Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYaC2cDxor8
youtube.com/watch?v=9hSEwy8ZORc
youtu.be/1QQ5dWESjuo?t=2m37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

From the font I would say some information about GTA 6

From the font I would say some information about Bully II

From the font I would say some information about Smuggler's Run 3

Is this the birth of the next ebin maymay?

Red Dead Revolver remake

I'd buy this unironically

A 40 second cinematic trailer with no gameplay and an introduction to some poorly written houser character that wears their intentions on their sleeve.

Well what the fuck did OP think it was about? Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers.

If it's not Oni 2 then it's automatically shit

I remember RDR's trailers being gameplay focused. There even were a series of trailers showcasing the mechanics and the physics engine.

red dead 1 for the pc

GTA card game

>read dead redemption deluxe on pc

>What is it?
A Thursday.

Red Dead Revolver on IOS

Brand new shark cards and GTA online DLC

New shark cards to buy

an update to red dead redemption that adds compatibility with your gta 5 online account and allows you to transfer in game funds from one game to another

RDR themed GTA Online DLC.

Now you can ride horses in Los Santos!

GTA V for the Switch, and and a new exclusive Switch game.

>buy your personal stable
>2mln + 1mln to have the saddle custom shop, to customize the mane and the saddle of your horse
there is no end to this suffering

Online console gaming ruined the industry

Why does Rockstar even have a parent company like 2k?

k y s
y
s

A Red Dead game announced for the Switch. Probably a remake of Revolver to make up for the fact that Redemption 2 won't be coming out for it.

oh yeah i remember that too, that was actually really cool to see. hopefully they do trailers like that for this game too.

Yeah that'll never happen since Rockstar, Bungie, and 90% of people don't remember nor give a shit about Oni.

y-yay...

Underrated post

Another gta dlc.

GTA.

Could you imagine how pissed people would be if that were the case?

Half Life 3 first gameplay trailer. Trust me, i'm an insider

the date when goldface dies

This:
youtube.com/watch?v=fYaC2cDxor8

>brace for incoming trailer pro-open borders, pro-unchecked illegal immigration, pro-LGBTQAAIP+, at least one member of your posse will be a black female with an afro and she's tougher and a better gunfighter than everyone else, anti-American sentiment, anti-capitalism, anti-Christianity

Go ahead, Rockstar, get political and give me a reason to not buy this crap like I didn't with Mirror's Edge 2, Tomb Raider reboot 2, DX: Mankind Divided, Mafia 3, Watch Dogs 2, Battlefield 1, Dishonored 2, Mass Effect Andromeda, Life is Strange 2. All of those games bombed except Tomb Raider reboot 2 and Battlefield 1 which had average at best sales.

>yfw it's just a story of young Marston

Rockstar never gave in to SJWs, what the fuck are you talking about?

Pretty sure Rockstar likes money too much to make a switch exclusive, anything they make will be multi platform.

Trevor is pretty liberal, and they kind of treat is as his supposedly redeeming factor

Look an entitled little white boy hihihihihihihihih
so cute ihihihihi

Didn't they remove the topless women from the Playboy mansion in GTA V? I know they removed confederate flags due to bitching.

They will. Plus the original RDR starts with a train ride where we learn

>all whites are racists
>christians are crazy

RDR2 announced for every platform available.

RDR HD on Xbox, PS4, Switch, and PC.

Red Dead 3: Redemption 2

Read Dead Redemption had a mission where you help an old white man with white guilt free Mexican dissidents, then take them across the border and illegally dump them off on American soil to start a new life.

The whole third act of the game is "WE WUZ NOBLE SAVAGES N SHEIT."

one of those gameplay trailers with narration talking about the tech,atmosphere,story

I forgot what a propaganda tool RDR was. Man fuck modern Rockstar. It was funny with GTA 3 and VC when it's just mocking society, not trying to push an agenda.

I miss the days of Vice City; satire on pop culture and great music.

I'm glad Rockstar never started going libtard.

youtube.com/watch?v=9hSEwy8ZORc

Yeah there's not usually a whole lot of nuance in Rockstar games.

imagine the microtransaction hell in RDR2

Red Dead Redemption gameplay trailer

You know what I think is hilarious? All those fucking retards that kept thinking the next trailer would be done through a Sony conference or something.

Anybody with a brain knew they post a date on social media and they'll still get countless people all mashing F5 to see the new trailer before the site dies in a second.

