Will Nintendo actually have them get married in Odyssey?

Will Nintendo actually have them get married in Odyssey?

yes, after bowser stretches every hole in her body

No. But will Mario's hat marry his little sister?

no, you idiot
have they ever done ANYTHING with the plot of mario

Nah, Mario collects coins, not rings.

Bravo.

>ywn play a mario game where mario marries peach and he physically and emotionally abuses her

him marrying peach is hardly plot, they've been established as in a relationship for literally decades now, it was bound to happen

would also make for a fun cutscene at the end of the game

No, Mario will get with Pauline.

I think it's more likely they make it end up on a high note while still keeping them as "friends" and anything afterwards always being on same terms but that's just me. Who knows what's going on in Miyamoto's mind.

We already know Bowser won't have a chance in hell to marry her because otherwise, that'd be the end of it so it's either Mario and Peach still being friends, Mario and Peach getting married (possibly having a honeymoon) but latter games making none of it, Mario and Peach getting married and actual games make mention of it or something unusual comes up.

Iwata is dead and Miyamoto will retire eventually, it's now or never, especially when Koizumi has another big hand.

The question is, will Miyamoto let Koizumi take his reign or will he manage to keep an eye over him while affecting the whole plot?

>Phantom says "oh what does she see in him?"
She IS into Mario, eat shit Bowserfags

>mario and peach get married in this game
>miyamoto comes around later on and makes it seem like it never happened
>we now get pink gold baby peach in Mario Kart 9
fug

Uh didnt you watch GAME THEROY? Luigi is the one who marries Peach DUMBASS!!!!

i hope so.
that was a good chuckle well done. sonic is gonna marry amy right?

>Mario and Peach getting married (possibly having a honeymoon) but latter games making none of it
so like rosalina

>Phantom sings "I'll send you to retirement"
>Mario is no longer a plumber

he already wasn't one by the time mario+rabbids

user are you okay your post ended rather abrupt

Mario marrying Peach and then it carrying over to future spin-offs even as small as little things in their profiles would be enough of a step into uncharted territory to turn heads. I really don't think anyone would mind and it definitely wouldn't be so big a thing that it changes the lore or future storylines they could come up with.

what was wrong with how i ended it? they said he wasn't one for a long time so by the time mario+rabbids happaned he had already retired.

all they have to do is have peach and mario models in future games have wedding rings on their fingers.

Wouldn't Bowser have less of a reason to kidnap her though if she wounded up marrying Mario instead?

Unless he starts kidnapping her so he tries to force her into filing her own divorce papers.

What gift are you going to give Mario and Peach for their big day, Sup Forums?

I dont think he would give a shit he's bowser he'd be like fuck you im taking your wife i'm fucking king of the koopas nigger

Asides from Mario's pepperonipples's and Pauline's "voluptuous" body, what else do you think upped up Odyssey's CERO rate from A (everyone) to B (ages twelve and up)?

clothes from the scrapped strikers concept art.

Mario is of peasant upbringing, there would be no way the Mushroom Royal Court would accept an heir birthed by intercourse with a commoner so if Peach marries Mario then her lineage would die and the Mushroom Kingdom would be thrown into a civil war of succession which Bowser Jr. now ruler of the Koopa Kingdom would take advantage of and finally achieve his father's dream of ruling the Mushroom Kingdom.

nice fanfiction

Thanks! I try my best!

10 coins. because mario's going to fucking destroy her pussy

>after defeating bowser in battle for the final time he sets to take his place
>mario and peach are wed infront of a jury of their peers
>peach tosses the bouquet into the very eager audience
>birdo catches the bouquet and gives luigi a look
>a very disgruntled and confused luigi looks off at the camera
>red in the face he pulls at his tuxedo collar
>credits roll

no one in mushroom kingdom cares about that stuff especially if it's for mario, they'd
pretty much to do anything for him.

To be fair, the Toads can only do so much as to constantly allow Peach being taken over and over, I don't think things would change that much either, just the fact that they'd be married and Mario presumably being king or becoming king in the near future. Bowser's morale would probably go to a slump, but then Bowser Jr. would probably pep up his dad by saying things like "Who cares they're married? Just kidnap her like you always do!" or something like that.

they'd be living together so it'll be much harder for him to do that. i'm actually hoping bowser goes after someone else like in 3d World, giving peach a chance to be playable or grow as a character.

