Third world gaming

How is your toaster doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/x3nkYr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FX-6300 and GTX 760

Can run PUBG at 40fps average so yeah, I'm not complaining. I'll probably work in the summer just to get a new gfx card.

Tell your kind to stop making console war threads.

You need a better CPU and Mobo to support the chipset, PUBG is CPU heavy. Amd fx chip isn't the greatest for it.

Yeah, that'll take me another summer entirely. Remember that new mobo and CPU implies new RAM too and it's expensive as fuck nowadays.

I have a 660 and even then the FX 6300 ended up being a bottleneck. Add to that the fact PUBG is more CPU than GPU intensive and getting a new GPU should be your priority

Why is argentina guy white?

Also, I emulate genesis games on a galaxy s7
Thats how I roll

They like to think they're white. It's pretty funny stuff.

i5-3570K and GTX 560.

Works well enough as long as I stick to slightly older titles.

Because they have European roots, Try to understand that.

agrentina is not a third world you shit head

Lol

See

Why is most of everyone in buenos aires a yellowish-brown color?

Bretty gud.
I have a 8320e with a shitty R7 360, but thanks that i use my fucking 1366*768 tv, i can play virtually everything with good settings.

Thinking about replacing mine next year. Got a GTX 770.

>mfw I remember how much things cost in Brazil
Hopefully I'll be able to travel to Miami and buy everything I need there.

Could be worse.

How convient that all the outlets are closer to the ceiling of that building as opposed to the floor.

argentines and brazilians are mostly white actually

>This is what hueniggers and argieniggers actually believe

who shitneetrace? gt630 here,neet in turd world isn't really cool...

Im fine. Playing GW2 PoF

yup

My 5 years old notebook wont run path of exile at a decent FPS now fot he new patch. At least spring is here

I have a 2GB 940MX,8 Gigs of RAM and an i5-6200U
Not bad at all,considering I bought it for presentations for college

>Argentina
>white

PPPPFFRRRR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i5 2600 & GTX760 here

I don't really play the latest and greatest AAA graphics games, I'm still on a 1080p monitor and I don't get upset at not being able to play on ultra so I'm still doing fine. I could actually afford to upgrade everything to the latest and greatest but I really just don't have the need to.

Fake. Those reflections make no sense.

Great
here only plays LoL, Dota 2 and WoW

>i know more than you who live in these countries

i5-7500 and GTX 1050 Ti, I'm gonna sell it and buy whatever console and just deal with buying one game every 6 months or even once a year

holy shit is this real

>3rd worlder in the worst mmo possible

o am i laffin

>argies somehow are worse than br

>Conveniently leaves Uruguay out

I will take it as we're too white to be grouped with you.

Anyways, playing DivOS2 and having a blast, too bad I'm playing alone since 99% of the people I know only play trash games like dota.

>argentina
>white

i7 3770k 16gb ram 1050 ti
upgrading to a 7700 in december or waiting the next gen since I'm still running the games with
decent playable fps.

>tfw I found out a girl on facebook using meme arrows and the word normie
what happened to our country amigo? I blame those ironic meme pages.

I just pulled this shit off google. Wouldn't be surprised if they were.

Don't worry about south americans buying a switch, no one here can afford it. Stores are full of them.

sell that 770 and buy a gtx 1050 ti master toaster. It's really cheap.

Brazilian here, can confirm, we're mostly brown

Nobody remembered you, Cisplatina
Since Mujica left you're back to "nobody" status. I'm just jelly that you can smoke pot freely

>tfw on first world
>tfw can buy the switch at HALF the price than at home
shame there's no Knack 2 on it

>I blame those ironic meme pages.

Sounds about right, this is no longer our culture, it was pretty clear when they started talking about memes on a fucking radio-talk show.

I'll probably just give the whole computer to my gf and build a new one for me.

depends

>desktop
FX8350+R9 390 8GB+16GB RAM
pretty good actually

>craptop
I5 7500U +MX940 2GB+ 8GB RAM
>acer
overpriced piece of shit. it's wireless card gets shit download speeds all the time. I tried everything.

>brazilian
>starts to shit talk others and shit the entire thread
it checks out

i'm south american and i have a switch.
In fact i have multiple friends with a switch and no, i'm not a richfag, i'm a fucking wageslave.

still rocking a phenom 2 965 with a 5770, im an unlucky neet so i dont see myself upgrading anytime soon
i also have 3ds so pretty comfy 2bh

People from Argentina desperately want to be white. Like how finnish people think they're not gooks.

>Since Mujica left you're back to "nobody" status

I see you're so retarded you fell for the mujica meme.

Why are you faggots always paying for your gf's shit? Is it because you are brown and ugly?

Argie niggerfag here. I am lucky enough to have saved up for a strong PC so now I'm pretty much buying games cheap a year later or just pirating. Recent Humble giveaways have been nice.

