*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KQJ0ZC8Hno
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf is that a Bakugan?

Maybe that's Bakugan's inspiration.

Wait, so the purpose of this card is to just tribute monsters in its initial summoning and then just serve as a spot-filler that can't be destroyed and just serve as a method of getting Ra on the field?

I mean, that sounds fun, but it's also very awkward

>elementary school
>bakugans are "gay", etc
>i bring bakugans to school
>they're suddenly cool now

I love playground economics and culture. Lego lightsabers and shiny yugioh cards were like $100 bills

*eats your monsters*

>Normal Summon
Nothin personnel, Ra.

I like cyber dragons but that card seems kinda shit.

>wipe out 3 of your opponent's monsters
>comes back
>special summons a 4000 attack monster
are there any vidya enemies as menacing and easily countered as this ?

>bakugan
>elementary school
Filthy plebian babby.

>easy monster removal that also deals with the Extra Link bullshit is bad
ok user

you tribute your enemies monsters to summon Ra for yourself

Say hello to the best yugioh games.
New world championship game with Link summon and MR4 fucking when?

Duel Link is for low-iq nostalgiafaggot

>beyblade
You know what's up

I've never played Yugioh but that design is cool as fuck. A robotic dragon that functions as a holder for smaller robotic dragons?

Please someone summon exodia to this thread

>bringing beyblades to school
that's an easy way to get your shit stolen.

Aside from Waifubait shit, Yugioh has godtier artwork

2011 seriously looks like an unfinished game when you compare it to 2010

Kek

anyone wanna duel on ygopro?

is it free? are there bs tactics, and can i scan the codes from my irl deck?

Any more cool robot dragons? I love that stuff.

it's a free automatic dueling simulator. All cards are available, just build a deck and host/join/

No link summoning yet though, Ygopro2 has link but requires too much effort to get it working.

I actually removed it from my computer recently. I played an unbelievably shitty meme level deck anyway because I can't into deck building, can't wrap my head around it.
It's free and you can put together whatever deck you want with any card, as long as they're usable in the format chosen.

gimme a sec then

Cyber Dragon Infinity
The road to getting good involved copying other people deck. I'm serious. Look up people who wins tournament and copy their deck.

>publicschooleducation.txt

There is an entire archetype around robot dragons called Cyber Dragons. They are actually a fairly decent deck.

>kills your hand and extra deck
Jack Knights seem neat

This on turn one is one of the most annoying things to play against.

DUDE KAIJU LMAO

>slumber to 1
I hope you draw them unsearchable Kaijus turn 1, user.

I love the jet wings, idk how practical it is, but they look good.
Sounds cool

i'm hosting ygopro
Room name: vidya
password: vidya

A golden cooch with a g-string?

So are rainbow colored boss monsters going to be a common theme in the link era?
First we had Weatheries and now we have Jack Knights

>Netdecking
Maybe I'll try it again, when my deck worked against the AI it was fun, but I used a lot of shit cards.

p-pls response
name: vidya
pass: vidya

That's pretty cool too, I love the head. Snakey ones are better though.

>New Red-Eyes support
I'm so happy.

What the fuck is up with Yugioh and Robotic Dragon?

KUNAI WIT CHAIN

I've got your balls right here.

your forgot one card

Making your own completely original deck is a stupid idea and hasn't worked for years. Yugioh is extremely heavily based on archetypes now. You run your chosen archetype or possibly combine an engine form another archetype into it. The most editing you can make is whether to run one or another monster, or to run x copies of it, and your tech cards. Also your extra deck choices have a little wiggle room.

For example a winning player might have studies his opponent and decided to run 3 copies of ash blossom instead of the 1. He might have decided to run the full solemn brigade knowing he was going against a zoo and he's going 1st in game 2. Side decking is what distinguishes players at the high level.

Don't fool yourself thinking that "well in can throw a bunch of dragons together and make a dragon deck" because that's not how it works anymore. You need to even an extremely advanced player to even start thinking about brewing something original, and even those are usually just some weird combination of engines that no one expected or 1 or 2 tech cards no one uses before

What? I just beaten 2011,and it didn't look unfinished to me.

>human hands
scary

of all the goddam archtypes to get new support of course they picked bloody cyber dragons

all I want is some goddam chaos dragons support is that too much to ask?

Post cardfus

Man I hope the rest of their manga support doesn't suck.

This is my wife.

>tfw pulled this badboy today

My cardfu is forever in the shadow realm

I don't care if she's garbage
I will always love my cardfu no matter what

It's not direct support, but Chaos Dragons now have 2 BLS, Return of the Dragon Lords, That Grass Looks Greener, Minerva, Future Fusion, and I'd imagine Destrudo + Dragon Ravine engine would work decently well in the deck too.

Is this card good in Infernoid?

