How do i get rid of this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
youtube.com/watch?v=EiRC80FJbHU
youtube.com/watch?v=sSyM7FrHW1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

amputate

Throw it out and get a g502 logitech

Your hand is fucked just get rid of it A.S.A.P.

It's pretty easy, just shift + click when you see a shitty fucking thread like this in the catalogue. Fuck yourself.

How can you be so fragile, holy fucking shit

Show me your knees

get a new hobby

you need to do way instain mother

Buy a mousepad with wrist support.

i have that same mouse its fucking garbage
grabbing a new mouse next week

Not even kidding, I just take a pair of scissors and cut it off.
Let it "cool off" though, so it's just skin.

fix your mouse posture, you fucking caveman

Use a knife to peel the skin off. Then apply first aid to stop the bleeding.

What a terrible idea. Why does it bother you anyway?

I can confirm this works. It's just a layer of hardened skin you can shear off and it will heal in a day or two. You wont even feel a thing OP.

Mabye treat it like a pedicure?

Take a fucking break

>cut it off

Its a callus, OP.
Use a file and file it down.

>getting rid of the pc meme master race symbol
disgusting trator desu famalamerino

Should i soften it up beforehand?

Ma boi

Get a hard (plastic, glass, etc) mousepad, or seek the smoothest and most frictionless cloth mousepad. This mark is due to friction with the cloth material. That mouse you're using has an older optical sensor which struggle with plastic/glass of surfaces, however a modern PMW3360/3366 can track on these surfaces very well. You could also wear some sort of band or partial glove made of a smooth fabric to protect your hand from that sort of friction.

Stop dragging your wrist on the mouse pad or get one with wrist support

It literally works. Know how your feet harden? It's the same shit. Just hard skin, nothing behind it.

Naw

>soften up
The definition of a callus is that its a hardened piece of skin
Its kind of like a muscle but for your skin
The more you wear it down, the stronger it heals.
Just make sure it isn't irritated if you were just scraping the shit out of it or else filing it down might hurt

Get a fucking job.

Buy one of these suckers.

Comfiest mouse ive had honestly, shame it broke within a year.

>Know how your feet harden?
Yeah and youre supposed to use a fucking file
What if you mess up and cut too much off?

How the fuck cut it off? Do i peel it? It will expose some deeper layers of the skin.

jesus fuck do you guys not buy mousepads with proper wrist support to prevent this shit? i thought this would be common knowledge

absolutely pathetic

Holy shit I have that too from the exact same mousepad, I thought I was alone.

Good advice.

ew no

don't cut it off use a file user

I used to have one - got a wrist pad for my mouse and keyboard took maybe around a year to go though

that's a big mosue pad

Where to buy

Git gud

No it won't. Just cut a little bit off. Don't believe me? Ends of your fingers, near the edges of your nails, cut from the side.
Feel nothing? Yeah. Because it's just skin, no nerves, no blood, no nothing.

>g502

That mouse is shit bro, ive had it for 3 months and the paint around the mouse wheel is already fucking up.

And it looks like shit honestly, my naga looked better than that that.

How does this happen? Is your wrist scratching on the table your mouse is on?

>g502
meme mouse, g403 is way better
get better posture. i have been sitting in front of a computer for half my life basically and i don't have any calluses from it.

>be really good at FPS games
>get carpal tunnel syndrome and tendinitis from repetitive fine wrist movements with poor posture
>take a break for a while
>lose all my muscle memory and dexterity over night, can never get to the same level as my peak

Welp, I need to get a fucking life.
Remember to take care of yourself and take a break every now and then.

I used mousepads all my life and i still have this.

Shit, I just took some pictures, but they're not going to convince anyone since they look gross.
Yeah surprisingly, cutting off dead skin is gross.
It WORKS. Know how there's these little fish niggas that eat dead skin? It's the same thing.

Or follow what that one user says and file it, whatever, the same thing.

nice mousepad, fgt

have sex

Get a job and treat video games as a hobby, not as full time work.

There will never be HS DxD season 4 :/

max sensibility to minimize your hands move
or a better mouse big enough so your wrist don't go all the way down

You can't. It will adapt, eventually hardening itself.

