So hows he even doing?

So hows he even doing?
havent heard much about since he chopped his dick off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he didn't, dumb dumb.
he's actually got a real human girlfriend now, but she's up to something.

even chris isn't deluded enough to chop his dick off. he did try to give himself an ass vagina if i remember correctly. glad i'm using brain space for this stuff.

I went to a new doctor today for a checkup and told me that I might have high functioning autism, am I at risk of CWCitis?

>he
She

>shes up to something
w-what would that be.

Posted like an hour ago

she is a troll

please elaborate
does she troll him?
does she troll those who troll him?

I think she's less a troll and more a classic attention whore who's so desperate she'd even cling to Chris Chan.

>he's actually got a real human girlfriend now
Wait, WHAT?

Jesus Christ

cwc is the canary in the coal mine of weird millenial trends
like for example he went tranny in 2011 well before that shit got pushed hard on the rest of us

Never change, chris

post THAT picture
you know which one

Some Twitter lass who has been clinging around for a while. This was after he tweeted out a bunch of people on twitter calling them his sweethearts (I think one was a VA, and another was some Patreon artist who drew his avatar in b who ended up blocking him

The sad thing is, there are so many pictures you could be referring to.

I guess having your gut getting bigger may affect your breast size as well.
What a fat fuck

>soy sauce on mcdonalds fries

Jesus christ the sodium

I've had dreams about Chris two nights in a row now what the fuck is happening

youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs

A lot of people speculate that there's some meta trolling/white knighting going on too.

Prunes are high in dietary fiber, with just one prune providing 3 percent of the recommended daily intake of fiber. They also contain a high amount of a natural sugar, sorbitol, that functions as a laxative because it pulls moisture into the digestive tract and facilitates bowel movements.
>laxative
>implying that Chris public shits will be even more frequent possible even more smelly
>It is important to note that soy sauce is very high in sodium with about 900 milligrams of sodium per tablespoon.
>High salt intake increases blood pressure, which can lead to heart disease
>whole bottle implys Chris drinks the entire fucking thing
>People who take meds for hypertension, are more at risk for dying while shitting
>Chris might die soon in a public restroom or in public trying to take a shit but doesn't due to the amount blood pressure he has thanks to the soy sauce. Plus with the amount of prunes he is taking, this will likely be soon.
>In other words, Chris will die by the way he is, a big piece of shit.

Wow. Just imagine how much sodium he consumes.

He's gonna end up legitimately killing himself like that
Truth be told I'm suprised he can even afford McDonald's anymore

i still laugh that delhaize is called FOOD LION in america, what a rad name for a supermarket

Except instead of going in first to test the waters for the rest of the workers, he dives in when it becomes big.