I will never understand why Chrono Phantasma is on sale so much

I will never understand why Chrono Phantasma is on sale so much

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/#!/Ja-Jp/cid=PN.CH.JP-PN.CH.MIXED.JP-CATEGORY00001499?SMCID=jGMpsnGameTOP_0001
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Omega Quintent isn't worth 5 cents

Worst flash sale ever?

Nah, there's definitely been worse.

Another Flash Sale, another disappointment that Gravity Rush isn't there.

What games on ps3 does Sup Forums recommend?
>inb4 kys and get a ps4

because it's the PS4 version? PS4 people don't like fighting games
Last week I almost ended up buying Assassins Creed IV I think it was 14 or 16 dollars.
This flash I want to get SAO Lost Song and Fairy Fencer F

Atelier Arland Trilogy for $24 isnt bad
Jojo EoH for $15 is also good

>there literally hasn't been a good flash sale since that one time a shitload of games were 99 cents like the entire Crash and Spyro trilogies

Feels like everything worthwhile on PS3 has already been ported to PS4 in one form or another, only exceptions I can think of are the Ico & SoTC collection & MGS collection.

Should I get Xrd 2? Last time I almost bought Guilty Gear Xrd, but eventually didn't and a couple days later Xrd 2 was announced. It would also be my first GG game.

If you haven't gotten the majority of its library through sales already, there's no point in starting now
Get a PS4

People say there is a good offline mode so if you are into that you might like it

Man what? PS4 is where the majority of the fanbase for fighters are, and Central Fiction is the most recent in the BB series.

Yeah, that's where everyone is right now. You can play in lobbies with the guys from /vg/ too.

How's Strider?

It's okay. Not great, but not terrible. If it's $5 or under I'd say go for it.

Is Akiba's Trip worth $9 for PS4 or $6 for PS3?

yeah I eventually will get a ps4 but these sales only last so long. Also I dont see whats wrong with ps3 versions of games I have in mind, particularly some weebtrash fighting games and other obscure jrpg shit on the store that probably run fine on ps3. I see what your on about though but my ps3 slim has held up really well.

PS4 version has more extras and runs better

>buying digital on a console with a probable 7 year lifespan

I just checked but Rev2 is $10 if you already own Rec1 and havent upgraded yet

>ps3 slim is 7 years old now

>PS3 is 11 years old

Are the atelier games any good? or just cute girls doing cute things?

Get Atelier trilogy if you're interested. KT rarely puts it on sale and they haven't put the seperate titles on sale ever since the bundle came out.

Great game on PS3, not so good on PS4 due to scanlines

I only have $5 in my ps wallet right now and Grim fandango is only $2.99, is it good?

>not having it on PC

>An international release of the port by Tecmo Koei was hinted at by an R-18+ rating appearing on the Australian Classification Board's website

Why? Mass Effect Cisgendered got a 16+ calssification

>jojo's eyes of heaven $15
>jojo's all star battle $6
>skullgrills 2nd encore $10
>guilty gear xrd 2 $20

Skullgrills has been cheaper and teh JoJos suck

Sony/MS use an account system, so if buy something it's bound to your account not your system.
Not sure if Nintendo finally uses one too with the Switch

EOH sucks, why can't we just get another ASB

I don't have a pc, thanks for answering my question instead of memeing

Cute girls are illegal.

Is PW3 worth it if I already have 2?

The description says Silver Case is a visual novel, but are there are no adventure game elements at all?

>mfw I've been waiting 2 months for the digital version nioh or horizon to go on sale

nioh DLC comes out next week so I doubt the price will go down till black friday

I really only want to get both Jojo's because of the story modes and I'm a jojofag. Besides, EoH subbed is fucking expensive for what it is.
I want another Heritage for the Future instead.

Puzzles was a bit hard, but It's good, i'd recommend Broken Age $3 at the moment

>J-Stars Victory VS+
>$12

I bought this game when it released in japan. It was fun but had a lot of issues. The camera, OP characters (I'm looking at you Vegeta and Saiki), and some of the stages were annoying.
But I think I'll buy it again, since my PS3 doesn't work anymore and i have an itch to screw around in it again. Really wish they fixed it up when it came to PS4, instead of just porting it over.

