Post your physical games

Post your physical games.

>2017
>still buying physical games
>mfw I haven't bought a physical game in over 6 years

you either buy physical games or pirate digital games.

never buy digital games.

alright, show your hand.

I like you OP
But no homo

what are you implying
thank you user

360 and DS games not included

Why tho?

place your hand on your videogames and take a picture, not too hard to understand.

because you gain nothing by buying it over pirating it?

at least with physical you get a case and a drink coaster, maybe even some feelies like a keychain or other crap.

>using a drink coaster
>not being a man and placing your drink on whatever

Could you be any more pathetic?

Holy shit. Nice collection. Look at my poorfaggotry and laugh.

Allright, just PS4 and some 3DS games though. PS1/2/3 and PC would be too much work to dig up.

I also have a bunch of digital games of course.

>Ruining coffee and end tables for no good reason

I didn't know being a man was synonymous with being a retard.

Not the other guy but I bet you wanted Sanders or Clinton to be president.

>people buy digital when it costs double the price and you dont get to keep the game when they decide it's not compatible with the new system

actual cucks, give me an actual reason to buy digital over physical that isnt 'muh space'

>Cant resell
>fixed RRP unless sale
>takes 3 weeks to install if you have shit internet

Pic related; only ps4/3ds, i'm buying more for 3ds and all other games are under the bed

>digital costs double the price
Wrong.

>Can't resell
Wrong again.

>Fixed RRP
Wrong.

>Takes long to install if bad internet
If you had bad internet service since the last several years then its all your fault for living in bum fuck nowhere or being a poor faggot.

That's what you get for being a poor dirty console peasant.

>gravity rush remastered
>fire emblem echoes
>bloodborne

>birthright
>link between worlds
>uncharted
Not sure if I like you or dislike you.

>Likes TLoU, Uncharted, and weebish games at the same time
what kind of person are you

how can you resell digital

Add Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 to the mix.

imagine having a low enough IQ to unironically pay full price for renting a digital game

eae cara blz?

>he fell for the steam dying in our lifetime meme
have fun when tyrone steals your shit retard

>some sort of AssCreed 3 collector's edition
I'm so sorry.

I don't own a ps4 but it would be pretty neat to have talos principle on physical

Right. What a fucking slob.

Outdated, but who cares. It's VIDEO GAMES.

just my current gen, I'll take pics of my Gamecube collection and others at some point

how is recore?

it's shit, I got it for $12

Life-tip: A coffee table with a ring on it, isn't ruined, just as a book with a cracked back from reading it isn't ruined.

not sure which trio is supposed to be bad. I guess the second, since it has Uncharted. But Link Between Worlds is amazing.

>X AND Y
>Sun AND Moon

Why?

Some people like to keep their belongings in good condition.

is there no physical for PC?

>no botw

>Knack 2

what's it like?

I have the leaked version pirated.

And I'm saying a ring on a coffee table isn't bad condition, your concerns are misplaced vanity, sir! (Bad condition would be like a wobly or uneven coffee table, or the wood or paint coming off, etc...).

>tfw threw away playstation boxes and manuals and keep discs in plastic cd holders that I threw in shoebox

It may be idort idea but finding games is fast af and being minimalist is nice

I use mostly PC

>Doesnt own things to clean things with
Just wipe it with a paper towel, is your table covered in dust and bits of food?

But the autisthetics user

>Uncharted TLL
you gonna get the new Dishonored?

What do El Puente Sobre el Rio, La Gran Evasion, and Las Arenas de Iwo Jima play like

it's okay, has a retarded bug that will require you to delete your save in a few different chapters. Game has been out for more than 2 weeks already and hasn't been patched. Looks and plays a lot better than the first game.

>not hacking your 3ds
whew lad look at these seas of shit

Nice movies

Not on PS4, I hated how Dishonored 2 ran on PS4 and actually never finished it on that platform. Beat it on PC instead as I have a 1080Ti. Will probably get the Outsider when it's not $30.

It's still in good working condition yeah, but aesthetically it is not

I don't think you understand how rings work.

I like my cartridges

1/2
I have to update these soon. I have a new game room and these were 2016

2/2

both pictures together you get the money an used car costs

Does that Sorcery Saga box come with the... things?