I want Mario and Pauline to get together instead but it won't happen

they already were together.

>Mario marries Peach
>100% ending shows Pauline in a bar sadly humming Jump Up Superstar to herself.

Mario and Pauline are the true pairing. Peach plebs fuck off, go back to browsing Bowser NTR.

>Actual Odyssey ending has Mario ending up with Pauline and Bowser ending up with Big Mama rabbit

Just hitch Peach with someone else and we're good to go. It'd be runner up for one of the world's greatest twists regarding video game plot, everyone ending up with someone completely different from intentions.

bowser's original canon was that he kidnapped the princess to lure Mario, since he has a vendetta against the Bros. after his first ass kicking
now Bowser just wants that royal pussy

arent 100% endings in mario games meant to be not sad? and if they did do that then they'd have to explain why they broke up.
>Peach plebs
>ntr
you mean bowserfags and Sup Forums

>Bowser's original canon was that he kidnapped the princess to lure Mario

>Bowser wanted Mario's ass instead and used Peach as a means to get to him

hhhehe

Sonic considers marriage a chain against freedom like Luffy.

In fact, why doesn't Mario have the same mindset?

The latter, Koizumi with full reign means Sunshine experiments again.

He only just got lucky with Galaxy.

How much did KC Mario predict?

We don't know whether he does have that mindset though. For all we know, he might and that's why he's still only "friends" with Pauline and Peach.

Huh, didn't Odyssey had some Sunshine experiments revealed as of recently?

Mario isn't real like sonic or Luffy who come off as adventures. Mario only adventures when he needs to. The only other time he left mushroom kingdom was to go vacation with peach plus there have been sighns he likes peach.

it's like you never read the actual odyssey, there is obviously going to be several more games where Mario is lost/marooned on adventures and a grand hall worth of suitors are going to run a train on Peach until Mario comes back and eviscerate them all with a fireball.

What are you talking about? Mario clearly loves adventures as much as them.

I remember being young and browsing google images looking at Mario pictures and one image came up that looked a bit strange and showed the Mario crew being sucked into a galaxy vortex or something and the info for the image source said that the image makes kids kill their guardians or something.
Am I tripping ?

Ye but not enough to set out on one when nothing is happening. As it stands I wouldnt call him an adventure since something bad always happens which makes him go out on adventures. now if the games started out with him already on one then he stumbles across villain then it would different. Also peach would probably be willing to go on adventures with Mario anyway like in smrpg

What if Peach gave up being the princess then?

Why would he do that?

where the fuck is King Toadstool anyway

Mario 3's plot happens because of Mario setting out to see other Kingdoms with Luigi though.

I thought Peach was not originally from the mushroom kingdom? Yoshi's Island DS confirmed this

If peach gets married would she be called peach mario or would the bring back toadstool and mario would mario toadstool.

I guess that's true but it doesn't happen enough times.

You got me there, it should be something the RPGs should show more often instead of it being triggered by something else.

Does show Mario and Luigi's selfless side at least.

one world one people one hole

Were they?

That art reminds me of pic related for Super Princess Peach.

How canon is that game anyway after all these years? It also set Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Wario and Yoshi (later revealed) as Star Children. Although the thought of a King Toad and Queen Toad getting a miracle child (Peach) doesn't seem too far'fetched and very plausible.

>Bowser: Still no clue where the stars are?!
>Kamek: No, sir. But the crystal clearly says that the seven stars did fall during this time period. And I'm getting a strong reading that they are resting inside the hearts of the babies!
>Bowser: And you're absolutely sure that these stars are powerful enough to take over the universe?
>Kamek: No doubt about it, sir. The babies are called star children, and they each possess an extraordinary amount of power... And once they're in your royal hands, sir, the world is your oyster. Look into my crystal ball. Any star child will have a star hovering above it.
>Bowser: No no no! None of these stupid kids have stars!

It's also interesting that Wario gets this star that rests inside his heart as well, since it's implied for all of them (as well as each having a extraordinary amount of power).

