Monster Hunter World

Will it be a success?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nIE4yMu52YE&feature=youtu.be
imgur.com/a/UEpQ6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not until they remove palicos and the stupid cooking music. hated that shit since the ps2

So far so good.

Diablos
youtube.com/watch?v=nIE4yMu52YE&feature=youtu.be

I already see this being like break out success like DQ XI on PS4 was.

Considering their expectation is only ~1.5m, yes it will be.

Only if they make felyne playable

Those are very conservative estimates. DQXI sold almost as well on PS4 as 3DS in Japan. Third-parties can expect similar numbers on PS4 as 3DS. MHW is a guaranteed 2m+ seller in Japan. Probably another 500k-1m outside of Japan.

Of course it'll be a success
It'll still be a financial failure though. It's supposedly been in development for ages and capcom doesnt know how to handle money at all

It better be good that's for sure.

user...

DQ11 did great, I imagine since that broke through to a ton of people, despite being on a platform with a MUCH LARGER install base, this will do even better.

pawlayable*

I hate to be the one to tell you this.
But felynes are nyaot playable in World.

I wouldn't be surprised it does well in the West. A ton of big streamers are going to be hopping on board.

Yes with the Dark Souls and Twitch kids.

Huh. There was someone shitposting that you can stay in the air forever with the glaive and do massive damage. I'm not seeing it.

He needed a bug boost to even start it.

This is a tumbler tier post.

Unironically, this. PUBG was blasted to success because of it, as was H1Z1

maximum airdashes on the glaive afaik is twice and doing the second one locks you into an attack

I just wanted to play monster hunter on PC which isn't emulated or an MMO

This. People underestimate the size of the Souls "fanbase". If Capcom plays it right and markets to the Souls fags, this could easily sell over 1m on PC alone.

JOUZU NI YAKEMASHITA~

It will propably be a success with normies now that they went out of their way to completely casualize the series. RIP Monster Hunter.

will there be any fun challenging games left or will we be left with indie leftovers?

user stop saying left so much

But would it really be worth it to let people like this in?

how did they casualize it? I haven't kept up with the game much

it just isn't right

You're right, i'll get right on that, right.

He's literally replying to himself. You can always tell its the same guy too, because he responds with without using any caps.
It's that one Switch fanboy

I don't care who gets let in. I play solo most of the game anyway.

i never use caps at home either tho

Did you just bait your own reply?

They were always here.
Or did you just skip 4U?

you can eat and heal while sprinting to dodge stuff.
monster wont fuck you up immediately
armor skills are free now.
Op mantles

delet

Have you actually played online? I can boot up 4U or XX right now and play with shitters 100x worse than that.

>Browsing Twitter
>MHW uploaded a pic of the starting area
>”Wtf this looks bland as fuck where it the colour”
>Post some criticism asking where he colours are.
>20 fucking people all @ me screaming “IT LOOKS REALISTIC FOR SURE”
>”But it doesn’t it looks like everything has been sucked if any colour”
>REEE YOURE JUST A FUCKING NINTENDO KID

Can’t people take criticism these days? Like the colours look so fucking bad.
I never said the game was shit or anything all I said was the colours are terrible.
I btfo one guy so hard he started personally attacking me like lol you got fucking owned m8 now sit down.

So you were browsing twitter when you decided to shit tweet and pass it off as someone else:

Yeah you are totally right.
He's literally replying to himself.

you look like a nintendo kid to me

>over 1m
omg, and with those cheap HD development costs that million will make it a success.

It's going to sell three times as many copies in the west as any previous Monster Hunter, which means it's obviously not lobotomized mass-market tripe advertised to normies

>1m on PC alone

Learn to retard Nintenigger.

Totally not a Nintendo fanboy brah.

Holy fuck. This reminds me of day 1 4U.
Whats so hard about "smash monster" that newbies just can't seem to understand?

>shit tweet.

I see people here can’t even handle criticism too.

All I’m saying is I’d rather it look like this. With some fucking colour.

This consolewaring has gone on long enough.
Who fucking cares what systems the game is on.

Tri was full of this and faggots who cannot beat a fucking Barroth. Even MH4U have terrible players who only try to spam mounting

So yeah, MH had always players like this

What's good with her jaw?

>100% nintendo fanboy
???

