Guy donates +$300,000 to streamers and goes broke putting himself in debt

>AC Royale is a common name within the Twitch community as he’s known for donating insane amounts of money to various popular streamers, a figure expected to be well over $300,000.
>One of his most high-profile donations featured a ten minute period where he gave former Halo pro player Ninja over $62,000, sending the streamer into a practical meltdown whilst he attempted to play H1Z1.

People wonder why there are so many outrageous donations to streamers and this guy gives one glance at the mentality behind it.

Over the course of 2 years he donated more than $300,000 to Twitch streamers and used his savings until it dried up.

He didn't have a job and had to rely on family to support him and says he did it because he had depression and felt Twitch was the only positive thing in his life.

Full story:
dexerto.com/news/twitch-donator-ac-royale-admits-scammed-followers-pay-10000-debt/35808

Other urls found in this thread:

dexerto.com/news/twitch-donator-ac-royale-admits-scammed-followers-pay-10000-debt/35808
youtube.com/watch?v=zSVFeLV_rcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least he isn't Anthony Burch

You have to be seriously inept to donate to streamers in the first place yet alone give away fucking $300,000 to them

he could've given that money to charity

or to me

This

What are the chances of a single streamer refunding him to help him out?

THE
ABSOLUTE
STATE
OF
TWITCHFAGS

>have depression
>piss away life savings because muh twitch friends
>be a leech to your family

No sympathy.

FPBP.
Thank you for the reminder.

Well you can tell by the way Twitch chat acts most of them are lonely depressed males with tons of $$$ and on the brink of suicide.

Most of the donations I've seen is "I am really depressed and hate my life but you are the only thing I love. Here is $500."

This.
Fuck this guy, even at my lowest I still have rationale to not piss away things given to me.

>has cute girlfriend and Chad aesthetics
>b-but muh depression
Fucking normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>donates

I feel a mixture of anger, incredulity and being stunned.

I don't know this feel.

>white """""people"""""

This had to have been one of those I'm going to kill myself so I'll give all my things away things, he probably is just now changing his mind and is too embarrassed to admit it.

am i the only person who actually read the article?

He's poor so he's not having a girlfriend anymore.

W Y P I P O
Y
P
I
P
O

White people giveth
Black people taketh

Rules of nature.

Fucking losers, jesus christ. It's not that hard to just be yourself and get a job and a gf.
Hurr im so depressed, just go out and man up faggot.

He's mentally ill. I don't mean this as an insult; I mean it literally. Actual mental illness is the only explanation for such irrational and self-destructive behavior. He should not be allowed to live independently.

That picture in opening post is a fake one apparently the weirdo who donated so much was using to pretend he was someone else.

I NEVER THOUGHT

Because he blew it all away the fucking retard.

He is probably legit mentally ill

yes.... i never touch a link posted on Sup Forums

>No job
>$300,000

smart

pathetic. feel bad for this guy. it's clear that he's a completely self-destructive idiot with no reason to live.

FPBP

he used his savings after he lost his job

well, niggers are too busy killing each other

>I'm not Anthony Burch either
I was having a bad day user but you caught me

>dexerto.com/news/twitch-donator-ac-royale-admits-scammed-followers-pay-10000-debt/35808
Holy fuck, he scammed a bunch of people and the rabbit hole goes way deeper than him just being retarded and giving all his money away.

Having 300k in savings at a such a young age is an achievement. Wonder what he used to do for a living.

Are you calling twitch streamers black?

Most likely his parents money.

Damm, fpbp is true

Is that him in the OP pic? Looks like Chaddy Thundercock... really tickles the old thinkbox.

When I used to watch Ninja when I still gave a shit about what he played I would see this guy in there all the time.

At least i'm not fucking Ashly Burch

What are you gay? I'd fuck her

>he had depression

No he had Downs Syndrome. I'm depressed and I still support myself and not throw money away on faggots playing video games. I just drink a concerning amount of alcohol every day.

Yep.

And it's too bad twitch exists, perhaps otherwise this guy would have been running around the streets throwing money instead. But probably not - the reason people give money to streamers is because donation is quick and easy and results in immediate feedback.

Shit, this got me good.

>you having your chance and fucking her
>she looks like Anthony with every other peek
>she even brings up you donating to Anthony's "wii u recovery fund" after you going balls deep into her gaping ass
why yes, i must be ambiguously gay!

depression isn't even real my dude it's just another lie to keep you from achieving stuff on your own

No, apparently the real AC Royale used that pic as a coverup.

I'm not a burden to anyone and that's enough achievement for me.

FPBP

you're burdening me right now by talking to him

You'll find a lot of people who are depressed achieve quite a lot despite their depression. Not every depressed person is a loser who can't achieve anything.

It definitely exists. The only bullshit about it is the commonly prescribed way of dealing with it - namely antidepressants. It's not that they don't work, they just don't work in the way most people think they do. They also won't solve the problem for everybody.

