Dragonball Fighterz

New trailer and info at TGS in 11 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8nLVXMfNXA
youtube.com/watch?v=zeVIEnK2t9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best boy

Chiaotzu?

Is there any gameplay footage shown of Tien and Yamcha yet or are we waiting for TGS?

He's an assist to Tenshinhan.

Trailer in 11 hours.

>cuck
Can't be a cuck if you already had the girl in her prime. Forehead has his sloppy seconds.

fuck off you avatarfagging retards

>avatarfagging

I don't think you know what that means.

Which one is making it in Sup Forums?

This is the perfect roster. Every characters brings something unique to the table and all the important parts of the DB franchise are represented.
Last spot could be someone like Roshi or Bardock.

The one that sells the most to kids.

>people will disagree witht he perfect gameplay roster because M-muh non-canon and m-muh GT
Sad...

This game looks so goddamn gorgeous, I can't wait to get my hands on it

Both or none.

Doesn't SS4 Gogeta officlally last longer?

Beerus is getting in right?

wouldn't that mean he's weaker?

Vegito obviously. We might get GT stuff someday but I have no idea what they'd choose to add.

A fighting game round is 90 seconds but yes he does.

Why isn't this in ?

>gt
>ANOTHER goku
Nah

Fusion Dance lasts 30 mins while Potara lasts 1 hour, however both the SS4 and SSB forms cut the time in half.

Goku Black would play nothing like Goku.

>only one girl

Have an exploitable Chiaotzu.

I think he'll be the only Super (technically not even Super) character outiside of the Blue Boys and maybe MAYBE Zamasu.

Of course. Even ignoring him being the most relevant new DB character he was in the last ArcSys DB game, no doubt he'll show up.

>>gt
Its part of the franchise and still has fans, dont be suprised if we see GT representation in the game.
>>ANOTHER goku
Oh so you are just here to shitpost?

Black uses portals you TOEIcuk

i don't think you've been browsing every single DBFZ thread posted

I'm expecting Hit before Black or Zamasu.

Was this game any good?

Matches are 300 seconds in this game, but they've got enough time either way.

When is bacterian?

We have blue. Don't need another goku in the main roster. Dlc at most. He won't be in the main game

Android 21 will probably DLC. The only other female that is viable right now is Pan, but I doubt that she will get included.

Completely forgot about Hit. Yeah he seems much more likely.

>dude spikes lmao over roshi
fuck off idiot

I'm curious to see if she'll be the Ramlethal of this where she starts as the boss and becomes playable later.

>no ginyu
delete this

>Movie shit and GT
>important
Maybe to pedros

nice

He is a major villain of the current running series, you are stupid if you dont think that he will make it in.

>People actually want Ginyu
The worst kind of people

I think Gogeta probably lasts 15 minutes while Vegito Blue is about five

punished roshi is best roshi, i am happy as fuck they un-joked him a bit after z butchered him completly

Even though you're anonymous we know it's only one person spamming yamcha every thread you daft manlet

Why was Ressurection F so shit

>people are still excited for Dragon Ball fighting games

Is this how Super looks now? Cause it looks pretty fucking good. Probably as consistent as a womens mood knowing its TOEI tho.

I was referring to this best boy.

You forgot Super.

>>>/favelas/

So what kind of lvl 7 bar supers will chars have that have been confirmed so far?'

So far the most powerful move is gohan's 3+2=5 bar family kamehameha

Because it was made with super in mind unlike BoG.

Tien was so fucking badass in DB. Why did Toriyama fuck him over so hard in Super?

Would've been cool if he stayed as some sort of Ki god during DBZ and Super.

Vegito lasts like 10 seconds in Blue.

back to the field pedro

None.

Because Tien has the personality of a rock. Like literally his Abriged version is better and more memorable than his original one.

I'd take Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Super Saiyan Vegetto over Gogeta and Blue

He's like filler tier between Frieza's return and the battle royable.

Can anyone edit this onto the image of the burning structure with the "For the glory of Satan, of course!" caption?

when?

Ah ok, I like the assist mechanism the way they introduced 17 and chowtzuuu, doesn't waste a precious slot and allows for other chars to enter the scene, hope they do more creative things with it like i.e. Ginyu with his goons or maybe Videl as dlc down the line with gohan as great saiyaman

>people don't want Captain Commando with force Specials/Supers, fun pose victory screens and a level 3 command grab body swap
I can't imagine having worse taste

Beerus with Hakai. youtube.com/watch?v=M8nLVXMfNXA

Nappa or Radditz
Ginyu Force
SS4 Gogeta
Vegito with Blue power up
Super Buu with Kid Buu power up
SS3 Gotenks
Ultimate Gohan
Broly
Hercule
Jaco
Beerus
Hit
Rose Black with Zamasu

DLC
Super Zamasu
Bardock
#19 with #20

Characters will have supers that cost 7 bars but they don't have been worked into the beta yet
Surely Goku will have spirit bomb

>Characters like Beerus Broly Kid buu U.Gohan Hit Zamasu Roshi or some GT characters aren't in
>People want some fucking non-names like Ginyu or Zarbon instead

JUST fuck my fanbase up

And Roshi

You have 1 minute to explain how Android 21 as a tech wizard and Launch as a gun wizard wouldn't be the absolute perfect way to round out this roster with some ultra unique gameplay.

>Posting vid with Pedro subtitles

>make alt-universe Frieza
>exact same character
why

>Launch
Who?

Fuck yes give me that sweet chaotzu goodness

>French
>Pedro
Stupid Sup Forumsermin

B...but muh shitty obscure characters from GT and movies!

He is actually a more "punished" version of Frieza. It seems like he has the worst fucking luck in the universe in everything he does

It's french, retard.

No one cares about your shitty waifu bait

>decently fast
>most damaging attack in the game
>can be even used in combos, scaling doesn't hurt it as much as it does on Level 3s
>special animation plays if it lands the finishing blow, opponent's body is completely erased

It being a counter is fine too

Spirit Bomb would probably be better as a super that used up all your current meter and became stronger the more it used up. 1 Bar it's more of a punch, 2 Bars it's basically a powerful ki blast, 3 Bars it's about what they used in the Saiyan Saga, 4 or 5 it's the Namek Spirit Bomb, and 7 would be essentially impossible to dodge due to size.

replace Nappa/Roshi with Vegito, Ultimate Gohan and Raditz won't be in, trust me.

>the state of american education

Yeh all spainfags flee to france because they;re unemployed, haven't you watched the news last 3 years? Paris is like mini africa today

They had a week break for that episode which explains why it looks so clean. The consistency is a little higher overall but it still dips down every other week.

I doubt an older form of Gohan won't be in since the one that is in has only derived his moves from Cell and before.

/ourguy/ when?

youtube.com/watch?v=zeVIEnK2t9o

the latest arc is consistently fine and will presumably get better as the end draws near and the 1 hour special airs

>people actually believe this
Sup Forums was a mistake

this is it, this is the perfect roster. all you other fags are wrong.

I mean he didn't start out the same at all. He was like a freedom fighter.
Plus he has pants!

I'll give you 5 minutes to that back
>3 hours later

>american "education"

>implying yamcha and bulma had sex