Thats's it!

Thats's it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FEEL THE HEAT!

That all you got?

Hey blondie!

>tfw you come up with a really good recipe but then some dragon comes out of nowhere and makes you forget it

what is this meme with wyverns?

I want to hibernate until December.

best boy for ever

Why? I'm looking forward to the multiplayer.

GAY

i've come up with a new recupeh!

How tall is Ravus normally? I know his Beastiary section has him as a Demon and says he's like 9 feet tall.

I didn't really get why the cast of ff15 got called gay. Most of the FF series is full of bitch boys. Tidus looks like a tremendous homo, cecil wears purple lipstick etc etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Who knows. We might learn, if they'll add additional boss battle with him like it was in previous Episodes (Aranea and Cor).

I dont think I ever played a game that went from amazing to pure shit in the matter of a single chapter. So i give FF15 some credit for that

>in the matter of a single chapter.

?

Ignis is definitely on the homo side compared to other guys in the cast.

- When the other boys are talking how beautiful Luna will look in her wedding dress and how Noct is sooo lucky to bang that puss, Ignis is commenting on how magnificent the wedding dress is and who designed it.
- When Ignis says he isn't fond of Ardyn, Prompto replies with '' Not your type? ''
- Out of all the cast members, Ignis is the only one who doesn't show any interest in women. After the time skip, Prompto is still chasing Cindy, Gladio I think has a wife/girlfriend but Ignis doesn't comment on his status at all.

Gay until confirmed otherwise.

>Gladio I think has a wife/girlfriend
>Trusting the fanfic the localization wrote

>Ignis doesn't comment on his status at all.
He's been working on being blind for most of the 10 years. I don't blame him for worrying about himself for a bit.

Ignis stikes me as the married to his work type. Gladio is a poonhound. prompto is desperate beta type. Sasuke is engaged and clearly interested.

But I more meant their design. Everyone calls ff15 "gay boy band shit". Did they never play the other games? Cloud is so feminine he easily passes for a woman in wall market

Doesn't matter, he is cupnoodlesexual anyway.

Ignis is too busy being a mother to Noctis.

Even if he doesn't, he still wants to pound beaver.

Soon as you get on the boat game goes to shit.

You even play the game?

He clearly looks healthier after 10 years of living in world full of daemons.
Mothering Noctis is hard.

>Even if he doesn't, he still wants to pound beaver.
That was obvious by Duscae and the Assassin's festival. Every female in a 5 foot radius got hit on.

>Hitting on Cidney, knowing Prompto's interest in her
Worst bro.

>Soon as you get on the boat game goes to shit.

no ? I think you got your memes wrong. the problem is that you expect it to be alot more to expand on the story.

Survival of the fittest. It's not like either one are gonna get anyway. Cidney is very a much "married to the job" type. Kind of like Ignis, but more obvious.

No. The worst bro is the guy that "claims" a girl and then never makes a move.

And besides that, he also has a thing for Aranea and then gets made when Gladio flirts with the girls during the festival. Prompto can't claim every girl.

That guy is the worst. I don't even care if you "dibs" a girl but you better fucking make a move or I will.

>not そうか

>didnt get on the boat until like 50 hours played.
I did think there was going to be more content after that point, but whatever.

I'M ON FIRE

it's not bad after the boat by any means. people were disappointed it was so barebones. the game makes you expect the story to pick up

>TFW my brother looks exactly like a perfect hybrid of Ignis and Travis Touchdown

Some people get all the good looks.