>Randomly browsing Sup Forums during the night and I see a Brazilian thread about Brazilians and games.
>Start chatting to a randon guy at the thread, he is super nice and fun so I decided to give to him my Discord.
>We start chatting about games, movies and even about our cultures (He is from California and I'm from São Paulo)
>He motivates me to pursue some new objectives in life, I was having some problems but he helped me overcame them
>I say to him that I have to have take some time off from Discord to get my life together but I will be back in a couple of weeks.
>I enroll in a new major at college and I solve almost all my personal problems, I'm super happy and think about him all the time.
>When I log back he is not online anymore and he doesn't reply me at Steam...
>I miss you Erick :(

Did someone at Sup Forums changed your life for good?

unless youre northern, we're mostly white

Something seems to be troubling your tranquility, irmão.

>In one of the most comprehensive genetic studies involving the population of Argentina, 441 Argentines from across the North East, North West, Southern, and Central provinces (especially the urban conglomeration of Buenos Aires) of the country, it was observed that the Argentine population comprised on average of 65% European, followed by 31% Amerindian, and finally 4% of African ancestry

ARGENTINA ES WHITE! ARGENTINA ES WHIIIIITTEEEEEE!

Someone told me to get out of Sup Forums. Well, at least he tried, i guess.

>br joins the game
>chilean joins the game
what's the lesser evil here?

You're a good hue. I wish I was a kind person like you.

Borra esto boludo

The problem isnt the toaster user, its the latency.
>200ms to the US
>400ms to EU

Depends on the game. Hue's can be decently skilled , but in my experience Chileans can't do teamwork for shit.

Dunno, I haven't played CSGO for a year and currently getting back to Quake thanks to Champions being kinda shit

Hot as fuck, I don't even live in brazilian's northeast but my toaster cpu is 125f on fucking idle

>Tfw intel integrated graphics

>HUHEUHEUHEUEH BRBRBRBRBBRBR ever being the lesser of two evils

Fuck the new zones man. I used to have stable 45 fps. The new zone drop me to a cinematic 12-24 fps.

At least it's not a 2DS

If someone here want to add me at Discord to chat we can. My main interests are languages, History, vidya (Platformers and RPGs) and sports.

My Discord is PedrohNuageux#8135.

Bullied computer illiterate here.
If my internet has been really fucking slow as of lately, is that because of a computer virus or my internet provider?

>negão
>Sup Forums
gtfo

>argie joins the game
>boluuudooo
>xd
>ricardo fort memes
>boooooo
how do we stop them Sup Forums

>a very well known monkey who shits at everything
>a sudaca who thinks it's an European
We can discuss that

Can't we just get you fucks your own valve servers so I don't have to play with commies who don't speak english.

I'm from São Paulo, meooo
Except in bela vista, jardins and itaim, people here are mostly brown, short and fat

Southerners are more white, but they are a british kind of white, with all that ugly inbred retarded look and even more retarded pig raising traditions

I'd rather be a illegal bolivian in the center of São Paulo than a proud gaucho

>una vela
>riverplatepk

UNA VELA

mamaaaaaaaaaaaa me vaa a cortar toda la loooz

>know spanish
>still can't understand a word the Chilean is saying
I have an easier time communicating with the hues.

I was once like you, user. You're gonna make it.

We fucking hate them too user, they are called Porteños, the cancer of Argentina, hated outside of the country as well, for being obnoxious, loud shitters that think they are superior

Working until graduation and trying to build my first PC, since I always had laptops

Some things are left but I'm thinking of getting them here for much cheaper.

Opinions plz.
pcpartpicker.com/list/x3nkYr

Nuke Taringa

Thin of them as the scotish, in english understanding.
Even ausies are more easy to understand.

>playing with normal person
>hello
>what's up man?
>damn
>fuck

>playing with chilean
>la weaaaaaa
>ctm ptm .l.
>la wea fome
>culiao weon

like pottery

>walk to gameplanet
>get beheaded

Except everyone likes chileans better than argentineans

Also, they own you in soccer

one time I ment an argie from cordoba and told me the people of buenos aires are the racist ones, is that true? also he told me that everyone hated the people of buenos aires

Es hora?

It could be even your router. I barely could load any pages today and when I reboot it, problem solved itself.

>walking to jewplanet at all
you deserve it famalam

cala-te indio boludo

That's because the biggest assholes in the country are the Porteños, and those guys are the loudest ones so everyone thinks Argentinians are all like that.
Yes, Porteños are the worst and Argentinians have the worst reputation thanks to them

dual core g2030 gtx 550 (1gb vram) 4gb ram
one of my hdd is dying and the other one stopped working for some reason, and the pc crashes all the time, sometimes it will get stuck at the mobo splash screen and reboot.
RIP in lack of jobs and poorfaggotry

Toppen

>chile being better in football than argentina
This is not even a flag board but I can clearly see where you came from