Dragon's Dogma vs Deep Down

You can only choose one: a new Dragon's Dogma sequel or Deep Down as a fully fledged game. Capcom TGS conference soon btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0N5oItJiIds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What, is there another shitty combat game like Chivalry or For Honor? Dragons Dogma all the way.

I thought deep down looked really fucking cool and I'm usually in favour of good new experiences, so deep down fuck it.

>People still think Deep Down is coming out
Why would they release Deep Down when Dragon's Dogma exists? The only way they could release it is if they used assets from DD in Dragon's Dogma 2 and based it on dungeon exploring, AKA the one good part of Dragons Dogma

Not even close. It is a dungeon crawler with combat similar to souls. I want it to come out badly but still would rather have a DD sequel by far.

nah, it would be a coop arpg/dungeon crawler, but we haven't heard much from it since a long time

I'll take Deep Down remade into Dragon's Dogma 2. Itsuno combat, Deep Down engine, and the whole game is a better BBI with multiplayer.

Oh alright. That sounds decent at least.

>Dragon's Dogma exists
>combat similar to souls

Deep Down would have aim based third person combat, closer to beign a melee oriented resident evil than a dmc/dd or a souls-like combat

I want Deep Down to be repurposed into a new Dragon's Dogma.

>Deep Down
Doesn't exist famalam

BEYOND BELOW

I thought the melee system looked really cool.

That spear gameplay had me so excited. I need it still.

The lighting and everything does look fantastic. I hope the game isn't downgraded due to everything having to look over the top with tons of enemies on screen.

>Capcom TGS conference soon btw.
When

dragons dogma was trash so lets go with deep throat

Capcom made way too much assets for the game to just let it go to waste

it's either being reworked into Dragon's Dogma 2 or is still coming but they are expanding on the game like they said. The question is which one would be better.

>Open world dungeon crawler where you steadily travel deep into the depths of the Earth

Would play

This. I think they just got caught up with other projects or its still in development. I doubt the game would get cancelled after having so much work on it done and put so much footage out there.

Holy shit this game is still coming out? I thought it got shitcanned a while ago.

I want Deep Down just for the soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=0N5oItJiIds

Give me Dragon's Dogma.

Didn't they renew the trademark recently? Seems like a weird thing to do if they were scrapping it.

Still the best mimics I've ever seen in an arpg.

>Capcom TGS conference soon
>Look at Tokyo time, 3:42 am

Fuck you user, 7 hours is not "soon"

i hope we wont get disappointed

>Capcom
I wouldn't bet on it

>tfw when the mimics have anuses
>tfw r34 gets to mimics

If they didn't occasionally not shit the bed we wouldn't be in this thread.

>freezes time to cast 3 fireballs

He could've grappeled it and stabbed it to death in the face in that time span. Silly mages.

I'd like a Deep Dogma, similar to what said. DD2 is the one game I was hoping to hear of at E3. Every time a chance for it being announced passes I lose a little more of my soul.

i forgot this game existed it is as old as the PS4.

I'll take deep down if the story isn't that gay asscreed style virtual reality or whatever the fuck it was supposed to be

I really hope they changed that. If it's still alive.

Freezing time is cool, though.

When?

inb4 it's just the ps4 release and nothing extra
:^^^^^^^^^^^^^>