>It explained that AC Royale he was out running at 5am and was hit by someone who was driving after leaving a nightclub. The driver sped away but was later apprehended by the police it claimed.

>AC Royale was taken to Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London, where they identified he needed an immediate operation on his brain

>Enough people actually fucking believed this to donate £10,000

holy kek

It says in the article that the guy said he had a job working at Jaguar Land Rover. What he was doing there is a guess.

I still don't get this whole donating to streamer thing, it's doesn't make any sense. It kinda makes me want to become a streamer even though i know no one will donate a single penny to me and if they did i would feel guilt about it.

Then all is lost

the people who achieve stuff ain't depressed though
just a super easy way to get brownie points

that is like 3month salary retard

twitch watchers donateth
twitch streamers receiveth

>handsome chad
>depression

yea but Burch has money, more money than you and I will ever see in our lifetime
this nigga is broke because he donated to some faggots that will never notice him, will probably lose his wife too

Well-known white supremacist LinusTechTips did this. It stopped working.

youtube.com/watch?v=zSVFeLV_rcM

Funny that no streamer he donated to helps him out.

>I just drink a concerning amount of alcohol every day.
So, you drink ALL OF THE DAY BRO?

this has to be a mental illness. I refuse to believe a healthy person would do something like this out of their own volition

>One of his most high-profile donations featured a ten minute period where he gave former Halo pro player Ninja over $62,000, sending the streamer into a practical meltdown whilst he attempted to play H1Z1.
Do payments like these go straight to your bank account or are otherwise non refundable?
Because I would quit the game so fucking fast and get my ass to an estate agent to put down a deposit on a house or somesuch.

what's wrong with that?

Hello Anthony Burch!

He has a wife? Holy shit, I can only imagine how she feels that he spent 300k on internet people instead of her.

Damn, I wish I was making 7 digits a year like you. No wonder you have time to shitpost on an imageboard when you're that loaded.

If you think she looks like him than you have problems man
She's cute af, there's no reason to not fuck with Anthony even more by fucking his sister like he can't

It's non-refundable for sure. Some other idiot this year thought throwing piles of money at people and then doing chargebacks was funny until he realized during multiple chargebacks doesn't work and lost the money.

As for your other question, there's probably a process to it that takes time. Twitch is still taking a piece of the cut after all.

About 6 hours a day I'd say.

DSP: WOW I DIDN'T GET ANYTHING. FUCKING DONATION MECHANICS

>He didn't have a job and had to rely on family to support him
Oof, that actually made me a bit mad.

Call me edgelord but this is why I have never donated in my life

Someone should give DSP a $10,000 donation, then forcibly refund it. That would be pretty funny.

>Fucking normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fuck off normalfag, or go to /r9k/ with yourself.

Let me guess; not a single person he donated money to is willing to return the favor.

how would that be funny?

They spent it already retard. You get that money you soend before it's gone

The suffering of dps is amusing to me. I hope one day we will see a stream of his final moments in life.

This type of blatant retardation was inevitable.

Streamers are essentially selling attention, to the point where the highest bidder gets human acknowledgment by a self-declared celebrity.

It's sad, but in a society as cold as the one we currently live in it's not exactly surprising.

They're pretty much non-refundable because they're considered gifts. You have more protection as a buyer blowing $62,000 on a used condom than you do donating it to a streamer. You could always try to make a case for a chargeback like claiming someone stole your identity, but there's the chance your bank just tells you to fuck off. There's been a few people who thought they were funny making big donations/bids they planned on charging back and then had to deal with the consequences of being told no.

you need to be 18+ to post on here my son

I'd be fine just having DSP jack off on stream again

man that girl sure picked a winner

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

What's the point he'd just find another streamer to give it to
This man has a brain parasite

I guess that's one question answered. What do I do now?

Nepotism.

>Streamers are essentially selling attention, to the point where the highest bidder gets human acknowledgment by a self-declared celebrity.

It preys on people with problems like depression.

Twitch should acknowledge the issue but they won't miss out on all that cash.

Family should've disowned that retard, doesn't even have a fucking job and he's giving away THEIR money?

AND THEY RUN WHEN THE SUN COMES UP
WITH THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE

>when you're so pathetic the only positive thing in your life is giving $300,000 to streamers so they say your name for 3 seconds

I'm 30 years old, dropped out of high school, can't drive, have been single for almost 10 years and have no prospects for the future and I'm not even as sad as this cunt.

We're in a world where fucking Valve is hooking kids on gambling that's illegal in every sane country, Twitch are practically saints.

A fool and his money are soon parted, I thought nothing would be sadder than the wota in Japan who spend thousands of dollars on CDs for 20 second handshake events, but at least they're actually getting physical contact out of the deal. Twitch donators are literally getting NOTHING but lip service.