Its AssCreed 2, not 3. So I'm good.

Re-decorating right now. Not sure If I like the look, but the back wall was too barren.

And yes, the consoles are played periodically. The detolfs are for anti-dust purposes because I got tired of dusting them off weekly, and running 12 plugs at once ran the electric bill.

Guy you responded to. I have two hacked 3DS's, and use JKS periodically. I just like physical media.

Your organization skills are sickening.

Second one on bottom is Billy Hatcherthis will be the 4th time I get Gotcha Force

You buy games legally or emulate and pirate?

>having a wall of physical games
manchild alert

Why the fuck did you buy a PAL copy of bloodborne when the DLC for the base game is even cheaper?

Yeah, i bought them, only pirate games difficult to find like JPOG or BFTME

rate my Taste

upside-down/10

damn Australians

Need to update again: Newest additions: Mon hun stories, Yakuza Kiwami

how is this possible

Add Monster Hunter Stories and Metroid.

>Putting odin sphere in backwards

Lazy Faggot/10

My switch games and other handhelds are on another shelf. I kind of wish I had a bigger collection but I sell off games if I don't feel attached enough. Unless they aren't worth shit.

My more recent purchases. Pretty much everything I bought this year besides my Shadow of Mordor since I got that on Xbox One and I don't care for that console enough to show it. But, I included all my PS4 games even ones from last year. My PSP, DS, 3DS, Gameboy, Xbox, 360, Wii, Gamecube and PS2 games aren't all included though. Rate my taste if you want.

>Displaying 3DS, Wii, Wii-U or switch games when the spines are literally solid white/red with text.

Literally who cares?

Reminder that physical releases are slowly becoming redundant as digital sales take over. What few physical PC releases are left just come with a code for Steam and if it has a CD it just installs the launcher so you can then download the game.

Consoles will soon follow. You will see a day where the only retail video game sales are gift cards for digital stores.

Already happened to the switch

I only buy digital if it's significantly cheaper than physical.

Always buy physical. Anything else is pleb.

>look at all these games I don't have!

>PAL Copy
>The sleeve reads "CUSA"

Someone is retarded.

But Im replaying it rightnow. there are more games in the back.

Why did you have to make me sad

>physical becoming a thing of the past
>implying everyone is going to buy HDD and have the internet to constantly download games

To indie games that cost next to nothing and don't require a 2gb+ size cartridge to be on.

Bloodborne "GOTY" edition doesn'ty exist in NTSC format. The only retard here is you.

>I'm playing it right now

And? this somehow excuses your laziness to put a case back normally? You're a lazy faggot who can't even be assed to keep his thigns neat and orderly. You get no sympathy from me.

>implying everyone is going to buy HDD and have the internet to constantly download games
Are you implying people won't? It is already becoming standard with the current generation of consoles. People will choose convenience over freedom, as they done for the last three decades. It is simply easier to put in your credit card and buy the game from home than to drive to a store or order from an online retailer (such as Amazon) and wait a week for them to deliver it.

You're an idiot if you think proprietary hardware is dying anytime soon in lieu of digital inconvinience.

>Go into gamestop
>Buy game
>Leave with game

WOW, so hard. Just admit you don't want to leave your man cave because the icky sales person might touch you.

To be fair I put them randomally and search for them again. Give me advice senpai on how I should put them

Why the fuck do you stack your games out the box like that?You're making me cringe.

>Give me advice

Alphabetical, numerical, by genre. pick your poison.

>implying they won't
Yeah, people will bitch if they have to buy a new HDD for their PS5s because 3 games filled up the standard 500gb that comes with it. I already know several who've complained about having to replace their PS4s with bigger because every damn game requires installing and day one patches.

You're an idiot if you think it isn't. It is already in the process of happening to consoles and it has almost entirely taken over PC.

This isn't about me, friendo. I would much prefer physical sales to digital. I'm talking about the reality that is people choosing digital over physical because it's more convenient.

>games stacked outside cases
Your REALLY triggering my tism here boy

>physical games

>Stacking discs

Jesus fuck

I dont have space ;_;

>loose discs
stop
FUCKING STOP