Chaos;Child

Talk about this game Sup Forums

Peoples say it's better than S;G but I have an hard time believing that.
I'm sure peoples are saying this because it's so much edgier now.

I don't really think it's edgier then Steins;Gate.
I'm pretty sure Steins;Gate was pretty edgy itself.
And instead of saying it's Edgy and that you don't believe it's better...

Why don't you actually play it when it comes out, instead of judging it before it's even out?

Stop samefagging your weeaboo thread here, go to jp they always talk about VN and that shit

It fixes a lot of the objective issues with S;G (pacing, route structure), but the story and characters are a matter of opinion.

Then let's not talk about this game since it isn't out.

I watched the anime and it was hot garbage. I guess that was an honest successor to the Chaos;Head adaptation.
Hope the VN is better.

Fuck off

Sup Forums is for games, right? Then it's fine for me to post games here.

You watched the anime?
You poor poor man. Did Chaos;Head teach you nothing?

Yes, the Visual Novel is a lot better, even better then Steins;Gate. The issue with the anime is they tried to shove a 50 to 70 hour story into 12 episodes when each episode is only 22-23 minutes long.

Do you see the issue?

I just want impressions first. I'll get it regardless

I see. To be honest I hate the character design so it's already a big point against the game for sure. And then the fact that it's a sequel to C;H which was a mediocre game in the end in my opinion

It's not a game.

Chaos;Head was Mediocre. Chaos;Head Noah was a lot better and was pretty equal to Steins;Gate in terms of quality. It fixed all pacing issues and added more routes and expanded endings.

The character designs are fine, you get used to them. They aren't meant to be heavily stylised like Steins;Gate.

I just wanted to give it a shot because I loved the S;G anime. Then again R;N, O;9, and C;H were either bad or underwhelming so I guess I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.
I'll probably still check out the VN.

But it is? It is classed as a game, you can pre order it in stores that only sell games, you can play it on a console, you can select choices, you can determine the ending from your choices...

Yep, that's a game.

>Chaos;Head Noah was a lot better
God I hate being an EOP

Yeah, the adaptations are pretty bad.
Even Steins;Gate's anime cut out quite a bit of stuff. But the director knew WHAT to cut out to keep the story good.

Plus, they had a lot more episodes and time to work with. And animation can make up for the long descriptions of scenes you get in the games.

However, Chaos;Child is a lot longer then the Steins;Gate game and yet it still got a lot shorter running time. See the issue?

I enjoyed Chaos;head but recently realized that I can't remember shit about it. Can anyone tell me how important active knowledge of C;H is? I'm sure that if the game kind of reminds me it'll come back to me but jesus I don't even remember the particulars about the twist as to what the MC actually was.

Lol yeah this thread is taking up valuable digital space.

How many "Nazis did nothing wrong" threads have we had this week? Christ if it wasn't for weebshit I would have to find a different hobby.

It sucks right? I only know from speaking to people who have played the game in Japanese and understood it. Not only that but they told me some information about what was added and yeah, sounds a lot better.

Chaos;Head was there first work, they were still pretty knew. Robotics;notes Game wasn't that good either, but then Robotics;Notes Elite came out and it was a lot better.

Basically, they have a pattern of releasing mediocre to good games then remaking them and fixing lots of the issues a few years later.

The only games they have made that DON'T need this happen to them are Steins;Gate and Chaos;Child. Funny thing is, Chaos;Child is the successor to a mediocre game but was almost perfect. Steins;Gate was almost perfect and got a successor that was pretty mediocre.

knowing about Chaos;Head will let you catch references but apart from that, everything you need to know is already mentioned and explained in the actual game. They went to great lengths to allow people who didn't play the original to play this one.

One simply doesn't make a 12 episode anime of a 50 hour VN with multiple routes.

It'd be like putting LOTR trilogy in a 95 minute movie. I don't even know why they do it. It is terrible advertising.

Lovely. Guess I know what I'll be reading after I finish Subahibi.

Yep, you seem to understand. And it might actually be 70 hours if you take your time. Maybe even longer.

>semicolon
Hi, E;R-sama

Now a 45 episode Stein's Gate anime could really work.

But that requires a budget I guess.

Hmm, I don't know bout that. That is a lot of episodes. Sure, they cut out a lot of things in the anime but they didn't cut enough to do that much episodes I think.

And I do think the Steins;Gate anime is fine the way it is. It did it's job rather well as an adaptation.

Being this blind. You're probably a stupid brainlet nigger.

Oho, pulling out the nigger card? Welp, any argument you may of tried to bring up is instantly made invalid. So sorry, please come again later when you have got out of diapers.

>Oho, pulling out the nigger card?
gbtr fedora
Go enjoy your glorified anime """"game"""".

Oh don't worry, me and anyone else with common sense will enjoy this game. Too bad you can't, huh?

This is Sup Forums.

It allows the stupid pol infested Wolfenstein threads. It allows eceleb bullshit. It allows indie trash.

I'm sure it can handle VNs without crashing.

Peoples with common sense also report and ignore the shitty trolls.

Nah, I find it fun to reply and watch them dig themselves into a hole.

I don't know, it might be too "weeb" for Sup Forums.

>too "weeb" for Sup Forums
Damn if that actually becomes a thing, Sup Forums is over.

I know, that day would be the day the world ended though.

You know most Sup Forums users are secretly weebs in disguise.

I read enjoyed what you're calling a "game".

Am I supposed to know what this means?