LAPD, ma'am

LAPD, ma'am.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mTnLHP4Y3xM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this game is a guilty pleasure of mine and I still haven't finished it.

YOU FUCK YOUNG BOYS VALDEZ

Great game, every partner with the exception of Earle was bro-tier and deserving of the Pritchard seal of approval.

Cole is such a scumbag holy shit.

I accused the little girl of lying about being raped.

>Doubt
>Yell at old ladies and teenage girls.

Phelps was an asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=mTnLHP4Y3xM

Doubt was originally force pre-release, which explains why he starts shouting when you select doubt

I simply can't play this game, I swear sometimes people are making visual contact with you and they are still lying, and sometimes people look nervous but they are telling the truth. It's bullshit.

did he just assume her gender?

No wonder rockstar is a failed company when they hate LGBTQW+ rights and dont promote gay rights in their games like Mass Effect does.

When you accuse them of lying and back out, they look anxious or pissed and you lose whatever tell they had.

>LAPD, m-
GO AWAY

Did anyone ever tell this prick to get a warrant?

I LIKE YOUR ASS

Is this game the ultimate autism filter?

Every time this game i bought up, there is always one sperg that complains that he can never work out how to interrogate the suspects.

A couple times. The first time Roy gets up in the guy's face, flashes a shit-eating grin, and tells him to eat a dick. The second time Biggs just shushes the guy.

YOU'RE LYING MORGAN

Probably, I mean apart from sometimes where the only choices are doubt and lie, the interrogations are actually the easiest part of the game.

>first actual interrogation case
>al bundy shot dead by (((merchant))) on sidewalk in broad daylight
>question eye witness to murder
>she testifies that (((merchant))) shot the dead man
>catch (((merchant))), later interrogate him at central
>-i've got your gun, your name tied to the gun, and eye witnesses, as well as motive
>"psh, the girl? WRONG, goyim!"
>fail interrogation
>mfw

This perfectly sets up the rest of the game for the retarded interrogation and clue/statement system.

Should I play this?

Yes, it's highly flawed, but you'll never play anything quite like it again. For all the shit they got wrong, the atmosphere and attention to detail saves the experience.

YOURE LYING MORGAN

I bet you Americans find that real charming. As oppose to, you know, a gross abuse of power and grounds for immediate termination of job.
I suppose that what happens you give a bunch of undereducated cowboy retards a badge make it politically incorrect to question their judgement.

Phelps, Badge 1247

While it has evident problem, most of the cases are pretty nice.
You can sometime "fail" a case because when given the choice you decided to proceed with the interrogation instead of going to an adress you know was a cover up that would'nt help you in any way. And having sufficient evidence to lock the perp

I played this game and succeded most interrogations using either logic or the evidence I had collected beforehand. I must've used the "highly futuristic mo-cap" bullshit feature like once or twice, I couldn't tell what the fuck their faces meant like 99% of the time, am I autistic?

How can I help detective?

Definitely autism.

I think you're just not cut out for the game. It's 3 simple questions you ask him really.

You fuck young boys, user?

>I couldn't tell what the fuck their faces meant like 99% of the time, am I autistic?
Yes, but in some cases the faces were really awkward.

LIVES ARE AT STAKE, YOU BLEEDING HEART SHITBAG! ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!

This fucking post.

They were overacting like fuck, how could you not tell?

Actuallly I played it on release so I don't remember much lol, but I remember some instances were they looked jumpy as fuck and still were telling the truth.

>Send in the flamethrower team
Cole is fucking nuts

Stay mad, Achmed.

THIS IS AMERICA

HA, SHOWS WHAT YOU KNOW, flamethrowers are illegal in california

Explain the sewer level.

Let's change the subject

I can't believe people actually enjoy this game. Why didn't they just copy GTA mechanics for driving and shooting instead of the budget game level garbage that they went with?

not even a 1/10

FIRST A NEGRO PUTS HIS HANDS ON ME, AND NOW THIS

Big surprise, criminal elements don't follow the rules.

This is Germany

>no man i totally did not look into the wallet
>no sir i didn't took anything from the car.

THIS IS Germany

fuck you fucking towelhead goatfucker.

look a retarded pedo poltard what are the odds

Case in point, I object to a cop abusing his power and suddenly I'm arabic (never mind Arab police are one of the few countries with even more naked corruption in the world)
It's all fun and games until a cop decides he's too good for rules on you and you're picking your teeth because you didn't kiss his goddamn feet

(Doubt)

Teddy, Tristan, Miguel...

Ring any bells?

AND YOU STOMPED HER BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T TAKE IT

I know this is bait, but seriously, Hans. You're the last person to be talking about civil liberties considering all the fucked up shit YOUR fucking continent does

I'm Canadian. So I get front row seats to all the stupid stuff your 'police' do.

Oh, that's even better.

Don't you have some apologizing to indigenous people to do, eh?

>I'm Canadian

As you can see it has pretty memeorable quotes.
Once you're done playing I recommend poop gamer's videos on the game.

I've been watching Mad Men for the first time and I was telling a friend about the hilarious sneezes in the L.A. Noire blooper real and as I was telling him I was picturing Cole Phelps and connected the dots his actor is on mad men.

I watched an entire season without realizing how familiar he was because he had blonde slick hair, It blew my mind.

Who would win?

THEY'RE BACK AND THEY'RE PISSED!