What killed gaming v?

What killed gaming v?
Gamergirls, consoles, dlc?

Every single thing that exists except heterosexual Caucasian Catholic male humans from North America.

>Gamergirls
They didn't do shit to gaming. Sure they may break up vidya groups, but they don't do shit about vidya themselves. Streamers and e-celebs yes.

Consoles have always been a thing, and yes DLC is fucking awful.

When SJWs, feminists, normalfags etc started to play games because they were like films and endured the worst shit from this type of media

After years and years of belittling people who turned to games for escapism and now they're invading it and making it as dull as ditchwater, look to Wolfenstein 2 and the Dishorned DLC as examples

Unironically the internet.

Now devs can release unfinished games and just say "they'll patch it later" or "it's just a beta/early access"
And then shit out dlc out of the ass. This wouldn't happen if there were no internet

sex

blacks

I want to fuck

It's right there in the pic OP.

>Sony

Sup Forums

/thread

>they don't do shit about vidya themselves

>What is Fallout 4 being dumbed down to appeal to women

>What is Fallout 4 being dumbed down to appeal to white males
ftfy

It was dumbed down to appeal to casuals. Which does include most women who play games and dudebros.

twitch and youtube

Jews.

Steam, Twitch and Youtube.

Esports or people trying to make vidya """art""".

>OP still keeps trying to force a shitty JAV thread

Lan gaming is dead

One of the lead writers openly said that the simplification of the RPG mechanics was to make it easily accessible to women.

Hitomi is fucking gross.

I tried to find that twitter cap on his actual twitter and couldn't find it.

The jews

That a nadine set?
Source me fagmo

Fuck Hitomi
Marry Anri
Kill ugly

internet, consumerism, feminism, and SJWs

just because i'm a gamer girl that doesn't mean that you can attribute the "death of gaming" to me. fuck off

AAA Devs looking to accumulate shekels instead of focusing on making good games.

PC gamers desu