>PC version won't have paid online
>but it'll have Denuvo
There's no winning with this shit

I'll never forget you G-rank -swimming only skill guy.
He was farming B los too somehow.

say it ain't so my guy.

RE7 and MvCI both have Denuvo

>you share a board with these faggots

I want to leave already

Jesus Christ, you are literally the perfect Nintendo autism specimen.

Nice, dating an asian guy. Let me guess, too beta to get a white girlfriend? He has a better jawline than you.

I've seen G3 dudes in 4U that didn't have a single active skill. The worst is when someone tries to trap an Apex or elder dragon in fucking G rank.

i don't want to give me PC aids
I'm sure duantless is good. lol

I am unironically predicting it to be the best selling in the entire series and they will churn out DLC for it not just on disc stuff either.

What? You thought they were being ironic?

Very nice image-editting skills
HOWEVER...

Why do people not like World's flagship monster? He's cute and alpha as fuck.

That's like the golden combo.

What people?

How much does Japan solely do usually? I think it will do less in Japan, but not by much. I imagine the Western side will pick up a ton, SO many people are hoping on board, even a few friends of mine that never saw the appeal of hunting games. It was mostly the handheld factor, no one fucking owned one, wanted one, or just played a few Mario games and shelved it forever.

>Being this mad he has a gf and you don’t

SEETHING

never played 3U online, I was talking about original Tri

Loc-Lac was fun but the amount of newbies there was amazing (some even got HR25 and still played like shit)

I like him, he's very horny. The only flagship I never liked was the Tri one. Water combat was awful.

They don't understand him

yea i think he looks SPIKY

imgur.com/a/UEpQ6

I can no longer say it's not casual as fuck.

The best selling console game did 1.5m. I think it would be a success if they can even do close to 1m in Japan.

Colorful Art>Realism.
But for some reason normies love realism even if they see that realism in real life all the time. I will never understand that, videogames are for having a good time forgetting about real life problems, not about "muh realism" that only makes the game looks boring.

The other edit looked better. That looks so oversaturated.

This will be due in part to the game being way easier to stream for big named e-celebs who play PS4 and Xbone. Hell its got all its bases covered, is just accessible enough to not be frustrating early on, and supposedly has shed its stigma people had about it being unapproachable to new people in the series.

They seem to be doing everything right, I have no doubt that it'll sell well. Does anyone know if there gave been any TV adverts yet?

That's the joke

>they took the wiki
>and put it in the game
What's the big deal? You have to grind research points to even get the beastiary entries.

>Implying tryhards like you didn't read the wiki 24/7

How much of a beta do you have to be to get an Asian girl from Japan who barely understands you? You're not better than those losers that get mail order brides. Pathetic, has to settle for an ugly Japanese girl.

>implying I don't have a girlfriend

>Oh no information is displayed in the game instead of being forced to look at charts on a wiki like 99% of people did before MHW

Great. Now I don't have to use a retarded website anymore.

No. It's gonna fail. Pre-order DLC, stuff exclusive to the collectors edition. Season pass.
Can have other monsters do all the work for you. Among other casual bullshit added.
This game will fail.

Even better. You don't have to look at a retarded website full of drama queens constantly editing shit to support their theorycrafting and shilling lore videos.

Right? Like, he's the best part of World, people need to step off best boy before I expose them for the talentless hunters they are.

Who develops Frontier?

They confirmed this wiki unlocks as you kill/get parts, I dont see how this is bad. It just means you don't need to check the internet for drop rates, parts, and the like.

SEETHING

Can you guys even go one post of criticism without making shit up?

Oh, sorry I'm retarded.

>Who develops Frontier?
Capcom Online Games.

People like this will never even reach G-rank and will drop the game once it's not flavour of the month anymore so it shouldn't matter all that much, unless of course you're a shitter yourself without any friends and still incapable of doing anything without a group.

Evil Energies of Darkness

All these people don't even realize that the saturation is part of the 4k HDR shilling that all the companies are doing. You only get the colors if you buy HDR supported TVs.

Sure thing Michael

Thanks for proving his point, faggots.

There is literally nothing you could tell me to deter my friends and I from getting this, and thats all the people I need to enjoy it. I could wake up tomorrow and they announce a season pass, cosmetic armor and dye cash shop, custom paid hunts, paid cat outfits and moves, and even paid graphics on your hunter like auras, wings and other private server tier bullshit. Don't care. I have been waiting literally 2 decades for this and you can't stop me.