What suggestions would help uncuck western games?

What suggestions would help uncuck western games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MEpv7YxnLCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First place to start would all the non-cucks get a job because the industry only follows the money trail.

Have slavs make them all.

Shadman's the best artist on the planet. Just like Galileo or whatever the fuck, he won't be appreciated till he's dead.

mandatory of 50 hours of gay sex before preaching lgbt shit in video games

Stop pandering to feminists and SJWs, stop arbitrary diversity hiring practices, stop hiring people who want to use video games as agenda machines

Go back to old crpgs and steal their ideas. Scrap mass effect and all that new garbage.

More PoC representation.

>literally sucking an Arab pedophile's dick

You forgot the free trips into Communist-China, the middle east (both Arabic and Jewish) and Swedish ghettos.

>being bald or having neon dyed hair is automatic grounds for having your resume tossed out

Oh hey there shadman, glad to see they let you out of the slammer in time to shitpost on Sup Forums.

>Belgium
>slavs
???

Send every games "Journalist" to the gas chambers unless they have a relevant qualification and can prove they've never taken a bribe.
Set up new ones with no conflict of interest.
Name and shame developers who refuse to give review copies as a result of negative reviews.

>What suggestions would help uncuck western games?
We uncuck the west.

I'll certainly appreciate when he's dead.

No. All of them must be killed. Don't be retarded. None of them are qualified.

I'm sure some are qualified to clean toilets, user.

CDPR is trash though. Larian studios is alright.

>draws girls

>draws girls with penises

why do we hate him, again?

If you ever find out a serial killer's targeting game journalists, it's me.

It's just a meme, there is literally nothing wrong with him or my art.

>Stop pandering to feminists and SJWs, stop arbitrary diversity hiring practices
I seriously believe the opposite, let the retards continue their SJW pandering until they drive themselves out of the industry to make an example to other developers
Just look at battleborn or lawbreakers, both games did their best to appeal towards SJW and they have been the biggest bombs from this and last year

Everything east of England is slavic

Shadman is too smart to slip up like that.

>uncuck western games

You can't.

The West itself is completely cucked: Every single western institution is liberal to varying degrees. You'd have to reverse an entire meta-civilizational paradigm that has existed since at least the 1910s/1920s.

How would you even go about something like that? You're taking on the media, academia, the overwhelming majority of mainstream politics and corporations, the judiciary etc.

The only way you can do that kind of thing is with time and capital of your own, and the former we have precious little of, while the latter is impossible to accrue if you're persona non grata in a society.

>Shadface

>scatman

close enough

>

>being bald
So, most normal men?

youtube.com/watch?v=MEpv7YxnLCQ

this takes me back

Remove corporatism.

AAA gaming has suffered because of corporate overlords making terrible decisions, and nothing else.

The whole "fukkin libruls making shit games" isn't even a thing. Shit, watch the credits for Andromeda on youtube, and it's still mostly white men making it.

there is literally nothing wrong with shadman

meh, even being born i belgium is shit, i don't even recognize my country, it's just full of autists, real belgians left, the only one left in this shithole are the poor ones that no one helps and the rafugees...

kek. Does this mean that Europe is as fucked as the Americas?

>The whole "fukkin libruls making shit games" isn't even a thing.

You can't possibly be this stupid.

Liberalism is completely dominant in western countries. Even center-right parties support homosexual democracy (spoilers: That's hardcore liberalism everywhere else in the world).

t. shitman

Stop buying games until they cater to your tastes, this is the only way, money.
But it wouldn't work because most players are underage cucks, they will keep drinking all the sjw kool aid the west is selling.
I play mostly nip games and the few western that aren't full of sjw garbage.

i think europe might be the new africa, with all the fucks the government keep shoving in this brainlet country

>he thinks America is worse off than Europe

Not him but Belgium is probably the western country that has the most muslims proportionally

Sexy loli

Making games less expensive to make. Also smaller dev teams. That's pretty much it.

Let's not lie though, Shadmans older stuff before it became exclusively puckered stinky sphincters and loli crap was actually pretty good
I challenge anyone to show me hotter goth chicks than his old stuff

Damn, that's lame.
No, but my aunt seems to think that America is such shit and so corrupt, while other places are so much more perfect.

>it's real
Does he actually browse this shithole?

Okay, but what the fuck does that have to do with making video games?
The whole "Western games suck because of liberals" thing that's spread throughout this thread is bullshit.

Apparently yeah

Where do you think he finds his inspiration, it's why all his drawings are absolute filth, it's like we're muses that'd inspire better.

Wouldn't be surprised
We should get him to post here with a trip
That'd be a wild ride.

Most studios are pandering to sjws since gg shitfest.
Take ND as an example, the top guy Neil Cuckmann is a follower of Feminist Frequency, What kind of games would he gonna do?

>Okay, but what the fuck does that have to do with making video games?

We live in a liberal civilization. Everything about its cultural products are liberal, even in an unconscious way (the idea races are just interchangeable for example). Similarly, sex-differences are something to be overcome. I can remember a bit from a recent Trails game I played where two of the male characters say to the two female ones "Oh you ought to be careful on the road, as two young women!" The female characters responded positively saying they would be.

Just a basic exchange like that would be unthinkable in a modern Western game without some sass or negation of sex-differences. Try to comprehend what that means for a second.

Fuck off ghost shadman

>What kind of games would he gonna do?

/aco/ verified
other boards who knows

Same thing that fixed Japan.

Depressingly, this. The worst part is the same people who ruined the West now have their eyes on Japan.

>Try to comprehend what that means for a second.
It means they wouldn't write a scene that isn't fucking stupid.
Not that difficult, really.

you should been to Sup Forums this week
boards.Sup Forums.org/co/thread/95363643/

>fixed

Settle down hairlet

probably mistook it for Bulgaria or something - it's the "Austria = Australia" thing, don't get upset

or Sup Forums = australia

>tfw shadman meme made shadman even more popular

u 'avin a laugh there, m8
i'll bash ye fookin' headin, i swear on me mum, abo

kekkk yeah that homer is his

>muh liberal boogeymen
Yeah, I'm sure conservatives would be perfectly fine with violence and sexual themes in videogames, like they've always proved to be. Oh wait.