Game camera switches to a funny angle

>game camera switches to a funny angle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3spnGnavWFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>windows minimizes my game to harass me about an update or some other stupid bullshit

No fucking joke, when this shit happens I get the worst motion sickness every time

>Camera changes to wacky angle
>I get stuck and can't move even while trying to move
>Sensitivity is far lower than I anticipated

If its bad enough I'll just throw up in my mouth but the headaches become a MAJOR pain in the ass

Has this even ever happened to you? Windows has never minimized a game for any such reason for me. Update notifications don't appear until after I've exited the game. Even that annoying improve performance prompt doesn't steal focus or minimize anything.

Usually depends on the game, but yes it happens to both me and my roomate

This shits the worst in gravity rush 2, especially when you're in combat just trying to gravity kick dudes.

youtube.com/watch?v=3spnGnavWFg

disable the windows update service you giant faggot

yeah either that or you should really just not install windows 10 at all in the first place, but honestly the average user shouldn't have to fuck with their windows in order to prevent this bullcrap from happening

OH YEAH LET ME JUMP THROUGH FIRE HOOPS AND BATTLE BAPHOMETH SO I CAN DISABLE THESE FUCKING MANDATORY UPDATES ONLY FOR IT TO DO IT ANYWAY.

Seriously the amount of stupid fucking shit you have to do in order to turn these fucking retarded ass updates off is beyond fucking insanity. You have to be a massive fucking autist to know how to do it in the first place.

Probably the funniest scene in snatch.

>never installs updates because HURR DURR THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING
>wonders why he is constantly notified about the existence of updates

He's exactly the sort of idiot that forced Microsoft into making it impossible for an internet connected machine to permanently opt out of updates. Did you people not hear of that massive malware outbreak recently? Those security holes had been patched months earlier but fucking morons like this don't keep their software up to date.

Yeah it really would be too much to ask of Microsoft to install a finished operating system when they force upgrade me out of Windows 7

>actually expecting the impossibility of 100% secure software

And you weren't force upgraded to Windows 7, you signed up for it. I didn't sign up for it and guess what? Microsoft never forced an upgrade on me.

>Use computer comfortably without any issues for months.
>Prompts update
>"No thats okay i don't want it. So far i am satisfied with how the PC has been doing"
>Forces update
You are the exact type of people i don't like bitch.

>camera changes mid combat
>the directional keys change so instead of dodging you run into the enemy

you talk like an Indian or a SEA monkey. where are you from?

>don't install updates
>become infected by malware through a patched vulnerability
>become zombie machine that further spreads malware to others

You are too stupid to be trusted with internet access unsupervised, bitch.

You watch too much southpark.
Have i answered your post in a satisfactory manner?
You won't be infected if you don't connect to any malicious content distributer.

>You won't be infected if you don't connect to any malicious content distributer.

Ever heard of Blaster? Maybe the recent CCleaner malware issue is more familiar? You seem like the type of retard that thinks running that sort of software is actually a good idea.

XP did it a lot. Windows 7 sometimes asks you if you want to restart your PC now to install an update, or if you want to schedule it for another time.
Windows 10 did it once also duo to updates.

>Can't debate the point
>Better make up my own issues that my opponent has!
I don't install any of that shit mate.

Look up blaster, retard. Or sasser. Merely being connected to the internet made you vulnerable to infection from this shit, you didn't need to download a damn thing. For both of these the security vulnerability utilized had already been patched. Only morons, such as yourself, that don't keep their software up to date were infected.

>apologists for windows not being a complete OS when released
You can stop whenever you feel like it.

>driving section
>dog dribbles on your seats

I fucking love this movie