>Rockstar
>sjw

all will be just as easily to pirate as the game when it's released on PC after a year of beta testing on consoles.

if they're restriced to online like GTA V then i don't care, not even gonna touch that shit anyway

The guy's a crackpot to begin with for believing in "muh Russian interference" conspiracy garbage

An irrelevant game that's not on the Nintendo Switch. Seriously, nobody cares anymore after the onslaught of GOTY-tier games Nintendo has/is putting out.

SWITCHED

I thought SJWs liked russians because they're not American

>Tries to virtue signal
>Gets shut down and banned

stop falseflagging, sonygro

DELETE THIS

No they made Hillary lose

>and a new exclusive Switch game
Finally, Agent is coming

They like them because they idolize communism but also hate them because

>someone posts proof that rockstar isnt SJW
>mods delete it because it doesn't fit their agenda

>poorly written
Considering relativity to other video games, Rockstar games are not that badly written.

Most people have fond memories of arriving in Mexico for the first time in RDR, but for me it'll always be ruined by the scene where you first meet Landon Ricketts.

>3 dumbshit mexicans try to start shit with a clearly armed foreigner
>after threatening them to fuck off and even getting his hat stolen, marston shoots them dead
>ricketts, who had been watching from the start and couldve intervened at any moment, acts better than you because of this and says you were "butchering the peasants"

Fuck anyone who praises the story of RDR, it's absolute trash.

Do you think Bigfoot will be in the game or have they exhausted it with RDR and GTAV, maybe a ufo that very rarely appears in the sky at night...

But I think they gave is our fan service is gta and that'll be it for some time

>Have billion dollar campaign
>Apparently lose to some Russians posting fake news to fb from their ancient IBM computers

Probably the first character trailer, or gameplay trailer. I loved the old Redemption gameplay features.

Oh boy more Red Dead garbage. No thanks. Where the hell is Bully 2?

They're not bad, they're just not very interesting.

RDR for Nintendo Switch.
Screen cap this.

Who baleeted this?

>gta v
>every character is literally a stereotype with nothing added, a old criminal going back to being a criminal, a black guy, and a crazy guy
woah, really deep characters, It really surprised me when the crazy guy did something crazy, woah, or when the black guy did black things like steal shit, woah, and when the retired criminal became unretired? i mean what a plot twist

>try to cover it up by making a story about an elite team of kremlin funded cyber terrorists instead of just a phishing email that linked to a fake reset password page

anti-Russia bigots

The old gameplay features were excellent marketing. I hadn't heard of the game until those were all over the YouTube front page, and I immediately could not wait to buy it.

lmao the black guy didn't do black things. He was the most boring of the 3 because they were too scared to make the black character do hood shit.He was such a background character

Pretty much. Wikileaks email 3359 between Podesta and Ivey lays out that the elites of the party and media think the average democrat voter is a retard and they wish more of the electorate was as gullible as dems.

Think of the awesome Deus Ex plot you could write just from the Podesta emails from the last election.

It was all on the narration

They weren't peasants they were bandit scum

But they weren't too scared to make Lamar do hood shit. It's just R* being idiots and giving us the character no one wanted. I can't even remember Franklin's name half the time because he's so damn boring.

>The black guy does nothing at all
>implying this isnt what all blacks do other than rob

Have you ever actually observed GTA V closely? I remember listening to a country radio with a guy saying something along the lines of
>"america never became great by letting a bunch of foreigners in!"
That was just such a cringeworthy moment for me. The fact that the best criticism Rockstar can give to Republicans is making them say something stupid no actual Republican would say is quite telling.

Also, they're pandering to niggers quite a bit too, because they consider them to be potential customers for their games. At least they're not trying to please the few female video game consumers there are, that's for sure.

GTA6 exclusive to the Switch

Yeah and in a game about robbing things he didn't even have any missions where he robbed things

Lmao this. I seriously did not understand how did Trevor not insult Franklin for his race. It was simply such an unfitting part of the character, but I guess Rockstar just doesn't have the balls anymore.

Is "nigger" even said in GTA 5 once? I know it's said in GTA 4 by a McReary at one point.

hey man I liked Franklin's escape the hood story, better than le crazy man anyway

That's even worse then, because it's literally what he says.
youtu.be/1QQ5dWESjuo?t=2m37s

Satire is sadly lost on you fucking moronic millennials.

A few times, though it is just blacks saying it.

red dead online with card like in gta 5. Buy now 60$ for 10 million $ in game, with that ammount you buy 10 guns and 5 horse.

That's their culture user who are you to judge

>muh satire
is not a catch all shield against criticism when their point is clear

>the elites of the party and media think the average democrat voter is a retard

Well...