You are now a guard in your favorite infiltration game

You are now a guard in your favorite infiltration game.
How fucked are you ?
What's your strategy to stay alive ?

Sleep in a small side room with my back to the wall.

Invite my fellow guards for whiskey and cigars.

You'll get fucked by your boss
and not the way you like it.

Volunteer for guard duty in the most remote and hard to reach spot. Spend the rest of my life walking with my back hugging the wall and surrender and sell out my comrades if snake decides to comes head on.

Why is the snow gaurd so GOOD.

>Splinter Cell
I'd put some earplugs in to make sure I don't get to itch to investigate any mysterious whistling noises

Because he can tell your footprints in the snow from the bazillion of other foot prints of his colleagues.

>every guard issued with a FAMAS
WTF, they were super rich or what ?

>Because he can tell your footprints in the snow from the bazillion of other foot prints of his colleagues.
Not hard to do when everyone on base wears the same type of boots.

That's a shitty explanation and you know it, and you should be shameful

On the contrary.
In reality, FAMAS and SOCOM were chosen as MGS' firearms because of their blocky shapes, that were easy to model for and display clearly on PS1.

>patrol alone the same area for hours by going through the same path
>suddenly fresh footprints appear in a different path
any fool would notice

Thanks PointDexter

Who were more retarded? Mgs genome soliders or the fucks from mgs2?

even footprints mixed with other guards footprints ? I doubt a bored guard would be that professional

>a camera just went out
>user go check on it!

they were supposed to be highly trained and genetical enhanced special forces

>Why don't YOU check it out ?

Make sure I patrol the easiest path around alone, so it's ultra easy to sneak up on me, hopefully I get mercy because killing me is wasting ammo.

Talk loudly and often about how much I love and can't wait to get back to my kids and wife and dog in an effort to make the player feel bad and spare me.

this

It worked in Wolfenstein TNO...sadly the game obliged me to kill him

I'm gonna sit in the men's bathroom on B1 and chain smoke till the whole thing blows over, nobody ever goes in there.

really? neat.

WHAT WAS THAT NOISE?

>Thief
I suppose I can just take the knock to the head and stay knocked out for the night.

3rd outfit from left is most fa

That stance tough