What is your favorite drag queen in all of vidya, Sup Forums?

What is your favorite drag queen in all of vidya, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyprogress.com/gallery/cville-pride-festival/collection_58055de6-9b2a-11e7-b098-83d0250a47fb.html#3
youtube.com/watch?v=XLY0DyYVuHY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least he's happy and found a place to fit in. If only Sup Forums could say the same

Stop projecting.

The first boy idol from Imas

>he

>when you see your character in a cutscene and do no notice it for awhile

>That clenched hand

He can just feel the power

Lance Bean(aka red pants guy from Contra)

Whats the difference between a drag queen and trans? Whats the distinction? Shouldn't drag queens be offensive to trans things? Don't get it.

As a real world femmy faggot, drag queens creep me the fuck out. I'd rather hang out with Chris chan instead of the abomination that's front and center

>Cville
>CWCVille

Trans is generally a person who has surgery. Drag is just a gay version of trap.

Drag queens are men who dress up as women. Trans are people who feel that they were born as the wrong sex.

Drag queens don't necessarily feel like a woman or wnat to be a woman. They just like to dress up from time to time.

Trans wants to be/feels they are a woman inside.

surgery not necessary to be "trans" afaik

Did you just fucking assume xirs gender?????

I'm a faggot who has watched all 9 seasons of RuPaul's drag race plus the 2 all stars seasons.

Personally, I like Erika Klash.

Queen Roger from LISA.

>Shouldn't drag queens be offensive to trans things? Don't get it.
They are, but that's because they're out to offend almost everyone. My country hosts a little contest every carnival and it's amazing how church, conservatives, bleeding heart liberals and feminists all end up complaining about them for some reason or the other, it's pretty funny.

At least no one posted Poison, Bridgett or Roxy.

>Chris chan instead of the abomination that's front and center
What a terrible example to use, Chris Chan is probably way more degenerate and mentally shattered than that thing in OPs pic

>Projecting
>When Sup Forums is full of self-professed outcasts and general introverts

It is, but Chris is stupid.
To explain it further, drag queen is an expensive hobby for gay men, they do it for fun. Trans dress up and wear make up to fit into society, they do it for survival.

A lot of trans consider drag queens to be the gender equivalent of black face, with good reason.

I don't know why you guys talk about us so much, there's more trans talk on v than lgbt

I'm not a gay, but I'd fuck a girl with a penis if she had one.

Poison isn't really a crossdresser, they just said that to avoid censors.
Beating a girl in skimpy clothing is a no no, but hitting a guy dressed as a woman is a-ok.

Poison is a newhalf.

Not me

>For survival

Holy fuck kill yourself. This isn't Saudi Arabia

Then don't fucking reply if it doesn't relate you you, you special little snowflake.

dailyprogress.com/gallery/cville-pride-festival/collection_58055de6-9b2a-11e7-b098-83d0250a47fb.html#3
>actually putting up these photos
Is the one with crossdresser flashing the camera the only good image they could get?

>drag queen is an expensive hobby for gay men

Drag queens are no more likely to be gay than the general population, i.e. most of them are hetero.

I think you misunderstood what he was talking about. a trans worst enemy is himself.

That looks like a curvy woman. You can't model a woman and call it a man.

>Whats the difference between a drag queen and trans?

Drag is just a performance art. There's a variety of reasons why some guys get into this stuff, so I can't generalize a specific mindset. But it might be important to note that it doesn't necessarily relate to one's sexual orientation. Plenty of straight guys get into the drag scene for whatever reason.

Trans is a person who is born one gender, but their brain is wired in ways that makes them believe they're supposed to be the opposite gender. These are the people who use hormone-replacement therapy and pursue sex reassignment.

A transvestite is just a guy who, for whatever reason, is sexually aroused by wearing women's clothing.

It's hard to survive in the world when simply leaving the house takes so much effort. When you simultaneously look like both genders every social situation is extremely awkward. I can't tell you how stressful using public restrooms is for instance. And when you're inside all day and incapable of communicating with others, whats the point of existing?

Lactatia Sim when?

The Magypsies from Mother 3. All of them
youtube.com/watch?v=XLY0DyYVuHY