

Try OpenXcom. There are tons of mods for it. Or Emulate FE for GBA. It's pretty good tho

Langrisser

Massive Chalice. You have to breed heroes with good traits to fight off an invading horde of monsters from all sides for 300 years. The idea is to make sure you A) don't lose your valuable bloodlines and weapons of legend passed down from generation to generation and B) don't breed a bunch of asthmatic weenies with heart problems. Fun game, underrated. Get it on sale if you can though, I got it for like $2.50 or something instead of the usual $20.
store.steampowered.com/app/246110/MASSIVE_CHALICE/

Yggdra Union and most of Dept. Heaven series is super fucking underrated, check them out.

Is not like others games are more complex than fire emblem
Might as well play chess at this point

Front Mission is a must-play if you haven't done it yet.
The rest of the games in the series are also decent.

I tend to push Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis whenever I get the chance. It's not super complex though, just very solid and smooth.

I don't think anyone else in the universe besides me and my brother played Gladius, but I remember it being a pretty compelling and difficult gladiator-themed SRPG, worth a look.

Is the first Dept Heaven game worth playing?

but there are

just a bit

Jagged Alliance 2

Battle for wesnoth

>decent
3 is the best and 5 is second best

Play civilization 5 + comunity balance patch
while using strategy view to have good performance

whoops wrong picture

Was this thread made to shill this game?

fuck me I'm retarded
was planning to kms tomorrow but I might shift that to today

Fire emblem is the most baby tier tactics game of all tI'm you are pathetic

Fucking Battle Brothers is just what you want.

Fuck off Tim.

>post obscure Tim Schafer game
>"Must be a shill!"
>slob on Psychonauts' knob
>no problem

Go fuck yourselves.

Wargroove is gonna be out soon and wew I'm hyped

Play Advance Wars

>Western equivalent of "smug anime girl" response

King's Bounty is a god tier tactical RPG that everyone's heard of but nobody bothered playing because it looked like an android Heroes ripoff.

Wesnoth is rng shit but Under the Burning Suns and Dead Waters were cool. Shout outs to linux for making people glance nervously between Wesnoth, Nethack, and Tuxracer for all eternity.

Find the arcane emulator settings that make Ogre Battle 64 work, then restart 10 hours in when you figure out 4 tile units are fucking useless unless you start training the second you obtain them. Then get tired and quit because the game is 100 hrs long. bye.

Maybe kind of an odd question but what's the closest I can get to D&D 4E's combat in a video game?

>he hasn't played FE5

How the fuck do I play yggdra union? This tutorial is a fucking word salad of mechanics

Jagged Alliance 2 with mods
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNaYLaxawL8

Does it get worse? I did the part where they explain how cards work (minus skills) and stopped since I have to do something else. Seemed straightforward enough.