The post game areas, lack of races, and completely irrelevant plot points like Misaki being an android make me believe that they wanted to do the story up to Aporia and Z-one but it got cut short

Yeah but if you do that can't they just use the sphere to tribute summon a monster on their turn? Yeah it clears their field, but some decks benefit from monsters in the grave anyway.

NOT SO FAST
ITS MY TURN NOW
First I activate a trap card called reckless greed, letting me draw 2 cards at the expense of skipping my next 2 draw phases.
Next I'll play the card hand destruction! Hand destruction allows us both to discard 2 cards, then draw 2 cards.
Next up I'll play a card I like to call reinforcement of the army. This allows me to add 1 warrior type monster from my deck to me hand!
Next I'll play One for One! I'll discard a monster card to special summon a level 1 tuner monster from my deck to my field.
Since I have a tuner on my field I can special summon my discarded quillbolt hedgehog to the field from my graveyard!
Now I'll activate a trap card called imperial stone wall. Now neither of us can banish cards from our graveyard.
And during all this, I still haven't used my normal summon!
I summon amazoness archer, in attack mode!
Now I activate amazoness archer's effect! My tributing 2 cards I can inflict 1200 points of damage to your life points.
Now, usually when quillbolt hedgehog uses its special effect to summon itself from the graveyard, it gets banished directly after it returns to the graveyard. But thanks to me imperial stone wall card, cards in the graveyard cannot be banished. Since I still have my tuner in play, I can resummon my hedgehogs indefinitely!
So I'll simply continue to resummon and tribute my hedgehogs until your life points are 0!.

Bakugan are so cool, the toys and the mechanic, the game itself is shit and comes down to who has more power unless your opponent brings out the "you switch powers with your opponent" gate card

Shallow and kinda boring, but the toys are cool as fuck

> (You)
>The post game areas
I haven't played 2009 & 2010 in a while, but I can't remember much of the post game in those.
>lack of races
You're acting like it is a bad thing.
>and completely irrelevant plot points like Misaki being an android make me believe that they wanted to do the story up to Aporia and Z-one but it got cut short
I'll give you that.

Is pretty good. Tierra with Future Fusion lets you mill pretty much your whole deck. It doesn't happen much but playing Future Fusion does force your opponent to waste resources dealing with it instead and not your other cards.

I mean Your Grass is Greener

Nice to see Future Fusion is still being used to mill entire decks. Used to do that all the time with Worms

youtube.com/watch?v=1KQJ0ZC8Hno

>Duel Links got Worms today
Nice to see they're finally adding some cooler stuff to the game. Now I just wish it wasn't so grindy and that I could actually get cards I want to use

Yes, Grass is pretty good in the deck. Grass is limited now, but when it was at 3 it single-handily made Infernoids meta. You can still play it though with other mill options like Lightsworns, and you can still search it with Left Arm Offering.

The game would be fun if you could summon something like this without the other party playing some cheap ass card or effect that will instantly destroy it.

I know right
>destroys your 12 star monster

im joining it's installing rn

I'll activate trap hole

What the fuck? You automatically win the duel if you attack your opponent three times? And your card is immune to all spell cards/trap cards/monster effects, AND it can be resummoned to the field if it dies in combat? Lmao

Too late bro, we already played a game i gtg

Feel free to host tho

>YuGiOh is a good game
Go play some fucking Magic you pieces of trash

Who's Alan?

Good luck getting it out

speed duel > standard ruleset

The card is actually shit

I know this user, and it's not just Yugioh but most CCGs, even if they aren't as focused on archetypes you're still shoehorned into using cards that offer more advantages when used with a similar type of card. It's stifled my enjoyment of these games for years because I feel like I can't do what I want with them for the reasons you said. I don't really care about winning, but it's pervaded these games to such a degree that I can't even enjoy casuals with my friends anymore. That's why I said I'd try. If it doesn't work out then it's not for me.

>neither of us can banish cards from our graveyard.
>"but banish it when it leaves the field"
Good job there, José.

>had the sickest Beyblades in my whole town but I let my mom donate them to the local sharing club because I was trying to be grown up and pretend I didn't want them anymore and now they probably exist somewhere within 50 miles of me but I'll never see them again and now some of them go for over $100 on Ebay if they're there at all

I wish 12yo me wasn't such a fucktard

t. low iq duel link shitter

>*buffs your relinquish*

both rulesets are shit but at least speed duel means it's over faster. no one likes long winded duels that lead no where.

>tfw the most up-to-date official Yugioh game is 2 years old already and dead as fuck

Is there a non pendulum/link deck that can compete with the highest deck tiers?

I quit when chaos dragons came out but I'd like to pick back up again, I just don't want to deal with the new powercreep mechanics.

duel links came out in 2017 and everyone is flocking to that.

>standard yugioh
>long winded

how fucking bad are you

Actually the card simply says "neither play can banish cards"

>tfw no autistic kaiba gf