He also sings
>Whose done me a thousand wrongs since Donkey Kong
What did he mean by this?

where are all the other kings and castles from SMB3, is a better question.

Yep I dunno why they split up. But if they have a sad ending with Pauline. They have to go into detail of why they split and why he wants peach which I doubt they'll do.

>and if they did do that then they'd have to explain why they broke up
Pauline was a huge bitch

P balloons

He's made Mario die 1000 times since Donkey Kong.

Were the comics even canon?

Since we're discussing lore, are the Mario Brothers actually from Brooklyn?

It would be better if Mario and Peach got married while Peach was wearing Tiara, legally binding Mario and Tiara in holy matrimony. You can play that off as a joke while still having the "Mario saves Peach from Bowser" shtick available for later games

cute/10

It's Cranky's graphophone

I don't remember any of the games actually stating he's from brooklyn

I don't think so, the only 'canon' sources are Mario core games (2D and 3D) and even Wario ones (without counting spinofs like partys, strikers, sports, kart; and also Paper Marios) .

He hasn't really had any interaction with Cranky since Donkey Kong though. Also does this mean Cranky has a crush on Peach.

Super Mario Movies take place in a future where the Bros. are like 40 years old (they're 25 now)
Eventually King Koopa trounces the Mushrom Kingdom and Mario and Luigi are exiled to the real world.
Yoshi's Story canon says M&L were born in the Mushroom Kingdom.
After their exile, they live out their days as plumbers once again, since it's a lucrative trade in the big city.

Well, he did capture him in DK Jr.

Even then, that's only two wrongs.

I don't see why not
sure it's rare but every once in a while we get a major event in the mario "lore"
bowser jr., rosalina, etc.

Rabids are now canon

Dunno, but now I can't stop picture him going "Wrong, wrong, wrong!" each time Mario makes a achievement throughout his games from the very beginning.

Luigi telling the truth with literally no fucks to give. Comics were fun back then.

What makes his phonograph/gramophone (whatever) Cranky's to begin with? Have people even tried to compare? I think Cranky's has legs while the one Phantom has doesn't have any. It might just be a regular plain one. Or a relic from the Boos.

ever since rosalina was introduced in galaxy she's been in several games, as well as the observatory itself
I'm not a rosalinafag but that's the most recent thing I can think of

I think it was told in a interview Mario x Rabbids is non-canon, but I'm not sure. Although Mario x Rabbids being canon wouldn't really mess up Mario's canon, it merely expands Mario's universe as a place that can be accessed from Earth by special means.

I mean, what could Peach actually have over Pauline to Mario?

Aside from getting too competitive he's pretty humble, so it can't be the whole royalty meme.

>Bowser is about to get married with Peach
>Mario steps in and kicks his ass
>ending shows a tied up Bowser being forced to marry the big mama rabbit
>meanwhile Mario is carrying Peach out of the Church and they fly with the Odyssey as if they got married themselves
>its never explained if they ever got married offscreen or not?
How would you react?

Well, cake for once (although that can't obviously be the only reason). They never did help clarify just what exactly happened between them (Mario and Pauline) which makes it all the odder.

Any ideas what did happen? Maybe Odyssey clear things up.

I think anything Brooklyn related has been retconned to be New Donk City
>same construction site as the DK94 remake
>underground power plant is hydro-electric with green pipes everywhere, a nod to Mario Bros.
>at some point the brothers went into the pipes and wound up in the Mushroom Kingdom

Nothing really was stopping Mario and Luigi from going back considering the Odyssey just flew him over to New Donk.

>yfw Odyssey ends with that fat Broodal forcing herself on Bowser during the credits
>epilogue features Mario, Peach, Toadsworth, etc all boarding a plan for their honeymoon vacation to Isle Delfino
>SMO was just a Sunshine prequel all along

>what could Peach actually have over Pauline to Mario
>She can cook
>She can fight and has great healing abilities
>Blonde

Would you want to go back to your day job in the city after discovering a magic kingdom with an attractive princess?

If I already had a girlfriend who loved me? No.

i love that set. especially how peach wants mario to kiss her since she saved him this time.

This. Marrying a chick 3 times your height is patrician tier.