Nioh went on sale like a month after release, the digital deluxe version too

I bought Guilty Gear

too bad I don't have a PS4 yet

Nioh was on sale a while back.

anything wrong with ps3 version

how badly will I regret getting Eyes of Heaven

Isn't that the older game? Where the fuck Central Fiction?

I have it already but I want to buy it again! Wish I could buy as gift just to horde the ateliers.

I got my PS4 in august so I've been waiting since then. I know they had some huge sale in june/july too and I'm pissed that I missed that

I mean, you could've gotten the game despite not having the console anyway

>Rayman Legends
>$10
Even less of a reason to buy the Switch version.

Any Vita games with Cross-buy

I know but I wasn't sure I would buy a PS4 at that point

>implying anything I say will stop you from buying that piece of shit

That's what I'm saying. It was on sale a few months ago, but they keep shoving CP in everyone's face.

Never heard of this furry game, any one of you played it?

Is Toukiden worth it if I'm an antisocial fag who refuses to ever play online?

Woohoo! Weeb sale!

Yes, much better than 2

Your NPC allies make every monster easy af

>Omega Quintet 9 dollars
Bought it on like 4, it wasn't worth it.

Is eyes of heaven worth $15 if you're a jojo fan?

also what's the player population like on armello? I might just double dip since it's only $6

>Is eyes of heaven worth $15 if you're a jojo fan?
Yes.

Just play the demo and see if you like the gameplay. I think its trash, and not worth the money, but you might be into it.

should i bite the stranger of sword city now? or wait till the revisited version goes on sale?

God eater for 7 bucks ?

KoFXIII worth it for ps3? I usually play head to head with my brother.

Is Nioh on sale or not?

no

Can someone list all the PS3 games on the sale? for some reason I can't open the Store

Also it's Akiba Trip and that Dengeki game on Vita good?

Yeah, Resurrection is really good. Definitely worth the money.

What's the point of that?
Your ps3 downloadable games don't magically appear on your ps4 with bc. You're also buying a license for that game so if psn ever decided to expire it they would and can.

They're trying to trick some poor fool into buying an obsolete game.

wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

I would get child of light but I don't even have enough money to pay my bills.

>tfw japanese ps store has a good sale because of TGS

I'm actually jelly

Link to JP sale?

store.playstation.com/#!/Ja-Jp/cid=PN.CH.JP-PN.CH.MIXED.JP-CATEGORY00001499?SMCID=jGMpsnGameTOP_0001

you need a japanese IP for the link to work

Those games are all pretty expensive. Final Fantasy XV is about 59 dollars in US dollars.

The story mode in EoH is awful though.

Badly.

I wouldn't say so. I love JoJo, but I was really bored by the game, the fanservice is all it really has going for it, but most of that was already in ASB.

Is omega quintet that bad? Never saw gameplay but im kinds curious.
What about the Sao games?

Any of those JRPGs or Japanese Hack N Slash worth getting?
I hate Toukiden Kiwami, so if any is like that. I don't want it.

Its typical CH schlock. The battle system is the only good thing about it.

Is Child of Light worth it? How long is it? Deluxe version worth the extra 2 dollars? If I buy it on PS3, do I get a free PS Vita copy from cross buy?

It's pretty good but it doesn't start getting interesting until an hour or so. I'd say it lasts around 10h. No idea about the rest

>those prices

In what world is that a good sale? You've got freakin' lego jurassic park for 4000yen.

I tried the demo. Waiting for when it's under $10

So which Japanese games are worth getting on the list? I suck at fighters so we can eliminate guity gear and etc.

No crossbuy. I would recommend the PS Vita version, that's the one I played and I liked it.

I liked the combat but hated all character, except for the monster he was a cool guy.

Got free game downloads when I bought my PSP go like 8 years ago.

I can download them on my vita if I wanted

How's Tears to Tiara II?

Bump

Grim fandango and broken age

>FFXV is on sale
>goes from $100 to $65

What a deal

>FFXII $60

The US version is cheaper than that and it's not even on sale

Too bad I just paid full price for the Guilty Gear Rev 2 stuff on PC. Wouldn't have gotten it on PS4 anyway though, all my friends play it on PC.

But why? It's free on ps plus

No crossbuy