Valve can even make token characters great

Valve can even make token characters great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXy0aaEnpSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate niggers and played the shit out of TF2 and it was only until now that I realize that I have absolutely no problems with the demoman being a nigger.

>I-I totally hate niggers I swear but this one is great!
Fuck off there's literally no reason for him to be black

stfu, nigger

What does being black, an alcoholic and from glasgow have in common?

you retarded?

>No reason for him to be black
Yes there is.
youtube.com/watch?v=qXy0aaEnpSI

propensity for violence and abandoning children?

I thought he was Irish...

You're literally retarded

Post good black guys in vidya

I replied to the wrong post so maybe
Correct

Why does there have to be a reason?

look who's talking

Best survivor coming through

So you admit they just made him black for no reason cause they're SJWs?

>talking
???

I just joined this thread, I didn't made original argument.

You didn't answer my question.

not this fucking shit again cmon now.

>Black characters that existed before the recent SJW fuckstorm retardation are bad now because of SJWs and niggers

I was gonna disagree with you but then I remembered Bill died.

>Loves and appreciates Scottish culture/heritage
>600% integrated into scottish society and doesn't seem himself other than a scotsman
>Never onces makes excuses of his race or himself, holds down 3+ jobs and loves his family
>Still holds small iota of his original black culture in dancing/gestures, but doesn't let it at all control his identity or love of his country/culture

Demoman is what people dream immigrants would be like. He is the ideal integrated person in a homogeneous culture.

Imagine what the world would be like if all immigrants and foreign natives were like him.

But he's from Ullapool

>Still holds small iota of his original black culture in dancing/gestures
>good
Fuck off nigger

>Imagine what the world would be like if all immigrants and foreign natives were like him.
Yes, imagine if civic nationalism actually worked
Too bad it doesn't

works 10% of the time.

Closest country to getting it was the UK commonwealth.

I mean, even when it "works", does it actually benefit the society? Just because it doesn't immediately destroy the society doesn't really mean it's good for it.

Lee, obviously.

agreed, italians, irish, french, europeans should all leave the american continent and go back where they came from

You mentioned white countries only (Italy counts). So that's white nationalism. Civic nationalism also includes the brown people of Africa and Middle-East, which is mainly why it does not work.

whoops you forgot the ghettos of white immigrants that end up behaving the exact same way as their brown counterparts eg polish in the uk get shit on the same way as other immigrants

oh well keep on ignoring the facts that dont support you :^)

show statistics of polish beheadings and rapes

>white
Here we go. Please define "white"

>inb4 european but not slav, not sicilians, not spaniards except when they are, not greeks except when they are, not romanians

>inb4 based on melanin except when they are are from countries I don't like

European. Italy is debatable, some people don't consider Finns white, but I mean European people in general. Those are the kind of people who build good societies and can be beneficial immigrants, among some Asian peoples.

What about Indians, the original Aryans. Are they white?

Fuck no. How about you just tell me what you're getting at instead of asking one question at a time like a lawyer, you fucking autist?

Voiced by a white man.

ok European?

So Russian, Spain, Portugal, romanian slavic countries like, serbia, bulgaria, greece, albania, Ireland and ukraine are all white?