Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental,_alveolar_and_postalveolar_flaps
youtu.be/_yLFSrQ6VeM?t=1m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=WEW-xOEJsG0
youtube.com/watch?v=CGrpY50t7AU
youtube.com/watch?v=_lQsRO4WzIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow wtf i hate white males now

There is literally nothing wrong with that if you're not fat. If you are fat, then you deserve every disgusting look you get.

>senran kagura

Which is worse: That they can pronounce it correctly, or that they can't?

YEs sir, thanks for helping me spend my paycheck on parties with chads and cocaine

My board! Ze reports do nothing!

Specimens thread?

Senrahn Kaygoorah pulease

>hi actually i'll take a copy of Ghost Recon instead

>senron kagoora

>white """"women""""

Post Haruka

んら is a pretty unnatural sound combination for native English speakers. It's highly unlikely any of them could pronounce "senran" correctly unless they've been studying Japanese for a while.

At least this is better than the dabbing anal vore threads.

No on both accounts

And now I hate Senran Kagura

It's like Ron though.

>I'm here to pick up my pre order for Danganronpa V3

>studying japanese
>Or just repeating it as you have heard it a million times from the Japanese adverts.

Are you autistic to the point you cannot repeat a word you've just heard, correctly, within a few tries?

Want to know how I can tell you're American?

How, I am curious

>Hi, I'd like a 500+ post off-topic thread on Sup Forums, please

Senran Kagura is on topic

>Hi, I'd like a 7 please

We had this thread yesterday.

Don't you mean this 2?

I always have a cute girl with me irl when buying those games. It's okay.

You pronounced it wrong. And you pronounce "manga" weird too.

>Are you autistic to the point you cannot repeat a word you've just heard, correctly, within a few tries?

Japanese is spoken so quickly that a non-Japanese person wouldn't necessarily notice the clipped nature of Japanese pronunciation, hence so many anons thinking a word like "senran" is only two syllables in length.

>implying those fatties wouldn't just order it on Amazon

Yeah, it really comes across like that over the internet. You can definitely tell how I pronounce it by the way it's written.

Fucking retard.

sen ran kah goo rah is a shitty subpar action game.

This image is probably older than Senran Kagura.

Is it not like Sen as in cent and then Ron as in Ron?

I found んら (or even worse, other n -> r combinations like んりゅう) pretty awkward to pronounce at first and had to consciously practice it in order to get it right. That's all. I'm sure a native speaker would probably still detect a foreign accent in how I say those sounds.

mfw i only come to these threads to find more ecchi jap games to fuel my inner weeb, and i couldn't care less about "muh offtopic Sup Forums threads"

Like you've never grabbed some food after the bars let out.

>that outfit
Mommy.

its sen ra on ka gur ra

>ron

What did he mean by this?

>putting on a fake accent mid-sentence when saying foreign words or names
Please tell me you don't actually do this?

That's basically it, but the 'r' in the Ron part is the Japanese r, not the English r.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental,_alveolar_and_postalveolar_flaps

Think about the sound that the 'tt' makes in "butter", it sounds almost like a 'd' sound, that's basically what the Japanese 'r' is. And doing this sound directly off an 'n' sound is unfamiliar to English speakers.

>t. THOT

>sen ran kah goo rah

Nope. It's more syllables than that.

Why do japanese people get so embarrassed by being hungry

Senuuuurannuuuu kahguuuraguurahhhh-desune senpai

Yes hello? I'd like Bing Bing Wahoo 2 please.

Do whatever you want if you're not fat.
But if you are fat, it should be legally required that every waking moment of free time you have should be spent losing it, and everyone should mock you until you're done.

Japanese people get embarrassed about not being robots and having human needs and urges.

I want to feed girl 1 until she's too full to speak up anymore.

There are no girls on Sup Forums you homo. Go drinking someday and you'll want food after. You could have at least posted some broad puking in public or something.

LEAVE DEAD SPACE 2 ALONE FILTHY DEGENERATE!

There was a black mirror episode like that. I think it was supposed to seem like a dystopia but it seemed like a utopia.

Yeah but you eat inside a restaurant, not on the ground outside

Does there exist pictures of people in anime t-shirts who don't look like utter "specimen"? I feel like this "look" is impossible to pull off.

not a single one of these boys has had touched a titty, let alone fucked a girl

>not being an amazon prime member

kek

I'm picking this game up on day 1 and I won't even be ashamed.

Most famous soundcloud rappers flaunt the animu aesthetic and they're generally considered cool by normies.

You'd know, wouldn't you

Every kana is a syllable, except long vowels like ou, and glides like ryu. Although those consist of more than one kana, they're still one unit. Every other kana is clipped, including ん
('n)

So the pronunciation (in a very approximated manner) is sah-'n-rah-'n (4 syllables) kah-goo-rah (3 syllables)

There are also no diphthongs in Japanese, contrary to the opinion of English speakers who think ai or ei are one syllable each.

RESTAURANTS ARE CLOSED YOU FUCKING VIRGIN IT'S 3AM

wat
they say the title all the time in the trailers. Doesn't sound special or hard to pronounce at all.

youtu.be/_yLFSrQ6VeM?t=1m20s

Nah, I bet they grabbed mcdicks and started walking home, then one of them was too drunk to walk and eat at the same time and popped a squat.

>Requesting image of the balding neckbeard with a pikachu shirt playing on his handheld in some store

>sah

Correction: Meant seh

>white males
That's like hating unicorns or the tooth fairy.

>not getting student prime for 6 motnhs then making a new one for another 6 months, all free
CASH MONEYYYY
I literally know all the deliverymen in the area now kek. I wanna buy used underwear next

Senuu (bows) ranuuu (gives business card) Kaguuuu (hangs self in suicide forest) Rahhh (dies of overworking) desu-nesama

The problem here is what they're wearing. This culture that exists some places to overdress for weekend debauchery is silly.

Not being a fat white helps.

>this fucking intro
This guy definely is just like op's picture
youtube.com/watch?v=WEW-xOEJsG0

I bet I could pull it off. I'm tall and I work out a lot. People would just assume it was ironic.

It doesn't matter if you're dressed head to toe in designer clothes tailored specifically to you: if you are fat and white, you are objectively a loser. So, if you're a fat white dude, you might as well wear sweat pants and greasy anime shirts because nothing you wear is gonna look good anyway.

Stop making this thread you stupid fucking retard.

heh

who are you quoting

>AYO HOL UP BRUH

youtube.com/watch?v=CGrpY50t7AU

youtube.com/watch?v=_lQsRO4WzIk

Myself

Hi i'd like to make a stupid thread

what is his fucking problem?

It's rude for you to be at work for example and have your stomach make noises. It's hard to describe, almost like an insult to everyone who took time out of their day to eat something while you didn't because you're lazy. It's also almost equivalent of burping or farting.

>Nice anime shirt user

>bottom left
holy fuck

hownew.ru

The fuck is that, Moonmans niece?

Is this a Sup Forums meme? i've been on Sup Forums since '07 but only a short while here and have never seen that image.

original isn't much different really.

fucking newfag

not him but I'm pretty sure it's a tumblr thing, I remember the string of comments on tumblr saying her face looks like a shoe, struggling to find it on google though

Then how did they order the food genius

what game is he picking up?

This is the closest I have to that description

Make one of these threads for every weebcuck "game"

NOT FROM A RESTAURANT YOY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER REEEEEEEE

>This same thread was made already yesterday
>It will be made exactly the same many more times
How can we stop this?

That image is for Mass Effect 3

>go pick up weeb game
>qt at the cash register
>quickly walk out of store