Wrist support will still cause carpel tunnel btw. Only way to protect your wrist is to not be lazy and keep your wrist up off the table. Gonna make your flicks better too since you'll start forearm mousing.

___ ___

b-but PC master race

how come I dont have this

>lick it

actually, increase your mouse sensitivity so you can do at least a 180 just by moving your fingertips. Keep your wrist rooted.

stop aiming with your wrist loser

jlist

sign of prowess in korea

>Implying a true member of the master race plays with such shitty posture/moves their mouse with wrist movement

Even more laughable is some retard is filing down his damaged wrist right now cause some sociopath online told him to.

Increase mouse sensibility to the point were you barely need to move your wrists to get to the other end of the screen (or 360 on a fps)

>Get a wrist rest dude lmao
Protip: wrist rests only make that shit worse by adding harmful pressure onto your fragile wrists where there's lots of sensitive veins and nerve endings.
This also applies to fags with oppai mousepads.
What you need is to fix your posture and move your mouse further away from your desk's edge. Your arm shouldn't be dangling off your desk and adding sharp pressure onto your veins. Keep that shit level.
Also look into palm rests(not wrist rests) for your keyboard. That shit also helps a lot.

On top of this, do regular anti carpal tunnel stretches every so often.

I've had the mark for past fifteen years probably. Nothing to it, its not harmful. Though funnily that part of my palm is absolutely smooth, polished by tens of thousands of hours of movement against many surfaces, on left hand the same part is quite rough.

It's not as bad as people make it out to be. The problem predominately arises with mouthbreathers using the support to place their fat fucking forearm down heavily on it, when you're just supposed to lightly place it .

hmm i have one, and my mark indeed slwly dissapeared

Throw the computer out the window burn the desk and smash the mouse

I find console players and their insanely flexing thumbs to be even weirder often

are you me OP?

This is the opposite of what you want. Increase your mechanical range to your shoulder, using just your fingertips is gonna fuck shit up and be harder to control.

>ive had it for 3 months and the paint around the mouse wheel is already fucking up

nout our fault you sweat acid you gremlin

Use Claw grip.

You're not wrong but ultimately it's best to just not risk such a sensitive area at all. Besides forearm mouse movement is more accurate. Humans suck at tiny motion.

reminder that retards who get this move with their entire arm like retards instead of using the claw grip

also get a not tiny desk dumbass

>all these fat baby hands being posted

don't do this it'll literally kill you

Use hot water. Find a pumice stone. It's looks like a callous.

>JUST CUT IT OFF NIGGAS
Make sure you don't get harmed. But you know
>CUT IT OFF

Wash your hands you filthy ogre.

make sure you guys do these exercises to stay healthy and strong

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
youtube.com/watch?v=EiRC80FJbHU

You're a big guy

Yeah I want to see him on his knees as well.

>not using claw grip
>using your whole arm to move your mouse
lmaoing at ur life shitter

Why would he need a bigger desk for a smaller claw motion (that puts continual pressure on the area if wrist in question)? That makes no sense.

Too slow, get gud.

So if I have a callus there should I be worried?

>what is dpi

>caring about your health
>not wanting to speed up the dying process
normies gtfo REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because playing with a tiny desk like that forces you to sit in a retarded t-rex position, putting 200% of the pressure on your wrists directly, whereas a bigger desk with arm room allows you to rest your arms with minimal movement

I've been using Claw grip since I was 5 years old and I'm fin-

BAN this underaged fag

No. Just remove it by soaking your hand in hot water and grinding it off with a pumice stone. Its super fucking easy and pumice stones are cheap.

it will develop into a cyst and you will die lol

Let Margaret fart on it.

It'll go away.

Beta losers use wrist rests....
Strengthen your forearms and wrist flexors, start with daily wrist curls barbell or dum and then follow it with a couple leverage bar curls/rotations, or use half of a dumbbell. Your wrist muscles will grow into your padding

youtube.com/watch?v=sSyM7FrHW1c

Why would you cut it off? Isn't it there to help against the pain you get from using your computer all day

G403 or bust.